• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sando And Williamson Rank NFC West by Position

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners have the worst D-Line in the division. Riiiiiiight.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and the worst CBs

I don't know about the DLine position but we certainly do have the worse CB position in the division. If you look closely on the other teams' production / key players for that position one will quickly realize that that is not a secret at all.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about the DLine position but we certainly do have the worse CB position in the division. If you look closely on the other teams' production / key players for that position one will quickly realize that that is not a secret at all.

I can't even name the #3 CB for the Rams and Cards.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd best QB? We could argue Wilson & Kap are washes but I would take Colt over Quinn & Tolzien over who ever is their 3rd string.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even with Peterson the Cards have the worst CBs in the division easily. We have no true #1 but we do have two solid #2s maybe 3 with ASO & jury will still be out on Cully

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even with Peterson the Cards have the worst CBs in the division easily. We have no true #1 but we do have two solid #2s maybe 3 with ASO & jury will still be out on Cully

They have a very underrated player in Jerraud Powers. I believe they also signed Antoine Cason as well who's a very good slot corner. Cason had somewhat of a bad year, but years past he had shown promise. He belongs in the slot IMO. Last year, their unit basically outplayed our unit. BTW, please refrain from using Cully's name in any conversation we have with regard to the cornerback position. You just made me puke!

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a very underrated player in Jerraud Powers. I believe they also signed Antoine Cason as well who's a very good slot corner. Cason had somewhat of a bad year, but years past he had shown promise. He belongs in the slot IMO. Last year, their unit basically outplayed our unit. BTW, please refrain from using Cully's name in any conversation we have with regard to the cornerback position. You just made me puke!

lol dude I know your feelings on him but still athletically he has potential not sure if he will realize that at CB but he does have it. Regarding the Cards CBs Alex Smith lit them up. ALEX SMITH! to me case closed.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Niners have the worst D-Line in the division. Riiiiiiight.

That's the one that caught my attention the most. Seriously? Granted, it's a good division for DL, but Justin Smith is still the best DL in the division when healthy, Ray Mac is very good, and Dorsey has been a sound run stuffer in the past. That's not even taking Aldon into account. Seattle has questions in the middle of their DL, Arizona has questions on the edges, and STL doesn't have any true impact players - though they have a couple young guys with potential (my view of Chris Long is that he's very good, but not elite).

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol dude I know your feelings on him but still athletically he has potential not sure if he will realize that at CB but he does have it. Regarding the Cards CBs Alex Smith lit them up. ALEX SMITH! to me case closed.

Yeah it happens. Sometimes in life certain things happen that makes you wonder...like how the hell did they build the pyramid of Giza?! How the hell did Alex Smith look like Brees playing against the Cards? How the hell did Crabtree make an elite player like Patterson look like Culliver. Certain things we cannot explain, they just happen!

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah it happens. Sometimes in life certain things happen that makes you wonder...like how the hell did they build the pyramid of Giza?! How the hell did Alex Smith look like Brees playing against the Cards? How the hell did Crabtree make an elite player like Patterson look like Culliver. Certain things we cannot explain, they just happen!

He's the John Wall of the NFL; don't think he's elite just yet.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aliens dude aliens

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Which could also explain Culliver's super bowl performance. Especially given the week he'd had off the field.

And for the record, it wasn't a one-time thing. Crabtree did it to him twice. In fact, his second game against the Cards last year was his best game as a pro, and both TDs were against Peterson's coverage, though the first was a zone where Rhodes might have broken off too soon.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Which could also explain Culliver's super bowl performance. Especially given the week he'd had off the field.

And for the record, it wasn't a one-time thing. Crabtree did it to him twice. In fact, his second game against the Cards last year was his best game as a pro, and both TDs were against Peterson's coverage, though the first was a zone where Rhodes might have broken off too soon.

Please elaborate on that. Gay bashing made him play bad? My stance has always been that he was a bad corner prior to super bowl media day.

I know Crab got the best of Patterson, not once, not twice, but three times dating back since Patterson's rookie season. He's still probably the best corner in the division, I'd have an extremely hard time picking Sherman ahead of Patterson if they were both in the draft today.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please elaborate on that. Gay bashing made him play bad? My stance has always been that he was a bad corner prior to super bowl media day.

I know Crab got the best of Patterson, not once, not twice, but three times dating back since Patterson's rookie season. He's still probably the best corner in the division, I'd have an extremely hard time picking Sherman ahead of Patterson if they were both in the draft today.

I assume you have Cordarrelle Paterson on the brain but it's Peterson

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The reaction Culliver received as a result of his gay bashing likely affected his play. He wouldn't be human if that week and all the turbulence it involved didn't affect him. I'm not saying that's the only reason for his struggles, but I don't think it's entirely coincidental that he had his worst game of the year by far on the heels of that week.

I'm mostly just giving you shit on this one. Obviously Peterson is better than Culliver, though I'm not sure I'd take him right now over Sherman - I might if we're talking careers from here on as Sherman already lacks top recovery speed. I just find it kind of funny that you'll excuse several bad performances by Peterson as one of those things that "just happens" given your view of Culliver.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The only ranking I take a big issue with is our DL being ranked 4th as I would personally take our DL over the rest of the division.

CB is debatable as Seattle is clear #1 but the rest the division is pretty close and you can make arguments for all 3 being where they are.

I believe Kaepernick will be better than Wilson but I don't take issue with Wilson being #1 on lists for the preseason.

RB is debatable because as a group I would take ours over Seattle. Seattle is basically Lynch and nobody else while we can throw Gore, Hunter and LMJ at teams.

Overall this is offseason fodder since the draft hasn't even happened yet. The Rams have two 1st round picks. Cards are picking in the top 10. We have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds.