• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle has issues

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So first your stadium had no acoustical advantage, then he shows a link that proves in detail that there is clearly an advantage and you respond by saying..... well, it wasn't on purpose... ???

LMFAO. He is just covering at Paul Allens request, they knew they had a bunch of average fans and needed to do something to make them loud and they designed it to suit that need.

My argument has at least as much credibility as you coming in here trying to pretend the design of clink doesn't amplify the sound.

I've only been on this site a few days and you've immediately stood out as someone I may be better off ignoring but here goes.

I DID NOT say there was no acoustical advantage.

WTF are you trolling me about?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"BeaverShaver: Errrbody Murder Somebody"

Yeah, if you could refrain from throwing stones from your glass house in the ghetto, that'd be great. :L

"Errbody murder somebody" is a reference to Terell Pryor's comments about Michael Vick. Learn how to work the Google machine.

Sarcasm, try it out once or twice. Seahawk fans are such babies.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind me, I like to russle me some Seattle jimmies.....its so easy....and I don't even have to go to the Seattle team boards to do it. Im sure I would get banned from there anyways......

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind me, I like to russle me some Seattle jimmies.....its so easy....and I don't even have to go to the Seattle team boards to do it. Im sure I would get banned from there anyways......

if you're going to attempt to rustle some jimmies at least get your stories straight.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you compare a letter than two elderly fans write to the NFL about noise rules that no 49er fan I have met agrees with to a story about many seahawk fans openly boycotting dre products because of a commercial they feel slights them that is spin.

The two incidents are not comparable. If anything the 49er fanbase boycotted the two elderly people who wrote that letter, in this case seahawk fans are posting about returning their dre christmas gifts and refusing to have their products in their homes... Its pretty funny man. I am sure a lot of seahawk fans think its silly too, but over all I think they, as a fanbase, take themselves way to seriously.

Because I compared them? Show me where. I'll wait.

Last edited by a moderator:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets let it be known that Wilson lights it up at Candlestick. 6-13 last year QB rating of 38. 15-25 this year qb rating of 81. So does he piss his pants in SF?

I havent seen à commercial about how cool Wilson is when he plays in SF. Have you?

And Besides, Kaps poor performances in Seattle pâle in comparison even to Wilsons poor performances in SF. At least hes competetive.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan I'm just expecting him to hold himself accountable for his play. Whether or not he is getting paid means nothing to me, nor should it to you. We are fans. I'm not getting paid or receiving incentives for Kaep or any other player. So to object to what I expect is asinine. It's just my opinion.

Get over it.

I am talking about the actual topic of this thread. You know, the commercial he did. He got paid to do this commercial. This has nothing to do with his play on the field, which is a different thread altogether. How does doing this commercial somehow make him less accountable for his play?

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though to be fair Dr. Dre is a Raiders fan he probably just depicted how he thought fans act because that is what he is use to.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am talking about the actual topic of this thread. You know, the commercial he did. He got paid to do this commercial. This has nothing to do with his play on the field, which is a different thread altogether. How does doing this commercial somehow make him less accountable for his play?

I don't want to rehash this. My point, that I obviously didn't make well enough, was he has been less than stellar against them in their house. I just didn't like the timing of it or the content. Either way, it's his life to do with as he pleases.

I'm over it now.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to rehash this. My point, that I obviously didn't make well enough, was he has been less than stellar against them in their house. I just didn't like the timing of it or the content. Either way, it's his life to do with as he pleases.

I'm over it now.

Thank you for the clarification.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've only been on this site a few days and you've immediately stood out as someone I may be better off ignoring but here goes.

I DID NOT say there was no acoustical advantage.

WTF are you trolling me about?

Yeah, I am trolling seahawks fans on the 9ers board. Good thinking dude. You are on the 49er baord as a seahawk fan announcing that every dome has an acoustical advantage over the clink. Its not true, and in fact is total bullshit. But you said it.

He provided a link that had analysis of the acoustics of CLink from an architect and sound engineer and all of them agree that the acoustics of CLINK project the sound directly back onto the field because of the clamshell canopies among other things.. You don't acknowledge that you were wrong about CLINK acoustics and instead go off about how it was an accident that it has those advantageous acoustics never admitting that you were spewing nonsense saying there was no advantage.

Then when I call you on it, you say I am trolling you. Classic. This is a niner board dude, go back to the seahawk board if you want to talk gibberish.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent seen à commercial about how cool Wilson is when he plays in SF. Have you?

And Besides, Kaps poor performances in Seattle pâle in comparison even to Wilsons poor performances in SF. At least hes competetive.

But you have seen one that shows how cool kaepernick plays in Seattle? The commercial doesn't show him take one snap, it just shows him entering a game venue wearing headphones to block out the crowd. Never says he plays well, never even suggests it.

some of you seahawk fans are fickle beyond belief. And the fact that you have to troll a team board like this in response to that commercial and pretend the commercial shows something it doesnt is just plain sad.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you have seen one that shows how cool kaepernick plays in Seattle? The commercial doesn't show him take one snap, it just shows him entering a game venue wearing headphones to block out the crowd. Never says he plays well, never even suggests it.

some of you seahawk fans are fickle beyond belief. And the fact that you have to troll a team board like this in response to that commercial and pretend the commercial shows something it doesnt is just plain sad.

Well, if only he could wear those sweet headphones on the field huh?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If a commercial was made about Wilson walking into SF with headphones I would laugh it off. People who organize boycotts over this need to get a life.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a commercial was made about Wilson walking into SF with headphones I would laugh it off. People who organize boycotts over this need to get a life.

I know right. If I had a 11-2 record going into the playoffs with home field advantage using Candlestick as a glorified practice field, I'd sure as hell would laugh it off.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I am trolling seahawks fans on the 9ers board. Good thinking dude. You are on the 49er baord as a seahawk fan announcing that every dome has an acoustical advantage over the clink. Its not true, and in fact is total bullshit. But you said it.

He provided a link that had analysis of the acoustics of CLink from an architect and sound engineer and all of them agree that the acoustics of CLINK project the sound directly back onto the field because of the clamshell canopies among other things.. You don't acknowledge that you were wrong about CLINK acoustics and instead go off about how it was an accident that it has those advantageous acoustics never admitting that you were spewing nonsense saying there was no advantage.

Then when I call you on it, you say I am trolling you. Classic. This is a niner board dude, go back to the seahawk board if you want to talk gibberish.

You got a reading comprehension issue man. Not my fault. Plus, you're using language intended to be insulting (nice job on the internet man) and it's not at all conducive to having an actual conversation.

I made 1 statement, it was that domes have an acoustical advantage over the CLink. This is a FACT. Look at what a parabolic microphone looks like (hint, it's a dome). Domes trap in the sound better than a partially open roof like Clink has. FACT. You cannot dispute this. The article posted does NOT dispute this.

Here's a new statement; the CLink has an acoustical advantage over open air stadiums like Arrowhead. This is true as well. Any partial roof will hold in more sound than an open air top.

The comment regarding the "happy accident" was to counter the claim that the roof was designed to hold in the noise. It was designed to keep the fans from getting rained on, you know, like Seattle is pretty famous for. The fact that is partially acts as a dome does regarding sound, was, as the architect stated in the article, an accident.

If you choose to interact with me after this (and you'd like a response) please argue the points I'm actually making, not the jumble of shit you typed out that I just quoted.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only an idiot would state that an open air stadium would have more sound than a Dome.