• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos vs Seahawks

Should be a good Super Bowl XLVIII!

how ? Seattle dropped the ball all over the field, they have no QB, They suck, defense cant score enough points for them to beat the smartest QB in the country in a game they've never been to as a team....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just then Jim Harbaugh looked like he was close to losing his composure.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Bless Mr Paul Allen.!!!!

:suds:

Yeah, what he has done for both Seattle and Portland with the trailblazers has been awesome for both communities. He is a real classy owner in an era when there really aren't many of those left.

I hope he fully recovers and lives well into his 90's. Good guys like him need to outlive the assholes out there.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great game ? what great game ? that was 2 of the sloppiest inexperienced rookie ass performances from 2 sorry ass teams who kept trying to give the other team the win

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!! I bet Stephen A will not defend Sherman's actions tomorrow!

"As a man of coluh (color in ebonics), as a fan of this game, let me just start out by saying, Mr. Skip Bayless, that I am OUTRAGED by Richard Sherman right now." - Stephen A on tomorrow's show

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how ? Seattle dropped the ball all over the field, they have no QB, They suck, defense cant score enough points for them to beat the smartest QB in the country in a game they've never been to as a team....

You are partially right. The Seahawks do not have a quality offense right now, but totally wrong on why. It isn't Wilson that is bad, it is the offensive line. If they had almost any other team in footballs offensive line they end the season undefeated.

I think Denver will be heavy favorites and for good reason. Who will win? No way to know. Funny things happen in the SB.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive never been so happy I turned into the Macho Man Randy Savage.....ahem.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot, to most football fans it may have been offensively boring. That is how I see defensive battles when I don't have a horse in the race. Both offenses struggled because they were up against the best defenses in the league.
As a hawk fan, I was a wreck most of the game. As a football fan, yes, Russell and Kap both struggled. Every time Kap ran I was screaming for someone to please tackle him. When he improves as a passer and becomes a pocket passer first, he will be very tough to beat.
And almost every time Russell went back to pass, I was wondering WTF is wrong with our offensive line? SF was all over RW most of the game.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot, to most football fans it may have been offensively boring. That is how I see defensive battles when I don't have a horse in the race. Both offenses struggled because they were up against the best defenses in the league.
As a hawk fan, I was a wreck most of the game. As a football fan, yes, Russell and Kap both struggled. Every time Kap ran I was screaming for someone to please tackle him. When he improves as a passer and becomes a pocket passer first, he will be very tough to beat.
And almost every time Russell went back to pass, I was wondering WTF is wrong with our offensive line? SF was all over RW most of the game.

it has nothing to do with offensively boring. iT has to do with 2 QBs sucking all over the field.

I like balance too and hate just passing all day but when all you can do is run and fumble snaps etc you aren't scaring anyone

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction:

One of these quarterbacks is going to make two costly interceptions. The first will give the other team the advantage and the second will be in a last ditch comeback effort that will seal the deal.

-bow-down-to-me-peasants.png