• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ Harold mining quotes of other people off team boards.... :lame:

Yeah but it's from someone who actually knows football, unlike some dummy homer like yourself who can't admit the truth about the QB he has a crush on, at least for now.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anybody who hates on a guy because of tattoos, a trademark celebration, or having some shoes is a tool. Judge the man on his worth ethic and character.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people tend to over-react a little bit. Kaep had a couple bad games, one against (swallow) the best defense in the league, and in both had no run game. He also has had two very good games. Right now the bottom line is guys like Kyle Williams, Quinton Patton, etc don't get open. We might as well have John Clayton running around out there. Its Davis, Boldin, and Miller that have found space, and Kaep has found all of them. I am not an expert on QB'ing, but he really spread the field last year in the playoffs vs GB, Atl, and then Bal. I think having no run game, and only one and a half (vernons injury has had him out around half the time) receivers to really work with has hurt this young QB's confidence in those two games.

I will admit through 7 combined games the Seahawks have looked better than the 9ers. I will also say there is a TON of season left, and the 9ers played two of their worst and dumbest games I have seen since Harbaugh took over.

I did not see last game where Seattle scored 45 vs Jax, but I watched the first two games, and was not impressed by Seattle's offense at all. The first game at Car they made a few plays at key moments, but overall were not effective. Vs SF, the 9ers D stopped them time and time again, and then gave them like 4 or 5 first downs on terrible penalties (fasemask when Wilson was on the ground, 2+ personal fouls, 1 hold, and probably another one or two I forgot). Even with ALL of those gifts, Seattle still only had 15 points before Seattle rattled off 14 points at the end of the game when the game was over and their D set them up on a silver platter in the red zone. I think until I get more convinced that the Seattle O is anything better than medicore, I certainly wouldn't crown the Seahawks anything. Their D is unreal, the best in the league right now. However, once healthy the 9ers currently have pretty much the same team as last year- slightly weaker front 7 on D, slightly stronger wide outs- but the same team that took them to the Super Bowl.

everything is a small sample size regarding both kaepernick and wilson

all of this shit talking is fun and all, but it will be awhile before we know their true abilities.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But who claimed that Harold? One guy? Who isn't even part of this conversation? And you are still talking about it? I certainly never said that

I said we are the divisional and conference champs until someone proves otherwise. You have not proven otherwise. Four of the next five games on the road, win all those and maybe, just maybe, I will take your self proclaimed greatness half way seriously. :suds:

Good lord is it going to fun rubbing your nose in the fact that the Seahawks are better. Best football season ever.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anybody who hates on a guy because of tattoos, a trademark celebration, or having some shoes is a tool. Judge the man on his worth ethic and character.

Well Said, I feel sorry and will pray for those who allow themselves to be consumed by envy... I guess if he displayed a bottle cap or rock collection he would come off as a nice kid?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear he's a hard worker( not sure he's a smart worker), but as far as character, seems like he let success go to his head.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear he's a hard worker( not sure he's a smart worker), but as far as character, seems like he let success go to his head.

Is he supposed to say "no" when people say they want to pay him for acting in a 30 second commercial?

I think people are finding ways to hate.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord is it going to fun rubbing your nose in the fact that the Seahawks are better. Best football season ever.

every post he makes is 100% due to insecurity about his team

:)

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I am not even proud of being in the number one spot...... yet. But it means more after one game than it did back in March or April or whenever the hell the hawks got the first spot without playing a single game.

And for the record, I am not even confident in a win. This is one of four games I have marked as a possible loss. You certainly wouldn't hear me say "42-13 curbstomp" before the game like overconfident seahawk fans reciting the score of their last great accomplishment... beating the niners once in five tries during the regular season.

I love the arrogance coming out of seattle, the higher they build themselves, the harder they will fall.
So what are your other "marked" possible losses? Indy at home?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he supposed to say "no" when people say they want to pay him for acting in a 30 second commercial?

I think people are finding ways to hate.

Come on...he's goes out of his way for attention. He posed for ESPN body magazine. Can you image Brady, Manning(either one) or Rogers posing for that pic? The dude is a attention whore who has let his success go to his head.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on...he's goes out of his way for attention. He posed for ESPN body magazine. Can you image Brady, Manning(either one) or Rogers posing for that pic? The dude is a attention whore who has let his success go to his head.

Russell Wilson did an underwear photo shoot for OshKosh B'gosh. :baby:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care who Kap is as a person or what he says or does. I judge him as a football player, and he is incredibly talented, but there are some pretty scary flaws in his game.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson is a high character guy who I will always root for. Seattle fans make it difficult, but I still root for Wilson to do really well. I'm actually a huge fan of the Seattle team minus their fans.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
butthurt.jpg

Except apparently when it comes to playing green bay, because when it comes to playing green bay most poeple would say that a curb stomp in the playoffs and then outgunning rodgers in the first game of the year is better than anything Wilson has done against him.

Daaawwww. Somebody can't handle opinions! Hey, is this that irony thing you San Francisco hipsters love so much? You make fun of someone by calling them butthurt because of your butthurt over someones opinion?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson is a high character guy who I will always root for. Seattle fans make it difficult, but I still root for Wilson to do really well. I'm actually a huge fan of the Seattle team minus their fans.

Children are adorable. Others might find them annoying, but I think you're a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Children are adorable. Others might find them annoying, but I think you're a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

Why do some people say you were a troll back at ESPN? I don't remember your member name.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do some people say you were a troll back at ESPN? I don't remember your member name.

LOL.

I have zero problems with you. Seriously. We haven't agreed on everything on here, but you're intelligent.

Let's not have a tiff.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

I have zero problems with you. Seriously. We haven't agreed on everything on here, but you're intelligent.

Let's not have a tiff.

Lol, I really wasn't trying to start anything. I just don't find you trollish so I thought I'd ask. We can leave it at that. :suds:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I really wasn't trying to start anything. I just don't find you trollish so I thought I'd ask. We can leave it at that. :suds:

I've mellowed in my old age.

I drove angels and yankees fans a little crazy bitd, but have gotten to be good online friends with most of them, ironically.

sorry if i misunderstood the tone of your post.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've mellowed in my old age.

I drove angels and yankees fans a little crazy bitd, but have gotten to be good online friends with most of them, ironically.

sorry if i misunderstood the tone of your post.

No worries.

Fuck the Yankees and the Angels. Can't stand either team...especially Josh Hamilton and all Yankees.