• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks 2021 Draft:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh not bad. Brown needs to work on some stuff... I think he was a huge penalty factor, but he's a physical guy... probably good as a slot guy to jam some slant routes. I think his size will keep him from ever being more than a nickel. Secondary is Carroll's specialty though so he can prob. get the most out of the kid.

Still ignoring the OL, but we needed corners as well.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get he played some corner in school... but it'd be absolutely retarded to line him up there... he's a slot WR option and special teamer at this point. I think Seattle likes the competitive spirit... and we need to get Lockett out of returning.

I can't imagine a world where Seattle's FO was like, "OMG we can get a WR AND cornerback with one pick!" This isn't Ohtani...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I been watching 2 tapes. What Jumps out to be are these things...

A) You want that deep ball vs Hopkins... He can Jump and Get it.

B) You lose Atwell or Moore. He has Closing Speed to track them down.

C) He has the ability to either Blitz and rush the passer or stop the run.

D) This is something that his Not talked about alot. His Interception radius is outstanding

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I been watching 2 tapes. What Jumps out to be are these things...

A) You want that deep ball vs Hopkins... He can Jump and Get it.

B) You lose Atwell or Moore. He has Closing Speed to track them down.

C) He has the ability to either Blitz and rush the passer or stop the run.

D) This is something that his Not talked about alot. His Interception radius is outstanding

Gotta work on the grabbing/physicality though or he's going to get flagged 24/7 in the NFL. Carroll is a secondary coach though, he should be able to help the kid. And I'm sure Adams being a very physical/competitive player will take this kid under his wing.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta work on the grabbing/physicality though or he's going to get flagged 24/7 in the NFL. Carroll is a secondary coach though, he should be able to help the kid. And I'm sure Adams being a very physical/competitive player will take this kid under his wing.

True but he does have some good otherwise

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but he does have some good otherwise

Eh I think it's a fine pick. I like it a lot more than the Eskridge one. Fills a need, our coach specializes in the position, and has the fiery competitive attitude that matches well with Jamal Adams. Just needs to work on a few things. He's a bit on the smaller side, but with all these fuckin' 5'7/5'9" receivers comin' out who weigh 175 lbs lol... having a physical corner that likes to jam at the line and play man who is still fairly quick will bode well. He'll get pushed around by the larger receivers... so I dunno whether or not he'll ever project to a #2/#1, but that's okay.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh I think it's a fine pick. I like it a lot more than the Eskridge one. Fills a need, our coach specializes in the position, and has the fiery competitive attitude that matches well with Jamal Adams. Just needs to work on a few things. He's a bit on the smaller side, but with all these fuckin' 5'7/5'9" receivers comin' out who weigh 175 lbs lol... having a physical corner that likes to jam at the line and play man who is still fairly quick will bode well. He'll get pushed around by the larger receivers... so I dunno whether or not he'll ever project to a #2/#1, but that's okay.

He well get bullied BUT he can get back, Jump and breakup or Steal an Interception.

Also think about what Arizona and Rams did yesterday. He can keep up AND have the closing speed if Moore or Atwell gets by him.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He well get bullied BUT he can get back, Jump and breakup or Steal an Interception.

Also think about what Arizona and Rams did yesterday. He can keep up AND have the closing speed if Moore or Atwell gets by him.

Uh, that's what I just said... lol, all the teams taking these speedy small receivers. He'll be able to keep up and actually get physical/jam those guys, which is the best way to stop those guys.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, that's what I just said... lol, all the teams taking these speedy small receivers. He'll be able to keep up and actually get physical/jam those guys, which is the best way to stop those guys.

Apologies. I thought you were talking about CB's

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a solid choice for a fourth round pick to fill a position of need. Will probably begin his career playing more of a nickel role. I like the fact that he has a lot of in game experience, which should help his learning curve quite a bit as he transitions to the nfl...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a solid choice for a fourth round pick to fill a position of need. Will probably begin his career playing more of a nickel role. I like the fact that he has a lot of in game experience, which should help his learning curve quite a bit as he transitions to the nfl...

I agree with the nickel but I think he grabs Witherspoon spot at some point this year

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good pick. He could've gone in the 5th... I don't think he allowed many sacks last year, either.

I still find the WR pick puzzling. Would've been amazing if we could've gotten Humphrey and Forsythe.

Ethan is okay against the pass but terrible blocking on the run. That's not even my biggest issue... the guy has never even played a complete season and is always injured. Even if Pocic was given the nod there's a HIGH probability he goes down at some point and we only resigned him for 1 year... if he goes down again that's the end of that...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good pick. He could've gone in the 5th... I don't think he allowed many sacks last year, either.

I still find the WR pick puzzling. Would've been amazing if we could've gotten Humphrey and Forsythe.

Ethan is okay against the pass but terrible blocking on the run. That's not even my biggest issue... the guy has never even played a complete season and is always injured. Even if Pocic was given the nod there's a HIGH probability he goes down at some point and we only resigned him for 1 year... if he goes down again that's the end of that...

Saw Bleacher report Tape.

Bully simply put but can move