• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle has issues

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a few very good friends in Seattle that are normal, well-adjusted adults that refuse to go to home games because the fans are such obnoxious morons. Says something.

Seahawks wil choke like they always do in the playoffs.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall we call that game "the niners super bowl"?

Your deflection sucks. Sherm is à far better corner than Boldin is à WR and Kap is à QB. I wouldnt trade him for both those guys and dradt picks.

I just call that game our fifth consecutive home win over the seahawks. Thats about it.

And Sonny, we went to the super bowl this year........ So we don't have to have any alternative super bowls. Alternative "super bowls" are reserved for hapless shitheal teams that have never won one.... like the seahawks.

Congrats on elevating yourself to team board trolling though, it suits you.

I would rather have Colt McCoy than Sherman on the 49ers. But he represents your franchise well I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

BeastHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So first your stadium had no acoustical advantage, then he shows a link that proves in detail that there is clearly an advantage and you respond by saying..... well, it wasn't on purpose... ???

LMFAO. He is just covering at Paul Allens request, they knew they had a bunch of average fans and needed to do something to make them loud and they designed it to suit that need.

My argument has at least as much credibility as you coming in here trying to pretend the design of clink doesn't amplify the sound.

It doesn't amplify sound, get your shit straight for once. It's designed to direct sound. As in any sound above the 70 hz range can be directed and reflected. This is why stereo systems tend to have two midrange and tweeter combos and one subwoofer. Amplification, on the other hand, is used to increase decibel output. Two completely different things entirely. But then, you're one of those conspiracy theorists that swears Seattle pipes in artificial sound to make the crowd seem louder.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just call that game our fifth consecutive home win over the seahawks. Thats about it.

And Sonny, we went to the super bowl this year........ So we don't have to have any alternative super bowls. Alternative "super bowls" are reserved for hapless shitheal teams that have never won one.... like the seahawks.

Congrats on elevating yourself to team board trolling though, it suits you.

I would rather have Colt McCoy than Sherman on the 49ers. But he represents your franchise well I think.

The niners went to the SB LAST YEAR. And the classic SF teams didnt have alt-SBs, but this current team certainly could. Unless they too lean on the old ones...... Is that why Kap has taken a large step back, because he feels that the franchise has already proven enough 25 years ago?

And maybe I am trolling. But it looks like some niner fans agree with me about the commercial.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't amplify sound, get your shit straight for once. It's designed to direct sound. As in any sound above the 70 hz range can be directed and reflected. This is why stereo systems tend to have two midrange and tweeter combos and one subwoofer. Amplification, on the other hand, is used to increase decibel output. Two completely different things entirely. But then, you're one of those conspiracy theorists that swears Seattle pipes in artificial sound to make the crowd seem louder.

I don't know if they pump the noise back through the PA system or not, but I wouldn't doubt it. Of course I don't have any evidence of it, but NFL teams have complained they thought it was happening. I am willing to give you guys the benefit of the doubt on that one though. Mostly I was just bringing it up because he refused to acknowledge that the stadium is acoustical in a way that it directs the sound toward the field. And I feel comfortable using the term to "amplify" the sound in this case, because it makes it much louder than it would be otherwise.... on the field. If you want to argue about the terminology you should do it with yourself, because we both know what I mean by it.

I don't understand what the big deal is about admitting it? I wish our stadium was designed the same way. Its cool as long as you own it, but seahawk fans refuse to acknowledge that there could be any other reason than their bionic lungs. We all come from the same mud puddle, seahawk fans aren't louder than anyone else.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The niners went to the SB LAST YEAR. And the classic SF teams didnt have alt-SBs, but this current team certainly could. Unless they too lean on the old ones...... Is that why Kap has taken a large step back, because he feels that the franchise has already proven enough 25 years ago?

And maybe I am trolling. But it looks like some niner fans agree with me about the commercial.

You are going to learn the hard way that there is one rule they take very seriously on these boards.... no trolling team boards. You are doing it.

I would typically laugh at you for suggesting what you saw on the field sunday was Kaepernick regressing, but seriously I am not going to participate in a troll flame war on this board.

