• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Over Fire Ron Rivera

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Howell’s first 8 career games he is 4-4 . JB is 18 - 31. With no winning seasons . Now whose ceiling is higher ? It seems to me it’s Howell . Now is the teams rant about Howell or the fact that these undisciplined prima donnas on defense can’t cover or tackle my mother ? Now my mom is elusive at 94 but still .

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, but his ceiling such as it is... is better than Howell's current out put. He's seen a lot more tha Howell, and is a seasoned vet who knows how to manage a game. The OJT thing with Howell is killing the morale of the other 52 players. Johnathan Allen didn't just speak for himself. If you've ever been in a locker room as part of a team, you know that he's expressing a sentiment shared with others. Btw; You'd have to admit that your statement about Brissett "not changing a thing" is supporting points that there is no improvement with Howell continuing.
Based on what facts does he give us a better chance of winning?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Howell’s first 8 career games he is 4-4 . JB is 18 - 31. With no winning seasons . Now whose ceiling is higher ? It seems to me it’s Howell . Now is the teams rant about Howell or the fact that these undisciplined prima donnas on defense can’t cover or tackle my mother ? Now my mom is elusive at 94 but still .
I’m done defending simple jack, even when the defense plays well it just looks like they should be doing more. If that makes any sense. Lol