• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Francisco 49ers @ Carolina Panthers

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to miss the Niner game due to a standing commitment, but glad to see they joined my Patriots in advancing.

That makes it a good football weekend for me.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 2011 no team has more road wins than the 49ers.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, shit, yet another non-competitive game this weekend. this sucks.

imo, the panthers defense was WAY too amped up for this, as was evidenced by their stupid, overzealous penalties early in the game. usually when that happens, the players wear out very quickly after the adrenaline wears off and that's exactly what happened here.

the panthers were obviously the young team in this match-up. the niners were very workmanlike and played well.

please, football gods, at least give us one good game with the next one.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, shit, yet another non-competitive game this weekend. this sucks.

imo, the panthers defense was WAY too amped up for this, as was evidenced by their stupid, overzealous penalties early in the game. usually when that happens, the players wear out very quickly after the adrenaline wears off and that's exactly what happened here.

the panthers were obviously the young team in this match-up. the niners were very workmanlike and played well.

please, football gods, at least give us one good game with the next one.

I thought the game was good and competitive for the most part, and there's always going to be stupid play/silly penalties in games of this magnitude by both teams....but as far as your assessment goes....essentially that comes down to coaching prowess and overall player discipline, or lack thereof.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Is an off sides penalty reviewable? I think the Niners got screwed on this call:

nlia.gif