Why not act civil with respect as an opposing teams fan while you are here so that you don't get the boot? I know you seahawk fans that came from ESPN hated all the trolling so much that you immediately created a "smack talk" forum on your board to help foster more trolling, but they don't do that here on the 49er board.

BeastHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if they pump the noise back through the PA system or not, but I wouldn't doubt it. Of course I don't have any evidence of it, but NFL teams have complained they thought it was happening. I am willing to give you guys the benefit of the doubt on that one though. Mostly I was just bringing it up because he refused to acknowledge that the stadium is acoustical in a way that it directs the sound toward the field. And I feel comfortable using the term to "amplify" the sound in this case, because it makes it much louder than it would be otherwise.... on the field. If you want to argue about the terminology you should do it with yourself, because we both know what I mean by it.

I don't understand what the big deal is about admitting it? I wish our stadium was designed the same way. Its cool as long as you own it, but seahawk fans refuse to acknowledge that there could be any other reason than their bionic lungs. We all come from the same mud puddle, seahawk fans aren't louder than anyone else.

Actually you're right, Seattle fans are no louder than other fans. Hell put those same fans in an old bowl shaped stadium and you'd barely hear them on the field. Anyone claiming that the design of the Clink has nothing to do with the noise level on the field is either an idiot or has never been there. I've never been there but I know a little about acoustics since I'm a bit of an audiophile.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are going to learn the hard way that there is one rule they take very seriously on these boards.... no trolling team boards. You are doing it.

I would typically laugh at you for suggesting what you saw on the field sunday was Kaepernick regressing, but seriously I am not going to participate in a troll flame war on this board.

Why not act civil with respect as an opposing teams fan while you are here so that you don't get the boot? I know you seahawk fans that came from ESPN hated all the trolling so much that you immediately created a "smack talk" forum on your board to help foster more trolling, but they don't do that here on the 49er board.

Unlike you, I dont care if I get banned. I'm not going to throw a shit fit like you do after each of your multiple bannings. Your life revolves around trolling, I'm just dropping some truth. If you cant handle it I understand.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Your deflection sucks. Sherm is à far better corner than Boldin is à WR and Kap is à QB. I wouldnt trade him for both those guys and dradt picks.

Seriously? Coming from a Hawks fan, that's got to be a joke.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike you, I dont care if I get banned. I'm not going to throw a shit fit like you do after each of your multiple bannings. Your life revolves around trolling, I'm just dropping some truth. If you cant handle it I understand.

Like the thread says.... Seattle has issues. As do you sonny boy.

19-17

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the commercial again. Hilarious that at 00:50 in the youtube you can clearly hear "Alex is the real QB" from the screaming fans. Funny stuff...

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should we call Week 2 the Seahawks "Super Bowl," since, you know, Seattle has never won a real Super Bowl?

Don't be asinine. SF hasn't beaten Seattle in Seattle since 2011. Seattle hasn't beaten SF in SF since 2008. Both teams play better at home.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we call Week 2 the Seahawks "Super Bowl," since, you know, Seattle has never won a real Super Bowl?

Don't be asinine. SF hasn't beaten Seattle in Seattle since 2011. Seattle hasn't beaten SF in SF since 2008. Both teams play better at home.

I was just responding to supers. Every time a team beat the niners last year she would claim that it was that teams super bowl. Guess it only works when your team has dusty hardware.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just responding to supers. Every time a team beat the niners last year she would claim that it was that teams super bowl. Guess it only works when your team has dusty hardware.

I never saw any of that, so I simply assumed you were referencing Red Bryant's same comments about SF.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw any of that, so I simply assumed you were referencing Red Bryant's same comments about SF.

I didnt even see that Red said something like that.

Seriously though, SuperBreaker, (The poster I responded to) said it literally after every SF loss.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You never saw it, because I never said it. A lot of people made that comparison last year to Seattles december win when they acted like they had just won a super bowl.

Either way, Sonny is just flat out trolling now.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never saw it, because I never said it. A lot of people made that comparison last year to Seattles december win when they acted like they had just won a super bowl.

Either way, Sonny is just flat out trolling now.

joy-friday-you-aint-got-to-lie-craig.gif

You said it even after the Hawks week 2 win THIS YEAR. :laugh3:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for all the truth. I guess I'll leave you to your bullshit before you have another meltdown, Supers.