• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Schwartz vs. Mayhew feud rumor

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this guy comes home from work to find his girlfriend packing up to leave him. "What's wrong baby? " He asks her. "I found out today that your a *********!" She says. "Whoaaaa.... *********!?! That's a pretty big word for an eight year old!"

God damn you. That is fucking gold Jerry, Gold!

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your bright idea was to pass on Ansah and take the G they got in the 3rd round at 5th overall?
Well that is an obvious typo but I see you had to go there with your comment. TP was right about you too. A decent person would have said, well of course you did not mean Warford, which G did you mean? You on the other hand had to say, "So your bright idea..." shows you are of the same character as TP. Despite your lack of people skills, I will answer you. I meant Cooper but have typed Warford so much lately I obviously just rushed through my response and did not proofread. So as to not be humiliated by you in the future I will try to proofread first before responding to you.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is an obvious typo but I see you had to go there with your comment. TP was right about you too. A decent person would have said, well of course you did not mean Warford, which G did you mean? You on the other hand had to say, "So your bright idea..." shows you are of the same character as TP. Despite your lack of people skills, I will answer you. I meant Cooper but have typed Warford so much lately I obviously just rushed through my response and did not proofread. So as to not be humiliated by you in the future I will try to proofread first before responding to you.

No, I really thought you meant Warford. How am I supposed to know what you're thinking I just started debating you like 2 days ago.

Would you still have taken Cooper over Ansah knowing now that we got Warford in the 3rd?

And you need to relax. This ain't high school where you're the stuffy suit and we're the bad kids looking to "humiliate" you. This board is real loose. Look at the banner bro!

Last edited by a moderator:

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody posts so many nonsense things at once unless they're fishing for an argument. If we just ignore him TrustMe will get bored and stop using the account...

You pretend to have football IQ. I have yet to see it displayed. Time will tell.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I really thought you meant Warford. How am I supposed to know what you're thinking I just started debating you like 2 days ago.
Seriously, come on man, who in their right mind would take a guy who is by many accounts the 3rd or 4th best player at his position? Go ahead and jump on me in the future if you would like. It seems to be your nature to go there.

Would you still have taken Cooper over Ansah knowing now that we got Warford in the 3rd?
In a heartbeat.

And you need to relax. This ain't high school where you're the stuffy suit and we're the bad kids looking to "humiliate" you. This board is real loose. Look at the banner bro!
I will relax when I actually have a civil conversation with one of you.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, come on man, who in their right mind would take a guy who is by many accounts the 3rd or 4th best player at his position? Go ahead and jump on me in the future if you would like. It seems to be your nature to go there.

Dude be an offended flower if that's your thing. Whatever. The Rams said they were going to take Warford in the 1st so it's not crazy to think you meant him. How am I supposed to know? :noidea:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In a heartbeat.

See, I feel like that plays into your idea that the Lions wanted an O lineman because you wanted an O lineman. DE is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guard in the totem pole of importance and we have Rob Sims who's good (and now Warford). A rookie tandem of Cooper and Warford sounds nice, but not at the expense of the top DE 4-3 in the draft.

Principal57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I feel like that plays into your idea that the Lions wanted an O lineman because you wanted an O lineman. DE is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Guard in the totem pole of importance and we have Rob Sims who's good (and now Warford). A rookie tandem of Cooper and Warford sounds nice, but not at the expense of the top DE 4-3 in the draft.
I must have misunderstood you, I would not have taken Warford in the 3rd if I took Cooper in the first. Let me switch computers to where I have my archives and I will share with you a post from ESPN. You guys can play along too if you like because it looks like ESPN is dead. ESPN says it is not, but you cannot post there.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here Smitty this is for you. You'll appreciate it.

Uncle Jack is self conscious about his hands because he tries to touch people and they always move away from him because he's creepy and Jack think's people are turned off by his hands, because they are small. So he always tries to hide them lol

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have misunderstood you, I would not have taken Warford in the 3rd if I took Cooper in the first. Let me switch computers to where I have my archives and I will share with you a post from ESPN. You guys can play along too if you like because it looks like ESPN is dead. ESPN says it is not, but you cannot post there.

I'd rather have Ansah and Warford over Cooper and some 2nd or 3rd round DE but ok.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm crashing hard. I don't know how many posts I've got left in me.

tumblr_lr130vt3q81r2fk7ro1_400.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here Smitty this is for you. You'll appreciate it.

Uncle Jack is self conscious about his hands because he tries to touch people and they always move away from him because he's creepy and Jack think's people are turned off by his hands, because they are small. So he always tries to hide them lol

I feel for Jack, we just have to play the HAND were dealt in life. (God damned butchers fingers make it so hard to type... )

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Margus Hunt, freak of nature......

Are you predicting he has the better rookie season and/or career? I agree it's def a guy to watch all things considered.