• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saturday, July 20th conversation board: good guys versus prostate ticklers

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The perfect deadline would be trading Kennedy, Kubel, Bell, and another chump for K-Rod, Crain, or Cishek without giving up Skaggs, Delgado, Bradley or Davidson.

Imagine this team without Kennedy, Koobz or Bell? Give them Sipp for fun too.

Bonerific.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pissed that I can't like my own posts! The website monitors are going to hear about this!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a taste of gambling yesterday and now I am hooked! I am practically friending for that vCash! Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Miley, Owings, Holmberg, and Cahill for Sale.

Corbin, Sale, Bradley, Delgado and Skaggs would be an awesome rotation for the future.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly Im against trading Bradley or Skaggs... but landing a proven ace that's young and under control (Sale) would be worth it. Id do Skaggs, Cahill and Owings for Sale.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly Im against trading Bradley or Skaggs... but landing a proven ace that's young and under control (Sale) would be worth it. Id do Skaggs, Cahill and Owings for Sale.

Where did you guys come up with Sale???

He's not available, nor should he be, and if he were we would likely have to give up both Bradley and Skaggs to even get the Sox interested in talking.......

Let's not waste time talking about people we would love to get......unless it's Alicia Silverstone in a totally different kind of get.....

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you guys come up with Sale???

He's not available, nor should he be, and if he were we would likely have to give up both Bradley and Skaggs to even get the Sox interested in talking.......

Let's not waste time talking about people we would love to get......unless it's Alicia Silverstone in a totally different kind of get.....

MLB trade rumors has speculated us having interest in Sale a couple times. And it would NOT take both Bradley and Skaggs with our system, we could have one of the two in it and build the package around them.

I doubt they trade him but it's fun to talk about.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Diamondbacks aren't jumping after Matt Garza, Jake Peavy, or even Bud Norris. What they want is a younger starter that they can control long term, ideally someone like the White Sox's Chris Sale or the Cubs' Jeff Samardzija. There's no evidence that either player is available in any way, but Samardzija in particular would fit the tough demeanor that Arizona wants out of their starters. Another option is to promote Archie Bradley, but first they want to see how Brandon McCarthy and Trevor Cahill come back from their injuries.

-Posted on MLBTR earlier today.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Diamondbacks aren't jumping after Matt Garza, Jake Peavy, or even Bud Norris. What they want is a younger starter that they can control long term, ideally someone like the White Sox's Chris Sale or the Cubs' Jeff Samardzija. There's no evidence that either player is available in any way, but Samardzija in particular would fit the tough demeanor that Arizona wants out of their starters. Another option is to promote Archie Bradley, but first they want to see how Brandon McCarthy and Trevor Cahill come back from their injuries.

-Posted on MLBTR earlier today.

Ok, I stand corrected......I didn't think the Sox were that stupid.....get'r done KT!!! :laugh3: