• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SB - who are you rooting for?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Stymietee
He's NO class act....he and his whinning ass family were the root causes for the rule changes, 5 yard, PI, etc.
He's ONLY amazing because of those rule changes. If Seattle is allowed to play defense the way they played it against SF, he'll only complete 10% or less of his passes.

I guess I misunderstood how you used the word ONLY. No prob, fine with agreeing to disagree.

You didn't misunderstand....the error is mine. When I wrote this I had "Only amazing to you" on my mind. Once I realized my error the time had expired for making changes. Again my mistake.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are no defenses to read....the game is geared towards disabling defenses, so in effect all he has to do is react to where they are not their ability to stop what he wants to do.

Btw it just appears that he is the best at audibling because so few do it or do it the way he does with all that BS he does at the line. I've already responded to charges of hating on this average player. Yeah I said it he's average, just plays in an era where there are too many sub par ones that average stands out. When you have been witness to far greater QBs in your lifetime and you watch the junk called football today you recognize it for what it is!!!

Your response is laughable. I only hope that eventually RG3 can become this "average". He desperately needs to obtain some of these skills to get back to a decent level. I only wish that QBs didn't need to read defenses - it might have resulted in a few more wins for the Skins last season.

Who cares if there is BS in Manning's audibles & calls on the line - the bottom line is that it is effective. So please tell us how many other QBs in different eras are that much better than P. Manning?

BTW - did you also walk through 5 ft of snow every winter day on your way to school?

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna see Hokie Kam Chancellor get a ring, so Seattle. Plus Seattle sports never win anything. Its about time something good happens.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last thing that needs to happen is Seattle win a damn thing. Maybe it can break off into the ocean with California.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. why does everyone hate Seattle? Poor guys up there in the cold, rainy northwest. No NHL team, NBA team left, the Mariners make me laugh, Washington and Washington State were recently 0-12 and 1-11, although UDub is on the rise now. These guys are hungry for a winner like DC and Cleveland sports.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your response is laughable. I only hope that eventually RG3 can become this "average". He desperately needs to obtain some of these skills to get back to a decent level. I only wish that QBs didn't need to read defenses - it might have resulted in a few more wins for the Skins last season.

Who cares if there is BS in Manning's audibles & calls on the line - the bottom line is that it is effective. So please tell us how many other QBs in different eras are that much better than P. Manning?

BTW - did you also walk through 5 ft of snow every winter day on your way to school?

What's laughable is that you don't know it. I hope that RGIII becomes much better than this joker......maybe great!! His problem come from an unwillingness to recognize what makes him effective. Becoming a drop back QB will only happen if he has an effective OL and above average wideouts to throw to. Lacking that he'll continue to have to rely on his legs to save his behind.

About the BS that he does at the line, you've inadvertently made my point when you offered "Who cares" I'm sure no one in the NFL cares, just those who see it as a waste of time and energy watching on TV. Defenses shift or change at the college and pro levels based on movements and sets......NOT what comes out of the mouth of a dude who wants to give the impression that he's intellectually maneuvering them.

No.... some of those stories (5 feet of snow) are just verbal tools that older generations use to make a point. Too bad that you've seemed to miss that as well.