• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks @ Falcons- talk shit here

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one of those things where people remember 13 and 14 and translate that to this year. People said the same thing last year when Seattle was going into Carolina.
IDK, I got a whole different vibe last year. Pure luck to get out of the wildcard round, bit different feel this year to me.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, I got a whole different vibe last year. Pure luck to get out of the wildcard round, bit different feel this year to me.
I'm not talking about Hawks fans per se. You guys are always gonna back your team. The common mantra this week as I watched people pick the game is the people that took Atlanta talked stats, scheme, match ups. The people who took Seattle talked about guts, character and them "finding a way to win". Not one person said " seattle is the better team". Pretty much how it is seen by the outside world.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons run away with this game. Matt Ryan will scorch that defense and Richard Sherman won't look so good against Julio without Earl Thomas backing him up.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the falcons may very well win, but they damn sure aren't "running away" with it, lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking about Hawks fans per se. You guys are always gonna back your team. The common mantra this week as I watched people pick the game is the people that took Atlanta talked stats, scheme, match ups. The people who took Seattle talked about guts, character and them "finding a way to win". Not one person said " seattle is the better team". Pretty much how it is seen by the outside world.
Opinions vary is all I can say to that. Also opinions are like a holes everyone got one, has no baring on the game or what actually will happen. We'll see tomorrow, hoping for a good game with no major injuries for either team.:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the NFL shows and then we pick the games at work. Like 20 of us give winner, score
Funny thing at my work site everyone picked the Seahawks to win...who'd a thunk it.:pound:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing at my work site everyone picked the Seahawks to win...who'd a thunk it.:pound:
LOL. Shocking! I live in Iowa so I think there are maybe 3 Falcons fans in the state. Mostly Pack, Bears, Vikes and Chiefs around here with the occasional douche Cowboy fan interspersed

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't generally like teams from the south but I hope Atlanta wins.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the falcons may very well win, but they damn sure aren't "running away" with it, lol

Sorta like the Packers weren't gonna run away with their game vs Seattle???

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorta like the Packers weren't gonna run away with their game vs Seattle???

did i mention the packers? are we talking about the packers in this thread? is it the atlanta packers?

Don't be a dumbass.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i mention the packers? are we talking about the packers in this thread? is it the atlanta packers?

Don't be a dumbass.

You brought up that Atlanta "damn sure aren't running away with it" I just gave you an example of way you might be wrong. Now go and find something else to cry about, little girl.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks offense has been a dreadful unit on the road this season

Even with the Falcons weak D, not sure if they do enough to outscore the Falcons at home
For Seattle, it all hinges on their ability to run. The team lost it's identity and has been searching for it all year. Did it find it against Detroit?
Detroit and Atlanta share somewhat similar defenses. If the Seahawks can run in similar fashion to how they did against Det, the Falcons will have their hands full.
If the Seahawks can't run and become a bit one dimensional, it is hard for me to see them win in a shootout.
BTW, I think Seattle will limit Atlanta's run game dramatically.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are simply playing better than we were then especially defensively and we've found even more weapons. Seattle's playing worse. If course Seattle can win but they need Atlantas help. Atlanta doesn't need Seattle's help. I haven't brought the Hawks game plan or players up one time in this thread as it pertains to this game other than to point out injuries. The guys Seattle had on the team aren't good enough to beat Atlanta unless we "choke". Hawks fans agree so that's why they're all saying it's going to happen
I gotta disagree bud.
Atlanta is a very good team. The Hawks believe that a very good defense will usually limit a very good offense. That is part of this team's philosophy. It is how they are built, and they have shown to be adept at it.
Atlanta will score some points. Will it be enough?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought up that Atlanta "damn sure aren't running away with it" I just gave you an example of way you might be wrong. Now go and find something else to cry about, little girl.

no chance a team known for choking in the postseason is running away from a playoff-tested team that knows how to get it done in the postseason. get it together, rembrandt.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no chance a team known for choking in the postseason is running away from a playoff-tested team that knows how to get it done in the postseason. get it together, rembrandt.

I didn't know you had crystal balls.