• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit to maybe mimicking the act of a slight in a first sentence then continuing to make a comment about a topic as I have seen a few Seahawks and other fans do here so far. But for the most part compared to the majority here I have just made comments about a team that you have no personal actual attachment to.

so ...your definition of trolling is someone saying something negative about a team you like and you taking it personal. pay close attention from here on in because you for the most part are the one slinging slights while I simply talk about the Seahawks. It doesn't matter whether you think the comments or funny or true or rude because I'm not talking about you. If you choose to take them personal and tell me I'm stupid for them, you are the one with problems and in effect doing the trolling.
Ram, as I've told you before I respect a lot of people that hate my teams and have critical things to say. I don't require any sort of agreement at all. In fact I would say there are those I agree with that are trolls as well. Trolling is posting with the intent to incite a negative response. Doesn't matter who it is targeted at. If you post with the intent to elicit an emotional response and are unwilling to engage in any actual discussions you are probably a troll. If you believe I have unfairly characterized you as meeting any of that then it's easy to undo. I've never denied trolling myself. Hell, most people online at some point do given the only criteria for using that label. You did notice I said if you weren't stirring up the pot I would easily not have any issues with you. I don't tend to hold grudges.

I don't understand why so many care what label others give them though. I know others either don't like the word troll, or view the meaning as something entirely different, but is it worse than being called an asshole or some other insult? I would expect that most that I would use that label on probably already dislike me enough that they shouldn't care if I call them that, but maybe that doesn't apply to everyone.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?............This video got all your panties in a bunch?.......lmao

What harm did this video do to make this a 5 page thread?

You guys need a life.

I didn't look at the video. I saw enough posts/vids to warrant a counter post from me.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all.........If you don`t like something,don`t read it.Its that simple....

2ndly,SeaHawk fans are just trying to suck up a bit to get posters back on their side.

I hate richard sheman as much as the next guy,but I`d hate to think if I posted a Bears video on here i would be scrutinized to the fullest extent......

Besides,Isn`t this a genereal discussion board and a person can post just about anything pertaining to football?

I agree with most of your post but disagree with the bold statement.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF?............This video got all your panties in a bunch?.......lmao

What harm did this video do to make this a 5 page thread?

You guys need a life.

I would have just ignored it if it was a one time occurrence. There just isn't anybody who is going to watch or have any interest in a Seahawks pump up video who isn't already a Seahawks fan, just like DoubleJive wouldn't watch a similar video about the Packers or Broncos or whoever. Anyway, I like DoubleJ. I just think he was probably drinking yesterday.