• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Scheduling for the CFP.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know who else has been mostly irrelevant for a while which might be why he only wants to talk about schedules (even if he makes foolish comments about them)?

Losing to teams better than the Gators Is all he has left to cling to i guess.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to teams better than the Gators Is all he has left to cling to i guess.
whatever one thinks of OSU it's pretty impressive we have not had a long stretch of mediocre mixed in with bad seasons like nearly every school has had. Even survived the Cooper years from such a stretch.

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....OSU has been a middling team for a while. Can only wish we could be on the level of that consistently great team you cheer for, eh?
Well, it's about time that you admitted it. OSU pads its record with extra B1G teams, lousy P5 teams, and G5 teams. It chokes on the big ones. OSU has NEVER played an SEC team in the regular season since 1990. It has played 13 SEC teams in Bowls. What is the record of that college football behemoth known as OSU vs the "lousy" SEC, 2-11! Let me say that again, 2-11, INCLUDING 0-2 vs FLORIDA!!!! HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

Now, to add insult to injury! Of those 13 SEC teams 2 were against Florida. OSU and Florida played 10 of the SEC teams in the same year. OSU was ranked 8 times out of 10 while UF was ranked only 7 times with 2 losing seasons.
OSU's combined records going into the games was 96-17-1 and the SEC teams were 104-16-0. Florida's record "prior" to the games was 81-34-1 and the SEC opponents were 108-12-0. OSU had a BIG advantage over UF in those games. The results OSU 1-9 while UF was 5-5. OSU can't handle the big ones! IF you had to play an SEC schedule OSU would be OS-who?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's about time that you admitted it. OSU pads its record with extra B1G teams, lousy P5 teams, and G5 teams. It chokes on the big ones. OSU has NEVER played an SEC team in the regular season since 1990. It has played 13 SEC teams in Bowls. What is the record of that college football behemoth known as OSU vs the "lousy" SEC, 2-11! Let me say that again, 2-11, INCLUDING 0-2 vs FLORIDA!!!! HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

Now, to add insult to injury! Of those 13 SEC teams 2 were against Florida. OSU and Florida played 10 of the SEC teams in the same year. OSU was ranked 8 times out of 10 while UF was ranked only 7 times with 2 losing seasons.
OSU's combined records going into the games was 96-17-1 and the SEC teams were 104-16-0. Florida's record "prior" to the games was 81-34-1 and the SEC opponents were 108-12-0. OSU had a BIG advantage over UF in those games. The results OSU 1-9 while UF was 5-5. OSU can't handle the big ones! IF you had to play an SEC schedule OSU would be OS-who?

Nah

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cogent comeback. It's tough to fight the truth!!

I gave you my comeback. Your entire spiehl is based off the now very antiquated BCS argument (which OSU has the most wins and appearances in). All this is irrelevant man. The fact OSU lost twice to South Carolina has no relevance to today. No other sport does this stupid shit. Tries to make a game that happened before any kids on campus were born...be relevant to the conversation.

It isnt..

OSU took Georgia to a field goal 2 years ago. They took Michigan to the last drive. And before you even say anything an OSU team with half their starters not playing is not indicative of anything in regards to Missouri.

The sport has changed...you havent.

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you my comeback. Your entire spiehl is based off the now very antiquated BCS argument (which OSU has the most wins and appearances in). All this is irrelevant man. The fact OSU lost twice to South Carolina has no relevance to today. No other sport does this stupid shit. Tries to make a game that happened before any kids on campus were born...be relevant to the conversation.

It isnt..

OSU took Georgia to a field goal 2 years ago. They took Michigan to the last drive. And before you even say anything an OSU team with half their starters not playing is not indicative of anything in regards to Missouri.

The sport has changed...you havent.
OMG, Dude, you have an excuse for everything! You brag about how good OSU has been since whenever then when I point out games in that span - you come back with the above crap.

The facts are that since 1990 OSU IS 2-11 vs the SEC. OSU hasn't beaten an SEC team since they won the NC NINE years ago. In the 3 games since then, my team has OUTPERFORMED your team against those same opponents. Both OSU and Florida are 0-3 in those games. OSU has ended ranked #2, #4, and #10 while my team ended ranked #13 and had 2 losing seasons, but UF lost be an average of 10.0 pt/game while OSU last by 13.3 pts/game. In 2020, OSU lost to Alabama by 28 while Florida lost by 4. OSU lost to Missouri last year by 11 and UF lost by 2 (at Missouri). Remember, Florida SUCKS!!!

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, Dude, you have an excuse for everything! You brag about how good OSU has been since whenever then when I point out games in that span - you come back with the above crap.

The facts are that since 1990 OSU IS 2-11 vs the SEC. OSU hasn't beaten an SEC team since they won the NC NINE years ago. In the 3 games since then, my team has OUTPERFORMED your team against those same opponents. Both OSU and Florida are 0-3 in those games. OSU has ended ranked #2, #4, and #10 while my team ended ranked #13 and had 2 losing seasons, but UF lost be an average of 10.0 pt/game while OSU last by 13.3 pts/game. In 2020, OSU lost to Alabama by 28 while Florida lost by 4. OSU lost to Missouri last year by 11 and UF lost by 2 (at Missouri). Remember, Florida SUCKS!!!

Telling you OSU had the most BCS wins and has the highest winning percentage in cfb are things known as facts.

Extrapolating conclusions based on singular football games that happened 30 plus years ago are known as fallacies.

Last edited: