• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco at Arizona GDT

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go Niners!

3qu975.jpg

Fair and balanced. ;)

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn we get the ball... we are losing these coin flips huh?

Seems like they were right about regression to the mean. ;) (I feel we won a lot of coin flips last year.)

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rewatching the game now. We lost a yard and a completion by taking the pass interference on Smith's first pass. He would have been 19/20 with 240 yards. That would have been the record. Manningham caught it at the 39/40 yard line. We accepted the penalty to take it at the 38. I remember thinking that when I watched it live, but assumed we took it at the spot of the foul and thought the foul must have been upfield.

Alex again was one incompletion too many for a perfect rating game. Passer rating isn't that great, but it's better to have it than not.

I thought maybe the announcers just screwed that up. I don't see why we took the penalty when the pass was complete.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might have been Crabs' best game. Only 5 catches but on most of them he did more than anyone could have expected.

I think it was his best game as a 49er to date. He had some big catches in the Lions game, but breaking tackles and getting lots of YAC in this one. His first TD catch was beautiful too- showed off those great hands of his. He looked like a true #1 WR last night.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Indian chick was bomb. I rewound the DVR and pressed pause to get a longer look.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noticed on top the Manningham catch being wiped out due to us accepting the penalty we also lost a completion to Hunter thanks to the Boone penalty on our first drive. Alex could have been 20/21 if those 2 first drive passes would have counted. Easily should have been 21/21 without the wide open drop by Walker.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was probably the softest, least impressive 18 out of 19 I could imagine. It didn't seem to me that the 49er offense was very effective at all and the three TD passes were ho hum and more the result of AZ defensive lapses than the effectiveness of the 49ers.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for that- wanted to do a double take and rewind it, but my wife was sitting next to me at the time. She's a hottie!

She's OK. My wife looks better than her though.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a win! Go niners!

Place was packed with niners fans!

I am paying for it at work today

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It didn't seem to me that the 49er offense was very effective at all and the three TD passes were ho hum and more the result of AZ defensive lapses than the effectiveness of the 49ers.

LMAO. They averaged 6.1 yards per play.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was probably the softest, least impressive 18 out of 19 I could imagine. It didn't seem to me that the 49er offense was very effective at all and the three TD passes were ho hum and more the result of AZ defensive lapses than the effectiveness of the 49ers.

LMAO. They averaged 6.1 yards per play.

Some were because of the defense, but when people point out the YAC as if it has nothing to do with the game planning (why we could be good offensively in the future), the QB (as if he didn't place the ball well enough for some YAC, see the opportunity, or audible into a good play perhaps), or the receivers (bad defense), is a bit of a stretch. We get some credit here and I don't mean just Smith. Be happy and look for things we can improve because we all know we have a lot to work on. I hate the downer posts, it's not like we're saying we don't need to do better overall.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some were because of the defense, but when people point out the YAC as if it has nothing to do with the game planning (why we could be good offensively in the future), the QB (as if he didn't place the ball well enough for some YAC, see the opportunity, or audible into a good play perhaps), or the receivers (bad defense), is a bit of a stretch. We get some credit here and I don't mean just Smith. Be happy and look for things we can improve because we all know we have a lot to work on. I hate the downer posts, it's not like we're saying we don't need to do better overall.

We are saying the same thing. My post was not a "downer" post. The played mediocre ball but still dominated the game. They need to play better if they think they are going to compete with new England and Chicago and even New Orleans in the days ahead.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are saying the same thing. My post was not a "downer" post. The played mediocre ball but still dominated the game. They need to play better if they think they are going to compete with new England and Chicago and even New Orleans in the days ahead.

Just to make it clear (because others do), I wasn't calling you a troll or only talking about your posts. I'm hoping for a semi-repeat in the Rams game and incremental improvements overall from that point. I fear a big improvement will be followed by a Giants game, you know? We're too inconsistent, but we can take small incremental improvements.