• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle NHL

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you all think?

DtltH5tX4AAIDXR.jpg

I think the colors... the logo... the uni scheme... is fucking sweet. These would immediately jump to the top of the league in my opinion. So long as it isn't my computer or my eyes throwing the color off. That is like a reddish rust like color and not a brown right?

I really like these. Not a big fan of the name Sockeyes, but its growing on me.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you all think?

DtltH5tX4AAIDXR.jpg

I think the colors... the logo... the uni scheme... is fucking sweet. These would immediately jump to the top of the league in my opinion. So long as it isn't my computer or my eyes throwing the color off. That is like a reddish rust like color and not a brown right?

I like these but they are similar to the old Coyotes color scheme. The logo design could work, but I think the colors would need adjusted.

images.jpeg

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like these but they are similar to the old Coyotes color scheme. The logo design could work, but I think the colors would need adjusted.

View attachment 205222

I see what you are saying, but I disagree. I think they look different enough. The lack of black as well as the addition of the blue or teal or turquoise or whatever color it is helps it too. The red is different as well.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the name official yet? Sockeyes?

I see it is the odds on favorite in front of Totems (not a fan), Emeralds (its ok), and Rainiers (its whatevs). But I saw a concept art where they were called the "Seawolves", I though that was pretty cool lol.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also just noticed that this was an NFL thread lol. I was searching the NHL forums for this for a while and couldn't find it. Figured since NHL was in the thread title thats where it would've been lol.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a hockey fan but thats bad ass. Keeping with the native art style is a must I think.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a hockey fan but thats bad ass. Keeping with the native art style is a must I think.

If you get the chance try to attend an NHL game and it'll get you hyped. Last year my friend convinced me to go up to Vancouver to see a Canucks game and I had a great time. It was my first time ever watching hockey, but I had a great time and assume I'll become a big NHL fan once we land a team.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also just noticed that this was an NFL thread lol. I was searching the NHL forums for this for a while and couldn't find it. Figured since NHL was in the thread title thats where it would've been lol.

I use both.

It's buried deep but it's there. Seattle NHL it is

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 205222

Dude. Your main rival is a team that has been the buttend of no Stanley cup jokes.

Dear Gawd!!!!

DON'T GIVE US ANY AMMUNITION

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you all think?

DtltH5tX4AAIDXR.jpg

Not bad. I would the light blue scheme as a alternative Jersey

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Your main rival is a team that has been the buttend of no Stanley cup jokes.

Dear Gawd!!!!

DON'T GIVE US ANY AMMUNITION

I'm not a big hockey fan since growing up in Washington I didn't have a team. I enjoy a Coyotes game from time to time, but more of a fan of watching the game live rather than a fan of any one team. I claim the Coyotes while living in AZ, but make no mistakes about it this Seattle team will make a real hockey fan out of me.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Release the Kraken! I think this guy's mockups are the best.

I like the name Kraken, even though it comes across somewhat ostentatious. I liked the logos and I have seen all of those concepts before, but none look nearly as good as that Sockeye one I posted. But that's me, I really like that one. I really despise that uniform with all the stripes. That's one of the worst.

These are okay even though they are the Sea Lions
Seattle-Sea-Lions-Concept-590x546.jpg

Seattle Metros
img_6695.jpg

Seattle Kraken (different ones), I like these too.
seattle-kraken.jpg

However.... DO NOT GO WITH THIS PLEASE. SO UGLY. Terrible logo.
1.png

Seattle Totems. These are pretty good for having stripes.
mq7utdwhob221.jpg

Seattle Kraken. Not a big fan of these.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned Seawolves before, here was the picture I saw. I like this for the team name too.

IMG_0112-1.jpg

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are ok too. Colors are as expected more/less. Logo is cool. Name is alright.

45365861394_643b33d5ae_h.jpg

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that the artist tried to make this look as real as possible.... but I don't like this uni too much.

c31f8e2862da27890ea5b6b94378f4d9.jpg

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves of the Sea or Seawolves is another name for Orca's I like the Name Seawolves. Why? because it's using the native translation of Orca just like they used Seahawk for the Osprey.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big hockey fan since growing up in Washington I didn't have a team. I enjoy a Coyotes game from time to time, but more of a fan of watching the game live rather than a fan of any one team. I claim the Coyotes while living in AZ, but make no mistakes about it this Seattle team will make a real hockey fan out of me.

Canucks fan since birth. 1994 run solidified it. Lost track a bit as I grew older and I started to watch and follow Football. 2010 run brought me back to where I am now.

Been following my team 2 in hockey since 2013.

Been to 4 at Rogers Arena and 3 in Ottawa

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you all think?

DtltH5tX4AAIDXR.jpg

I like it, especially if the team vows to keep teal as an accent color only and not ever produce a 3rd jersey where it's the main color.

Per the big "reveal" about the expansion name from a few months back, the color scheme seemed to be a red/black thing, and there were 10-15 names in the running, with Sockeyes and Steelhead appearing to be in the lead.

Gary Bettman drops hints for new Seattle NHL team name

It used to be that you could infer uniform/logo colors & themes from the other pro franchises in the same area, and as of today, the Mariners and Seahawks share some similarly. I sure hope it goes this path, since red + teal would be almost as eye-bleedingly awful as Flyer orange.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it, especially if the team vows to keep teal as an accent color only and not ever produce a 3rd jersey where it's the main color.

Per the big "reveal" about the expansion name from a few months back, the color scheme seemed to be a red/black thing, and there were 10-15 names in the running, with Sockeyes and Steelhead appearing to be in the lead.

Gary Bettman drops hints for new Seattle NHL team name

It used to be that you could infer uniform/logo colors & themes from the other pro franchises in the same area, and as of today, the Mariners and Seahawks share some similarly. I sure hope it goes this path, since red + teal would be almost as eye-bleedingly awful as Flyer orange.

You totalling killed my vibe lol. Red and black?

giphy.gif

Also getting mixed reviews from you... on one hand you say "I like it"... on the other 'red + teal is eye bleeding'.

I agree that Phillys colors are awful.