• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks@Rams Post-Game Analysis: Rams Win 28-26

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed what was funny about what he said, Zeke...He's tired of the constant hate 'em shit..They win and it's still bash time...It just gets old...I'll shut up too, so go ahead and bash me...Fuck it, I've had enough of it for a while too...

Let me ask you this Mikey

What do you think that a "Post Game Analysis thread should consist of??

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me ask you this Mikey

What do you think that a "Post Game Analysis thread should consist of??

It should be exactly what you turned it into Zeke, a bitch and moan session...Enjoy your forever glass is empty mentality guys, I believe I'll spare myself the further grief of listening to it...Some of you sanctimonious ones seem to think it's OK to belittle somebody for comments that choose to try and find at least some positive, when apparently according to those "in the know" here, none exists...Enjoy, I liked this forum for a short time...Bring on the butt-hurt, out of touch with reality, homer, in denial tags for me...Frankly I don't give a fuck any more, and won't be back to read them...

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, please give me a permanent ban so that I can not be tempted to read anything that will irritate me any further..I even got sucked into sounding like that at times...I don't want to any more...Bye and thanks for a good time, at times...

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when the pendulum is allowed to swing to far in one direction. Some here clearly have agendas that are not Ram friendly. (the posts are there anyone can read them) The defense will be entitlement. I am entitled to my opinion. Too a degree I concur but when it is constant negativity with no real propose other than to cause dissent then no. Its the job IMO of moderation to enforce the board rules and provide a level playing field. And to act as a buffer to fans. Mikey thank you. Again good luck all. :yahoo:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, please give me a permanent ban so that I can not be tempted to read anything that will irritate me any further..I even got sucked into sounding like that at times...I don't want to any more...Bye and thanks for a good time, at times...

Mikey, I can't ban you for no reason of violation other than your request. You can take a break for awhile. You are afterall in the 50+ club. I suppose you want removed from that as well? If you don't want to see a certain bent of opinion, then take a break until things improve. I am not going to ban you for your request unless that is absolutely what you want because if I do, your return at some point in time is going to be extra-difficult. Just take a break for a while and sleep on it. Then PM me and we shall go from there.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 years of getting beatdown can do that to people. I haven't been bitching, but my college team hasn't lost in almost 2 years. lol

*knock on wood*

I just choose to focus on the future and hope someday soon we will turn the corner. Rams are very young and like Retro says, it's a losing mentality. That will take time.

I'm ready to see some Bailey, Quick, and Tavon with Tre Mason!

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is. The reality is that the Rams are a bad team. And they've been a bad team for a long time. As SJ said, it wears on you. It makes you cynical even when they've had success....if you can call a 2-4 team a success. If they weren't such a bad team, and if the mistakes weren't so blatantly obvious I don't think we would see the level of criticism on this board as we do. It's hard to find anything optimistic over what, the last 15 years, or even the last 4 years with the way Fisher and company have handled things.

All the regular posters on this board are die-hard Rams fans from what I can perceive. And I'm sure I can speak for everybody here that we all would like nothing better than to be singing praises for a winning football team. That isn't the issue....whether we are true fans or not. The issue is how each of us express our dissatisfaction with the results. Some take the high road and try to be constantly optimistic. Some take another road and try to be objective. And as I said earlier, objectively speaking, the Rams stink at this point. Like SJ likes to say, that is just the fact. There is no denying it because the record speaks for itself.

Again, some see it as the glass half full, some as half empty. After YEARS of frustration, my attitude and expectations have been shaped and cultivated to just expect the worst because that is the history of this franchise. That's what I've become conditioned to expect. Until that dramatically changes, it's hard to magically change your thinking otherwise.

As Zeke pointed out, these boards are as much to vent your frustrations as they are to encourage or praise are they not? So to each his own. If we all posted of the same mind that would get pretty mundane and boring really quick would it not? A simple solution that nobody seems to realize is just don't read what doesn't interest you. Don't validate it in your mind by even responding to it. Quite simple really. It works for me. I certainly have my detractors here. And yet I still don't care....Live and let live......

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to ridicule anybody, I just think its funny that some on here actually believe that this isnt a place to vent your frustration after a game??.. Bitch session you call it?? ...This football talk plain and simple. If you cant handle football talk, maybe you should go elsewhere. Because I will garantee you one thing, any site you choose will be just like this one. So maybe you are part of the problem. Win or Lose.... this teams not perfect and needs improvement in a lot of ways! If it bothers you to read it well then???????

Can somebody PLEASE explain to me what the FUCK we're allowed to do here???? Where or what the hell did I do to PISS OFF the POPE here???

If were not allowed to express our feelings on the game then FUCK IT....I'm GONE!!!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retro.. grant his wish so that the rest of the board will be able to enjoy decent football conversations without name calling!

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What this proved is that the team is learning how to finish, it was obvious we couldn't finish against Dallas or Philly, but to play these teams and two have 2 score (or 3 score in Dallas leads and not pull out wins is ridiculous. It was good that we can keep our lead when we have it. Hopefully this week we improve again, maybe if we can jump out to a 10 point lead, and keep it throughout the game and win by 10. That'd be nice...

