• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle has issues

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I am trolling seahawks fans on the 9ers board. Good thinking dude.

drake_laughing.gif

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right. If I had a 11-2 record going into the playoffs with home field advantage using Candlestick as a glorified practice field, I'd sure as hell would laugh it off.

If they are going to spend the time organizing a boycott, they ought to do so on something worthwhile like a boycott against foreign goods made using slave labor or something like that. I am sure no one will even remember this commercial in a couple of months.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If they are going to spend the time organizing a boycott, they ought to do so on something worthwhile like a boycott against foreign goods made using slave labor or something like that. I am sure no one will even remember this commercial in a couple of months.

Sad thing is they don't even care about their own hometown Mariners signing Cano. Seems like the Beats commercial is more important.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is they don't even care about their own hometown Mariners signing Cano. Seems like the Beats commercial is more important.

Strange, on an NFL board nonetheless.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Strange, on an NFL board nonetheless.

I took a quick peek at the Mariners' board. Its anecdotal evidence that shows me the priorities of your city's sports fans nonetheless. Not to mention that a number of you guys have Niner players in your avatars. I always get a crack out of seeing those.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took a quick peek at the Mariners' board. Its anecdotal evidence that shows me the priorities of your city's sports fans nonetheless. Not to mention that a number of you guys have Niner players in your avatars. I always get a crack out of seeing those.

You can't look at this websites Mariner's board. There are a whole 12 New Orleans Saints threads compared to 5,121 for the 49ers. Is that anecdotal evidence that there are 427 times as many more Niners fans than Saints fans?

Anecdotal evidence = crap.

The avatar was special for the rivalry week. It will be changed soon.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You can't look at this websites Mariner's board. There are a whole 12 New Orleans Saints threads compared to 5,121 for the 49ers. Is that anecdotal evidence that there are 427 times as many more Niners fans than Saints fans?

Anecdotal evidence = crap.

The avatar was special for the rivalry week. It will be changed soon.

Forgive me. I was only comparing the Mariners board to the Seahawks board. Anecdotal means my opinion, so thanks for calling it crap. You might change your avatar, but plenty of your fellow boardmates have had those avatars for awhile. Either way it doesn't matter to me. It's just something I get a laugh out of.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anecdotal means my opinion, so thanks for calling it crap.

Words have actual meanings. Here's what the word anecdotal actually means, you know, in real life.

Anecdotal evidence = crap = (see meaning below)

an·ec·do·tal: not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Words have actual meanings. Here's what the word anecdotal actually means, you know, in real life.

Anecdotal evidence = crap = (see meaning below)

an·ec·do·tal: not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research

Lol I said it means my opinion, which according to your posted definition is the same thing. Did I presume to say it was "true or reliable?"

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I said it means my opinion, which according to your posted definition is the same thing. Did I presume to say it was "true or reliable?"

NVM man. All good.

This board is so much better than the Webzone (honestly). All my posts over there were met with "f*** you" almost immediately.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If a commercial was made about Wilson walking into SF with headphones I would laugh it off. People who organize boycotts over this need to get a life.

If I were a Hawks fan, I'd love that ad. They're being used as the example of the most intimidating place to play in the league. I'd view that as a compliment.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a Hawks fan, I'd love that ad. They're being used as the example of the most intimidating place to play in the league. I'd view that as a compliment.

They were just too out of control for most of them, is a damn commercial relax.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a commercial was made about Wilson walking into SF with headphones I would laugh it off. People who organize boycotts over this need to get a life.

Not disagreeing with that.

Though I am sure you would laugh at it considering Wilson hasnt won there. Its just that much funnier to me considering just how piss poor Kap has played in Seattle, in large part because of an inability to "block out the noise".

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not disagreeing with that.

Though I am sure you would laugh at it considering Wilson hasnt won there. Its just that much funnier to me considering just how piss poor Kap has played in Seattle, in large part because of an inability to "block out the noise".

As I watched that commercial, I am not thinking about how Kap played in Seattle or how Wilson played in SF. It is just a commercial and how they played has lnothing to do with that. Don't know why you are so fixated on how each one played.

SeattleNinersFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh my god, I am so pissed!! I just saw a Geico commercial and they had a pig at a football game where all of the fans were dressed in red. Geico must be saying that all Niner fans are pigs!

That's it lets boycott Geico!

:whistle:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god, I am so pissed!! I just saw a Geico commercial and they had a pig at a football game where all of the fans were dressed in red. Geico must be saying that all Niner fans are pigs!

That's it lets boycott Geico!

:whistle:

I am calling right now and cancelling my policy.... there will be no GEICO in THIS household.... :laugh3:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if only he could wear those sweet headphones on the field huh?

Speaking of an accessory for players on the field, have you ever considered a butt plug for Dick Shermans mouth? You know, so he doesn't embarrass himself... or at least make the embarrassment boldin unleashes on him hurt so badly that he has to blame the refs for getting manhandled.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of an accessory for players on the field, have you ever considered a butt plug for Dick Shermans mouth? You know, so he doesn't embarrass himself... or at least make the embarrassment boldin unleashes on him hurt so badly that he has to blame the refs for getting manhandled.

Shall we call that game "the niners super bowl"?

Your deflection sucks. Sherm is à far better corner than Boldin is à WR and Kap is à QB. I wouldnt trade him for both those guys and dradt picks.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I watched that commercial, I am not thinking about how Kap played in Seattle or how Wilson played in SF. It is just a commercial and how they played has lnothing to do with that. Don't know why you are so fixated on how each one played.

You watched that and his play in Seattle didnt cross your mind?

Sûre, bro.