• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Over Fire Ron Rivera

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe we have a GM who doesn’t know what the hell he is doing
maybe..but, the QB is basically a mid round rookie QB. EB seems to not understand this part and seems more aimed on wow plays. IF the QB is also making the line calls then EB ain't your guy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the key question here isnt about whether we get a playoff win or over achieve . its whether anyone thinks RR can win a superbowl under the current conditions ? who gives a fuck if the team "over achieves " who cares if all you can muster in the playoffs is a win in the wild card game vs another wild card team ?

can RR win a superbowl in the coach centric model ? harris let the nba's version of RR go after winning a playoff series , why ? because he didnt buy that doc rivers could win a title . thats the bottom line period

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe..but, the QB is basically a mid round rookie QB. EB seems to not understand this part and seems more aimed on wow plays. IF the QB is also making the line calls then EB ain't your guy.
I can't disagree with you, however, it is probable that the seasoned, veteran QB that gives them the best chance to win is sitting on the bench collecting 8 million dollars. (Hmmm perhaps I'll post a poll question on this)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't disagree with you, however, it is probable that the seasoned, veteran QB that gives them the best chance to win is sitting on the bench collecting 8 million dollars. (Hmmm perhaps I'll post a poll question on this)
I dont think Brisset changes a thing . He is a career BU and I have seen his ceiling

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the best canidate on the list is ben johnson.he,s done wonders for the lions and would have a better seed to work with than when he took on goff .i hope harris asks gibbs to help in the search and evaluation of any canidate.gibbs loves the organization and would like to see it do well.his opinion will be very respectable.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Gibbs’s opinion is obsolete now.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Brisset changes a thing . He is a career BU and I have seen his ceiling
Good point, but his ceiling such as it is... is better than Howell's current out put. He's seen a lot more tha Howell, and is a seasoned vet who knows how to manage a game. The OJT thing with Howell is killing the morale of the other 52 players. Johnathan Allen didn't just speak for himself. If you've ever been in a locker room as part of a team, you know that he's expressing a sentiment shared with others. Btw; You'd have to admit that your statement about Brissett "not changing a thing" is supporting points that there is no improvement with Howell continuing.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probablyjust run up the sack total.
... Or because of his experience will be able to audit into better line protections because he's seen things that Howell is trying to learn.