We're improving, maybe the fountain of youth is maturing a little bit....

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fuck everyone who said we were lucky to win because of the fumble at the end of the game and that the Seahawks should've had the ball. The SEAHAWKS were lucky to have a fumble opportunity! And even if they did get the ball at that point there was like 40 seconds left and and they still needed to move the ball before a long field goal attempt. Don't take that away from the Rams, the Rams were winning the whole game! The negative here is that we allowed them to come back, the positive is that we kept them off (which we weren't able to do in previous weeks)

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when the pendulum is allowed to swing to far in one direction. Some here clearly have agendas that are not Ram friendly. (the posts are there anyone can read them) The defense will be entitlement. I am entitled to my opinion. Too a degree I concur but when it is constant negativity with no real propose other than to cause dissent then no. Its the job IMO of moderation to enforce the board rules and provide a level playing field. And to act as a buffer to fans. Mikey thank you. Again good luck all. :yahoo:

Little advise for ya........go to the tennis forum!! :baby::yo::violin::hockeysmile::bolt:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to ridicule anybody, I just think its funny that some on here
actually believe that this isnt a place to vent your frustration after a
game??.. Bitch session you call it?? ...This football talk plain and simple. If
you cant handle football talk, maybe you should go elsewhere. Because I
will garantee you one thing, any site you choose will be just like this one. So
maybe you are part of the problem. Win or Lose.... this teams not perfect and
needs improvement in a lot of ways! If it bothers you to read it well
then???????

Can somebody PLEASE explain to me what the FUCK we're
allowed to do here???? Where or what the hell did I do to PISS OFF the POPE
here???

If were not allowed to express our feelings on the game then
FUCK IT....I'm GONE!!!

Zeke the beauty of this site (and it's way better than CBS), is that you can vent all you want. You can ignore people. And you can tell someone to STFU as well.

Either way it comes down to whether you want to read someone's opinion or facts presented or not. But I like this website not just for the talking football, but I like many of the people on here and respect their opinions.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I always say, If we survived the SHIT from the 90's (up until 1999), we can survive anything. 45-99 with a high win season of 7.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Banks was the QB at my first Rams game in the Dome. I remember seeing him out that night partying too. I think it was 97-98? But they were wearing those bad ass throwback unis tho.

He was celebrating his 2 INTs, 2 fumbles.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why'd you change your avatar SJ? The new one is cool too, but I liked the old one. Came to symbolize your persona. Had that "edge" to it.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke the beauty of this site (and it's way better than CBS), is that you can vent all you want. You can ignore people. And you can tell someone to STFU as well.

Either way it comes down to whether you want to read someone's opinion or facts presented or not. But I like this website not just for the talking football, but I like many of the people on here and respect their opinions.

I like the website and most people here and I read and respect your comments quite often. But I find it just a tad bit odd that someone accuses me of bitching too much because I commented of poor LBing play on a football website. .....LOL......Where the heck am I suppose to go to talk Ram football?? Its also pretty odd that most here complain quite frequently, but only a few are attacked for it!! I wonder why that is?? Poster claims he's been a RAM fan for 50+years, if you ask me, his skin is too thin :bawling: to have been a Ram fan that long because true RAM fans have seen it all, mostly bad years.
Pretty obvious to me that these 2 have never played the game as well! .........LOL

You say I can tell someone to STFU without getting banned?? I guess I am missing something here? Where do I sign up??

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me personally, I feel like criticizing the fact that week after week after week we blow big leads. To go with the excitement I had going into the season, my excitement was kicked to the curb week one getting smoked by a bad team at home. Even after the Bradford injury I was pumped for the season, he is nothing anyway. I thought our pass rush would even be more enhanced with Donald and in turn make the defense even more better, just needed a game manager to go with this stout defense. But come week one, expectations and excitement took a 180, mostly with the help of the coaching staff making amateurish mistakes any football fan can see. Donald is not only our best defensive lineman right now, but should of started week one just like Robinson instead of week five. Joseph and Wells aren't anything and can only hurt the development of this young team, it is said when the oldest veterans are the biggest problems. Joseph was a joke signing, so was Wells.

Ray Ray should never made it to week one, now Fisher is trying to get serious by releasing guys like no hands Pettis and Raving lunatic Ray Ray. About time, but how about you get this team to come out ready to play for the second half. Blowing leads week after week is coaching, Greg Williams is just as bad, Ogletree took a step back and most of the time we don't even know if Laurantis or Dunbar are even on the field. What defensive player has improved under Williams watch. Williams is too busy designing blitzes then scheming and game planning.

But we beat the Seahawks, so he'll yeah.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:banplease: :lol:....Oh come on. If this were just a Rams love fest it would sure become a bore after a while. If any fan has a right to bitch and moan it's a Rams fan. We've earned that right by watching and supporting this mess for decades. If a guy can't vent here then where can he?

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss - I may have to change it back. Think someone has Stedman.

Zeke - just say Shhhhh or STFU. Technically, STFU isn't saying it. lol I don't know what happen, but I wouldn't sweat it. I would keep dogging our LBs if they are sucking. whoever bitched can choose to not read or comment.