• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle has issues

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for all the truth. I guess I'll leave you to your bullshit before you have another meltdown, Supers.

did someone say something bad about your Dick Sherman? :bawling::bawling::bawling:

LMFAO.... you are intent on turning every thread regarding the seahawks on the niner board into a troll fest aren't you?

If_36134c_1812648.jpg

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god, I am so pissed!! I just saw a Geico commercial and they had a pig at a football game where all of the fans were dressed in red. Geico must be saying that all Niner fans are pigs!

That's it lets boycott Geico!

:whistle:

Really cause I thought they were in Arrowhead.... Dont know why I thought Chiefs

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did someone say something bad about your Dick Sherman? :bawling::bawling::bawling:

LMFAO.... you are intent on turning every thread regarding the seahawks on the niner board into a troll fest aren't you?

If_36134c_1812648.jpg

I figured you wouldn't answer my last post. Arguing is easy when you can just disregard the things you don't want to hear.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got a reading comprehension issue man. Not my fault. Plus, you're using language intended to be insulting (nice job on the internet man) and it's not at all conducive to having an actual conversation.

I made 1 statement, it was that domes have an acoustical advantage over the CLink. This is a FACT. Look at what a parabolic microphone looks like (hint, it's a dome). Domes trap in the sound better than a partially open roof like Clink has. FACT. You cannot dispute this. The article posted does NOT dispute this.

Here's a new statement; the CLink has an acoustical advantage over open air stadiums like Arrowhead. This is true as well. Any partial roof will hold in more sound than an open air top.

The comment regarding the "happy accident" was to counter the claim that the roof was designed to hold in the noise. It was designed to keep the fans from getting rained on, you know, like Seattle is pretty famous for. The fact that is partially acts as a dome does regarding sound, was, as the architect stated in the article, an accident.

If you choose to interact with me after this (and you'd like a response) please argue the points I'm actually making, not the jumble of shit you typed out that I just quoted.

No it isn't. You're probably too young to remember the shithole the Seahawks used to play in. It was a dome, and your fanbase was NEVER that loud in that dome.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall we call that game "the niners super bowl"?

Your deflection sucks. Sherm is à far better corner than Boldin is à WR and Kap is à QB. I wouldnt trade him for both those guys and dradt picks.

We should call the Super Bowl the 9ers Super Bowl. Until the Seahawks win one, their fans should recognize what a joke the franchise they root for is.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should call the Super Bowl the 9ers Super Bowl. Until the Seahawks win one, their fans should recognize what a joke the franchise they root for is.

What a stupid comment…

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never saw it, because I never said it.

C'mon Super, I'm not getting why you deny you said this? Super did, Super knows it.

Unless Super is not Breaker. Will you confirm that Super Bowl is in fact Breaker? It is a yes or No question.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're right. I wish my team was never significant. Maybe I should root for your team.

So from 1946 to 1981 NO ONE should a rooted for the Niners…. LOL… Better stop insulting the die hard Niners fans who have been there for decades… You sound like a band wagon guy anyway….

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So from 1946 to 1981 NO ONE should a rooted for the Niners…. LOL… Better stop insulting the die hard Niners fans who have been there for decades… You sound like a band wagon guy anyway….

You = clueless.

You don't even know the history that you're referencing incorrectly. In 46 they weren't in the NFL. Just a tip. I'm one of the die hard Niners fans who has been here for decades. Ask anybody on this board you trust.

I do find a Seahawks' fan calling anybody a "band wagon guy" hilarious, though. Of course, you think your team matters because they can win home games against divisional rivals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey warty. We all acknowledge your history is greater.
we are weak in your eyes because of our history.
you are weak because your ancient history is all you have.

So. Since we concede the past. Lets talk about now.
currently. WE WILL kick your ass if we meet again this year.

Regardless of your historic past.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey warty. We all acknowledge your history is greater.
we are weak in your eyes because of our history.
you are weak because your ancient history is all you have.

So. Since we concede the past. Lets talk about now.
currently. WE WILL kick your ass if we meet again this year.

Regardless of your historic past.

A couple thoughts.

1) Last year's disappointing Niners' season matches the best season in Hawks' history.

2) If we're talking about most recent history, the Niners beat the Hawks last week.

You're kind of lacking a leg to stand on here. I mean, you guys are almost certain to win the division. But that doesn't mean all that much once the playoffs start. We'll see what happens.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple thoughts.

1) Last year's disappointing Niners' season matches the best season in Hawks' history.

2) If we're talking about most recent history, the Niners beat the Hawks last week.

You're kind of lacking a leg to stand on here. I mean, you guys are almost certain to win the division. But that doesn't mean all that much once the playoffs start. We'll see what happens.

This entire thread has outlived its usefulness

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple thoughts.

Sure. Do as all whiner sadsacks do. Rely on history. Honestly. Did you expert..........oh never mind. It is about NOW.:suds:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.
Meet in February.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF

Since when were Seattle trolls allowed to run rampant around here?

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
First it was trolls with Kap in their avatar pics and now it's trolls with Kap as part of their usernames? These guys are obsessed lol

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sure. Do as all whiner sadsacks do. Rely on history. Honestly. Did you expert..........oh never mind. It is about NOW.:suds:

Which means what, exactly? As said, you're gonna win the division. But we've beaten you more recently. Seems to me an awful lot of Hawks fans felt that was awfully important when the roles were reversed last year.