• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle claims Josh Gordon

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the players union in the next CBA will push to take weed off of the banned list

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle claimed him again?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point his drug use is a personal choice the league needs to be done with his ass period. I get so sick and damn tired of hearing "Well, it's an addiction he needs help" people choose to do drugs, decide they like them, and continue to use them that's choice not addiction.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point his drug use is a personal choice the league needs to be done with his ass period. I get so sick and damn tired of hearing "Well, it's an addiction he needs help" people choose to do drugs, decide they like them, and continue to use them that's choice not addiction.

Well, it is classic addiction behavior to choose the addiction over everything else.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Decide they like them :L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decide they like them :L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L
Yes that is what they do. " Hey I tried weed, I like it, gonna keep smoking:" " Hey I tried Coke I like it gonna keep snorting". It's conscience decision.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that is what they do. " Hey I tried weed, I like it, gonna keep smoking:" " Hey I tried Coke I like it gonna keep snorting". It's conscience decision.

Sure it is Just like the HT who injecst a girl with a needle of heroine and they are I "like this" Your're like a 16 yr old that just got his license and thinks they know everything about fixing a car. Unless your a former addict or are in the medical or rehab industry I will take your comments as naive.

Most addicts will go to rehab and relapse many times, its not because they want to or like it. It usually masks some past pain or occurences in most

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure it is Just like the HT who injecst a girl with a needle of heroine and they are I "like this" Your're like a 16 yr old that just got his license and thinks they know everything about fixing a car. Unless your a former addict or are in the medical or rehab industry I will take your comments as naive.

Most addicts will go to rehab and relapse many times, its not because they want to or like it. It usually masks some past pain or occurences in most

HT? and in this example it was not her choice so I don't really follow.

You can take my comments however you want I don't really care how they affect you. People choose to do drugs, they choose to drink alcohol, they decide the like the effect and choose to continue to do it. This isn't fucking rocket science here, how this escapes you is remarkable. I have no sympathy for people who choose to throw their life away. And I damn sure don't feel they should get any public support for their personal choices.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HT? and in this example it was not her choice so I don't really follow.

You can take my comments however you want I don't really care how they affect you. People choose to do drugs, they choose to drink alcohol, they decide the like the effect and choose to continue to do it. This isn't fucking rocket science here, how this escapes you is remarkable. I have no sympathy for people who choose to throw their life away. And I damn sure don't feel they should get any public support for their personal choices.

And unlike some bum off the streets who might have limited help, teams have provided resources to try and keep Gordon out of trouble but he just ignores it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And unlike some bum off the streets who might have limited help, teams have provided resources to try and keep Gordon out of trouble but he just ignores it.
Exactly right he chooses to do what he does and should get no sympathy for it. In fact he should be done in the NFL forever.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Resources, right up until the suspension.

The no contact with team. Like he came down with leprosy....

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*conscious