• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle claims Josh Gordon

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon was not very productive while playing in NE this year. His production overall dropped more than 40% from last year.

Well, NE is also constantly leading and mostly leading by multiple scores. Never throwing in the 2nd half. Especially not taking shots downfield which is Gordon's game.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pick up... Low risk for Seahawks...

This ^^^^^^

I know Gordon's on his last chance with the NFL, but some of the posts in this thread make it sound like he's T.O. or AB drama. He's never been that to my knowledge and as far as Washington being legal where weed is concerned....so. That don't mean shit really. If Gordon wants to get high he'll get high. No matter if he's in Seattle, Boston, Green Bay, wherever.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Gordon is far too talented to merely take Jaron Brown snaps. Do they even play the same position?

BB just let him go. What you think that means? Means Gordon is done. 27 teams teams didn't put in a claim for him. Don't get dazzled by what he use to be.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB just let him go. What you think that means? Means Gordon is done. 27 teams teams didn't put in a claim for him. Don't get dazzled by what he use to be.

I'm dazzled by what he is now. I've watched a good deal of those Pats games. He's made some impressive plays. The Pats part ways with guys all of the time for reasons other than ability. Hard to read into anything with them. They have their own thing going on. Who knows what really happened anyway. Especially with Gordon's history.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm dazzled by what he is now. I've watched a good deal of those Pats games. He's made some impressive plays. The Pats part ways with guys all of the time for reasons other than ability. Hard to read into anything with them. They have their own thing going on. Who knows what really happened anyway. Especially with Gordon's history.

Like Butler.

Doesn't take much to get on BBs bad side.

Chandler Jones, Jamie Collins.

Now that Collins has grown up some.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope for the best but preparing for the worse. He didn't look good when I was watching his games, but wasn't focused on him per say. We'll see, be great if does well, I just don't expect it. Guess that will make it sweeter if helps the Seahawks.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This. He's toast. Sad but he only has himself to blame.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to go get food right now but my car is low on gas and I don't want to go to the gas station. :(

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eahawks claimed WR Josh Gordon off waivers from the Patriots.
Coach Pete Carroll said, "He’s a unique talent. Next week we’ll take a look and see what he looks like." Gordon is apparently healthy after being released from the injured reserve list by the Patriots, although he won't suit up Sunday against the Buccaneers. Tyler Lockett is safe in the slot, while electric rookie D.K. Metcalf figures to continue to see a majority of reps in 2-WR sets. Gordon's presence will most likely relegate David Moore and Jaron Brown to the bench. Flash is far from washed; he demonstrated some elite contested-catch ability and made plenty of solid plays after the catch in six games with the Patriots this season. Still, the Seahawks' run-first offense will struggle to enable more than one or two consistent fantasy WRs more weeks than not.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to go get food right now but my car is low on gas and I don't want to go to the gas station. :(

The boss took us out for lunch today, souvlaki, greek salad, pitas rice and humus. And a pint..... He's a great boss.

Passing on dinner but am eyeing up a couple of pieces of raisin bread, toasted (like I am), buttered, with Adams peanut butter on them.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The boss took us out for lunch today, souvlaki, greek salad, pitas rice and humus. And a pint..... He's a great boss.

Passing on dinner but am eyeing up a couple of pieces of raisin bread, toasted (like I am), buttered, with Adams peanut butter on them.

Hank... I appreciate this I really do.. but this does fuck all to help me at the moment.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not excited about it myself. Could help them add a draft pick when they let him walk.

He might be a good fit actually Harold. Pete Carroll's teams tend to let the player thrive off their physical abilities. That might be right up Gordon's Alley. Belichick requires a bit more of a detail oriented approach, which Gordon was struggling with. Low risk, high reward for the Seahawks.