• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahwaks Game Recap

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That was my fault. I was looking at rushing offense. ESPN also has them 1st at 3.1 ypc.

Makes Scott's play even better.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 6 runs for more than 3 yards. 11, 4, 9, 6, 14, and 16. With 2 minutes left in the game, he was averaging 3.9 ypc.

And nobody here is trying to crown Scott as anything other than a player that should take some of Benson's 20 runs/game to change it up.

Let's not misrepresent people's stance.

Maybe you are not trying to put too much on Scott's shoulders --- But I would argue that there are plenty of Bengal fans that worship B. Scott a little too much. He was a decent kick returner and might be a good change of pace guy. But he's not a feature back and he's not a third down back (at least not with Leonard around). I just don't see many reasons for him to be on the team in the future. You (Rey) have mentioned many times that running backs are a dime a dozen. I'm sure we could pick up any number of FA rbs that would be as good or better than Scott.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not sure anyone on this board has been more supportive of Scott than I have, so it seemed directed at me and the couple others.

That said, Scott could be released tomorrow, and I would have no objection. But as long as he's on the team, Benson is our #1, and Leonard isn't going to get snaps outside of 3rd down, I'd like to see Scott take some of Benson's carries. He has shown when given consistent snaps, he can produce (not much worse than Benson). It'll only make our offense more dynamic.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
76 yards, About what you'd expect from a backup running back. I wished Leonard was more involved.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure anyone on this board has been more supportive of Scott than I have, so it seemed directed at me and the couple others.

That said, Scott could be released tomorrow, and I would have no objection. But as long as he's on the team, Benson is our #1, and Leonard isn't going to get snaps outside of 3rd down, I'd like to see Scott take some of Benson's carries. He has shown when given consistent snaps, he can produce (not much worse than Benson). It'll only make our offense more dynamic.

J-Will comes to mind. He loves the kid!

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't know. He keeps picking us to lose. I think he and Kramer swapped brains.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's a facade. He absolutely thinks the Bengals will win, but because they won the one week he projected a loss, he's rolled with it.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a facade. He absolutely thinks the Bengals will win, but because they won the one week he projected a loss, he's rolled with it.

I have been doing the same thing....not going to pick us to win until we lose one......I know it's irrational, but I just don't care....

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You wouldn't be the first to be superstitious...

Better safe than sorry, right?

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought scott played well. Honestly, when the RB's are getting harassed in the backfield I dont know how people are expecting them to rip off big chunks of yardage. He had a couple 3 yard gains that he probably should've been dropped for a loss. The RB's arent great but the issue is clearly the O-line.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have been doing the same thing....not going to pick us to win until we lose one......I know it's irrational, but I just don't care....

you're a fan...fan's are not rationale and are superstitious. I'm the exact same way