• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saquon Barkely

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to replace the entire starting right side of the o-line next year. Much more pressing need there. We also need a CB as Lawson has zero ball skills despite being excellent in coverage

I like Zeitler from Cin as a free agent to replace Warford. Not sure how to replace Reiff honestly, RT's don't grow on trees. This draft class is weak on O-line this year.

As for CB's. Adoree Jackson is still a top my list as the best CB in the class plus his all world return skills as well. I wouldn't take him over Cook or Fournette though. Probably over McCafferey. Got Peppers as slightly behind Adoree.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet a lot of solid NFL players are glad their organizations didn't give up on them because they weren't solid in their rookie year.

Thanks Madden.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kareem Hunt in round 2/3. He maybe not be Fournette or Cook or Barkley, but I think he's gonna be a really good back. The kid has amazing balance and some quickness for his size. His 2014/15 highlight reel was better than this season, but he is as solid as it gets.

I am a huge believer that the Lions need a difference maker at RB. The price to move into the top 10 for Fournette or Cook is too much for a team that needs so much help at (you name the position).

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Zeitler from Cin as a free agent to replace Warford. Not sure how to replace Reiff honestly, RT's don't grow on trees. This draft class is weak on O-line this year.

As for CB's. Adoree Jackson is still a top my list as the best CB in the class plus his all world return skills as well. I wouldn't take him over Cook or Fournette though. Probably over McCafferey. Got Peppers as slightly behind Adoree.

If somehow Cam Robinson drops into the 20s it would be a no brainer. Other than that we might roll with Joe Dahl and take a later round OL or a guy in FA.

Peppers would allow us to do a lot of different looks on defense. He reminds me of Alec Ogletree a few years ago. Although AO put on weight to play inside last year he cam out as a tweener SAfety/OLB.

The Jackson pick would be intriguing and a nice replacement for Lawson. We might have to reach for him. Not sure he will be there in the 50s, but if he is then absolutely. He has huge upside.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If somehow Cam Robinson drops into the 20s it would be a no brainer. Other than that we might roll with Joe Dahl and take a later round OL or a guy in FA.

Peppers would allow us to do a lot of different looks on defense. He reminds me of Alec Ogletree a few years ago. Although AO put on weight to play inside last year he cam out as a tweener SAfety/OLB.

The Jackson pick would be intriguing and a nice replacement for Lawson. We might have to reach for him. Not sure he will be there in the 50s, but if he is then absolutely. He has huge upside.

No way. Jackson is a beast. Better than Peppers. I watched him live and he is the real deal. Not sure how he would be a reach in the 20's.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. Jackson is a beast. Better than Peppers. I watched him live and he is the real deal. Not sure how he would be a reach in the 20's.

Have not seen many drafts or projections with him going in round 1. Even the white guy is ranked ahead of him.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have not seen many drafts or projections with him going in round 1. Even the white guy is ranked ahead of him.

That should change after he runs a 4.35

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should change after he runs a 4.35

He is fast and his coverage skills improved a lot as the year went on. I would be OK taking him early. It would give us an excuse to replace Roberts with a legitimate big WR too.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need better fat guys in the middle.

Yup. Ashawn seems to be the only decent inside guy we have. Ngata is not even that good against the run anymore.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what games you are watching. Zenner showed good vision the last few games. He does not have the overall quickness that you would like to see, but he runs hard and finds the opening well.
Yeah, Zenner did a great job in Lions losses. Still saw the same ole Lions running game tonight of running into a pile to be tackled. Reminds me Calvin Johnson leading the defenders to the ball carrier.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Zenner did a great job in Lions losses. Still saw the same ole Lions running game tonight of running into a pile to be tackled. Reminds me Calvin Johnson leading the defenders to the ball carrier.

Zenner is not calling the plays or blocking.

Its amazing that Caldwell continues to look surprised every time that 1st down run up the middle only goes for 1 yard. We have run it 100 times with the same result and still he is perplexed.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its amazing that Caldwell continues to look surprised every time that 1st down run up the middle only goes for 1 yard. We have run it 100 times with the same result and still he is perplexed.

That's Lions football of being a Schedule filler and whatever sells tickets.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's like.... Tomlinson looked so good playing for Duke. How come our UDFA RB can't pick up yards running behind him?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sold on JBC. I'm hoping we get Chip Kelly on the phone ASAP.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to lock up Barkely in 2018. Abdullah's career ending by then is my guess to why.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on JBC. I'm hoping we get Chip Kelly on the phone ASAP.

As long as Cooter goes back to being the QB coach. Staff could regress without him. I think if McHoody was the HC, they could leave JBC where he is and things would still get much better on offense.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But seriously. If we fill all the holes this year, I would take a flier on this guy in the next draft. Only time I'd consider a RB in the 1st round in today's NFL.