• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks secondary vs Peyton Manning & Company

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think pretty much every board troll on this site has tried to redefine what trolling is. Is that actually in the guild to successful trolling handbook ram? Does that actually make anyone think you less a troll? :noidea:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think pretty much every board troll on this site has tried to redefine what trolling is. Is that actually in the guild to successful trolling handbook ram? Does that actually make anyone think you less a troll? :noidea:

I believe the official motto for trolls is "I'm not trolling, show me where I'm trolling" or something in that vein.
Denial is a necessary trait for a troll.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the official motto for trolls is "I'm not trolling, show me where I'm trolling" or something in that vein.
Denial is a necessary trait for a troll.

again, I have in no way shape or form trolled anyone. I say what I want and make jokes when I feel like it but your inability to understand my practical wisdom doesn't mean I'm trolling. It just means you are a blind Seattle homer.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a troll; I think he's just kinda dumb and doesn't know how to actually talk sports with reasoning and facts.

Dude, you just argued that the teams with younger QBs clearly had better all around teams, then used the dates and final scores of those games as evidence of your opinion. Do you not understand how that makes no sense? :L

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a troll; I think he's just kinda dumb and doesn't know how to actually talk sports with reasoning and facts.

Dude, you just argued that the teams with younger QBs clearly had better all around teams, then used the dates and final scores of those games as evidence of your opinion. Do you not understand how that makes no sense? :L

it means you never understood the question or the point in the first place.

go back and reread. I simply thwarted someone saying that less experienced QBs had won a majority of recent games as a counter to me saying experience is better. But like everything else you have to understand context. It had more to do with the younger QBs being part of better-experienced units.. and the wins prove that and if you are as smart as you say you are it shouldn't be hard for you to understand that winning makes you the better team.
IE those QBs were younger but not very much less experienced obviously. the point being neither Seattle nor Wilson compare to those winning teams..you are excused and forgiven for your rudeness and inability to comprehend something so simple

i'll waste time with one example GB beat Pitt because they/Pitt were older and beat up even though they had more post season experience....you can crunch numbers all you want but wisdom makes things very simple when you know where to look and how to evaluate life.

the dates have nothing to with it other than he said -of the recent super bowls- and what I copy pasted.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The common theme here seems to be that if someone posts an opinion that does not favor the seahawks, then they are a troll. If someone posts an opinion that differs from yours, then they are a troll. I would bet that posting this observation will also be considered trolling by you and yours. ya know, not everyone thinks the seahawks are the greatest thing since sliced bread, its a simple fact. That doesn't automatically make them a troll, just something you all are going to have to learn to handle.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The common theme here seems to be that if someone posts an opinion that does not favor the seahawks, then they are a troll. If someone posts an opinion that differs from yours, then they are a troll. I would bet that posting this observation will also be considered trolling by you and yours. ya know, not everyone thinks the seahawks are the greatest thing since sliced bread, its a simple fact. That doesn't automatically make them a troll, just something you all are going to have to learn to handle.

Lets not act like ram hasnt been trolling all playoffs.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla does have an ignore feature.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Europeans laugh at sliced bread :nod:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not act like ram hasnt been trolling all playoffs.
If you call that trolling, I would suggest that you do a little work on your manhood. He is entitled to his opinion just as much as you are. Like I said, just because his opinion differs from yours does not automatically make it trolling. And BTW, troll is a lame ass descriptor to begin with, if you don't like someones posts just don't respond. How hard is that ???

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you call that trolling, I would suggest that you do a little work on your manhood. He is entitled to his opinion just as much as you are. Like I said, just because his opinion differs from yours does not automatically make it trolling. And BTW, troll is a lame ass descriptor to begin with, if you don't like someones posts just don't respond. How hard is that ???

I don't even know what he said. I have just seen enough of his comments in which he ignores logic in order to dismiss any positive about a 15-3 team to know that he's trolling. If every thing he said was dismiss Denver and ignored logic to keep it up I would call that trolling too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't troll..trolling per my superior definition is purposely attacking someone and trying to do something to hurt them through the internet. You don't like what I say in a dumb ass sports convo that's your weak minded problem.

you're the troll, I'm the adult with common sense and a better perspective on reality.

Oh yes you do trollboy.
Another yes, I have trolled before. Yet when I do, I am not in sheep's wool, like you. You try to troll in a deceptive manner but aren't sharp enough to pull it off and...and...fuck off again.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, there are plenty of people I don't agree with that aren't trolls. We have a bunch of regular SF posters on the Seahawks board that I surely don't agree with, but respect. There are both trolls that do follow my team and trolls who otherwise I don't have a beef with. There is no requirement to not be a hawk fan to be labeled as trolling. It is the obvious agenda, lack of ability to back up outrageous assertions, often posting with hate and vitriol, making posts clearly meant only to flame bait a group of posters, and or simply going around and stalking a poster or set of posters. If most of that applies to you, you might be a board troll.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe you should follow your own advice then. Seems to me a majority of the posts I read from you are dumping on someone you don't like. Or does that only apply to those you don't agree with? See how easy that game is to play?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should follow your own advice then. Seems to me a majority of the posts I read from you are dumping on someone you don't like. Or does that only apply to those you don't agree with? See how easy that game is to play?
Thats kind of my point about you kids.....doesn't take much to offend your delicate sensibilities....maybe everyone else is not so much a troll, as some of you are just hyper sensitive

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just so you know, I do not consider you a troll. I see you as a Denver fan who justifiably believes in his team. Stating that you think Denver will win the SB does not make you a troll.
You and I have differed on these boards, as you have with other Hawk fans. How many of us called you a troll?

You are off base on your view of what a troll is.

Last edited by a moderator:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, I do not consider you a troll. I see you as a Denver fan who justifiably believes in his team. Stating that you think Denver will win the SB does not make you a troll.

except that....I have not stated that I think Denver will win

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and I have differed on these boards, as you have with other Hawk fans. How many of us called you a troll?

Wizard hawk thinks that everyone who posts something that disagrees with him or any Seattle Fan is trolling. I don't think he knows the definition. he is very hostile, along with a few others