• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

San Antonio Spurs-2013 NBA Finals

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I dont give a sh1t about the heat...rooting for the Spurs.

I read that Pop's teams are a perfect 4-0 in the finals. He knows Zone defense has worked against the Heat ( see Dallas Finals) and he can run circles around SPO.

SPURS in 6.

spurs_crop_north.jpg

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he can run circles around SPO.

I will take that bet, Spo is much younger and works out regularly. He also played a little pro ball himself. I would not underestimate his ability to run circles.

Or did you mean while Spo was sitting in a chair or in some other stationary position? Yea, I could see Pop doing that. He did play college ball and was in the army.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take that bet, Spo is much younger and works out regularly. He also played a little pro ball himself. I would not underestimate his ability to run circles.

Or did you mean while Spo was sitting in a chair or in some other stationary position? Yea, I could see Pop doing that. He did play college ball and was in the army.

The Heat will not be able to dominate the scoreboard against the Spurs like they did the Pacers several times, including Game 7. This is going to be a very close, hard fought series.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat will not be able to dominate the scoreboard against the Spurs like they did the Pacers several times, including Game 7. This is going to be a very close, hard fought series.

oooo, prediction time. i agree that this series will be competitive. i ALSO agree with the OP that the Heat deserve HUMILITY. ok, that's my take, but i think it'd only help 'em in the long run lol...

in any case, as much as it actually turns my stomach i say Spurs in 6. hate the Spurs, the Heat disgust me. sheesh, whatta finals...:rollseyes:

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 2-3 2 format makes this a perfect series to go 7. but it wont.... they will split games 1 and 2 ........Miami wins game 3 on the road but then...

SPURS win games 4 ,5 and game 6 !!!

Same path the Mavs finals took.:yahoo:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised to see it go 7 games at all. I'm going with the Spurs in 6 or 7. I just don't feel the match ups favor the Heat.

Spurs have experience, Parker and 2 big men that will give the Heat fits in the low post. Indiana only had Hibbert, really. LeBron won't be able to own the lane like he did in several games against the Pacers.

In the Pacers series I had said the Birdman was the deciding factor. In this one it will be Wade. If LeBron and Wade can run up the scoreboard from the outside Miami will cruise. If not, it should go 6 or 7 and the Spurs should be able to take it in 6 or 7.

If Miami can shoot redhot they could take it in 5, but I don't think that will be the case.

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised to see it go 7 games at all. I'm going with the Spurs in 6 or 7. I just don't feel the match ups favor the Heat.

Spurs have experience, Parker and 2 big men that will give the Heat fits in the low post. Indiana only had Hibbert, really. LeBron won't be able to own the lane like he did in several games against the Pacers.

In the Pacers series I had said the Birdman was the deciding factor. In this one it will be Wade. If LeBron and Wade can run up the scoreboard from the outside Miami will cruise. If not, it should go 6 or 7 and the Spurs should be able to take it in 6 or 7.

If Miami can shoot redhot they could take it in 5, but I don't think that will be the case.

Dont forget the Spurs have a good perimeter game and can do the same outside damage as miami. Parker is the key to the SPurs big men success.
I also see POPs as a better coach but Lebron evens that out and bails SPO.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont forget the Spurs have a good perimeter game and can do the same outside damage as miami. Parker is the key to the SPurs big men success.
I also see POPs as a better coach but Lebron evens that out and bails SPO.

Good post. :10: