• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread, has me doing this.

omgwtfgifpagespeedce2JLuFTkmGG.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fellow Seahawk fan, since you asked I will respond.
On our page you put up a vid a Bowman being carted off when the popcorn came down on him. In the same post you posted a vid of Michael Jackson smiling and eating popcorn.

I see no need for that as it IS classless. Is that what you want to be known for? Is that what you want us (Seahawk fans) to be known as?

He doesn't give two shits about what his actions bring down on our fans. He has gone from this
1290603068_crazy-brazilian-murderer-interview.gif

To this

OudLd7s.gif

In a rather short time.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, maybe you are right but a few of us have politely asked him to be a little "easier". At this point he does not agree with us and if he doesn't change his spots I will become an anti DJ person and I prefer not to have to go there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ seems oblivious to just how offensive and rude some (lots) of his posts are and how bad he makes Seahawks fans look.

DJ if your still looking...this is a intervention, for your own good.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, maybe you are right but a few of us have politely asked him to be a little "easier". At this point he does not agree with us and if he doesn't change his spots I will become an anti DJ person and I prefer not to have to go there.

Trust me, I've attempted to reach out to him in private. We had the common event of the unreasonable ban from the overbearing SF mods and I won't repeat what was said in private as it should stay there, but I have tried to help him get over some of the things he is pissed about and it seems none of our attempts at reasoning have mattered. Indeed, it would seem some of it has maybe even made him worse. I wouldn't classify myself as an anit DJ person as he could back away from the ledge at any time and I'd be totally fine with him. Hell, even the worst board trolls of today like ram and angel could stop trolling and I'd be totally fine with them.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I've attempted to reach out to him in private. We had the common event of the unreasonable ban from the overbearing SF mods and I won't repeat what was said in private as it should stay there, but I have tried to help him get over some of the things he is pissed about and it seems none of our attempts at reasoning have mattered. Indeed, it would seem some of it has maybe even made him worse. I wouldn't classify myself as an anit DJ person as he could back away from the ledge at any time and I'd be totally fine with him. Hell, even the worst board trolls of today like ram and angel could stop trolling and I'd be totally fine with them.

The problem is your definition of trolling is anyone that disagrees with you. Our latest heated arguments came when I insisted that Russell Wilson was NOT the new Fran Tarkenton and that Lynch would NOT rush for 150 yards vs. the Broncos.

But because I believe the opposite of you, you consider me a troll.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF?............This video got all your panties in a bunch?.......lmao

What harm did this video do to make this a 5 page thread?

You guys need a life.

Last edited by a moderator:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't need another Seahawks thread on here, do we? We have our own board for these. No wonder people all over are hating us so much.

Uhhhhhhhhh that would be Richard Sherman.............

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys need a life.

It's Seahawk propaganda and that belongs in the Seahawks forum, not in the general NFL forum. Other fan bases don't do this, and in their defense, most Seahawk fans say that the OP over stepped.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Seahawk propaganda and that belongs in the Seahawks forum, not in the general NFL forum. Other fan bases don't do this, and in their defense, most Seahawk fans say that the OP over stepped.

First of all.........If you don`t like something,don`t read it.Its that simple....

2ndly,SeaHawk fans are just trying to suck up a bit to get posters back on their side.

I hate richard sheman as much as the next guy,but I`d hate to think if I posted a Bears video on here i would be scrutinized to the fullest extent......

Besides,Isn`t this a genereal discussion board and a person can post just about anything pertaining to football?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all.........If you don`t like something,don`t read it.Its that simple....

2ndly,SeaHawk fans are just trying to suck up a bit to get posters back on their side.

I hate richard sheman as much as the next guy,but I`d hate to think if I posted a Bears video on here i would be scrutinized to the fullest extent......

Besides,Isn`t this a genereal discussion board and a person can post just about anything pertaining to football?

Sounds like this isn't the first time this poster has done something like this though and has become more troll than fan to everybody outside of the Seahawk fan base and even some of them within it.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: We don't care what you think, we know you don't like us or our team. This thread was all about a guy who has gone off the deep end lately. He used to be very pro Seahawk and his posts were all good, but ever since the 49ers game, he snapped and has been posting crazy stuff all over the place on SportsHoopla and it just came to a head in this thread.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is your definition of trolling is anyone that disagrees with you. Our latest heated arguments came when I insisted that Russell Wilson was NOT the new Fran Tarkenton and that Lynch would NOT rush for 150 yards vs. the Broncos.

But because I believe the opposite of you, you consider me a troll.

No, I consider you a troll because you keep putting words in my mouth and refuse to back it up. I don't think RW is the new Tarkenton, all I did was help clarify what another poster was saying and said I didn't necessarily agree with it. Same with Lynch. I not only said I would see his ceiling in that game at 110-120 tops, but have told you at least 20 times I was simply saying you cannot say for sure what can't be done. You just can't. You turn that into me saying he is for sure going to go over 150y. That is trolling. Get it? If you want to get technical and look at APY then maybe Lynch does top 150. He is used in the passing game at times too. If they are forced into a lot of check downs his overall yards could be that high. But you aren't one to let facts or people's own words get in the way of your agenda. I have not once said Lynch will get over 150y rushing. Not once. Prove me wrong or get over it ffs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys need a life.
Or, maybe it was how he reacted to those that questioned if it needed to be on this board. Like a few times making 5-6 posts in a row and coming across like psycho from the movie stripes (private francis soyer). I don't think there is a problem with putting up a hype vid for a team on the general board and those questioning it were douches that could have simply skipped by it. It was how he responded that drew the ire of the board.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thread is here. Might as well have some fun with it.

[YOUTUBE]uZatuZ7RC-E[/YOUTUBE]

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Things that pertain to your franchise alone should generally remain in your section of the house. That's why we have them.

If I wanted to start a thread on Le'Veon Bell, I'd keep it on the Steelers forum.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I admit to maybe mimicking the act of a slight in a first sentence then continuing to make a comment about a topic as I have seen a few Seahawks and other fans do here so far. But for the most part compared to the majority here I have just made comments about a team that you have no personal actual attachment to.

so ...your definition of trolling is someone saying something negative about a team you like and you taking it personal. pay close attention from here on in because you for the most part are the one slinging slights while I simply talk about the Seahawks. It doesn't matter whether you think the comments or funny or true or rude because I'm not talking about you. If you choose to take them personal and tell me I'm stupid for them, you are the one with problems and in effect doing the trolling.