• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford #1 pick

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Davis from the NFL Network was on 1620 yesterday and made the most sense for why Bradford will more than likely (depending on his pro day and medical reports) be the #1 pick for St Louis. There is not a position that St Louis needs more than a QB. They are hearing about how they had the opportunity to take Matt Ryan 2 years ago. Last year they had the chance to take Mark Sanchez. Are they going to let another QB get away from them? The NFL is a QB league, PERIOD POINT BLANK!!!!!! The Rams have a 2nd year head coach, a 2nd year GM, a 2nd year VP of operations, and a brand new owner. They need a QB and as long as they stay at the #1 pick they will be drafting a QB.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles Davis from the NFL Network was on 1620 yesterday and made the most sense for why Bradford will more than likely (depending on his pro day and medical reports) be the #1 pick for St Louis. There is not a position that St Louis needs more than a QB. They are hearing about how they had the opportunity to take Matt Ryan 2 years ago. Last year they had the chance to take Mark Sanchez. Are they going to let another QB get away from them? The NFL is a QB league, PERIOD POINT BLANK!!!!!! The Rams have a 2nd year head coach, a 2nd year GM, a 2nd year VP of operations, and a brand new owner. They need a QB and as long as they stay at the #1 pick they will be drafting a QB.

WAIT.....THAT CAN'T BE! SUH IS IN THE DRAFT!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should trade down to pick no. 3 to do it too, they would pay him less and get a player in the deal..

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if i was suck louis i would take suh
bradford is too big a liability with his shoulder
take a qb next year with your top pick hoping there are better QBs available

draft a qb this year in the 3rd or 4th
find a vet in free agency

BUILD A DEFENSE
there is youngerish talent on the Dline already add suh to carriker and long

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is smart and gets the ball out, but he's made of glass and if i'm the Rams GM, I'm not dishing out $40,000,000 to a guy that is going to be injured 50% of the time. Don't get me wrong I think he's got the makings of a very good QB. He just needs to stay healthy, and doing that in St. Louis will be hard considering he'll be on his back most of the season.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
agree.... go get a old guy that has 2-3 years left, bring in a 4th rounder type and use your first round pick next year on a QB

who do they have on the roster at qb right now?

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh can throw a foot all, right? They should pick up Suh and trade him for a QB that is a bit more stable than Bradford. Until then, Suh can play QB!

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree.... go get a old guy that has 2-3 years left, bring in a 4th rounder type and use your first round pick next year on a QB

who do they have on the roster at qb right now?

Marc Bulger as far as I know,

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The QBs that were on the Rams roster last year were Marc Bulger, Kyle Boller, Keith Null, and Mike Reilly. Bulger will not be back with the team next year though.

There are a couple of scenarios though. McNabb is being shopped around so maybe the Rams could go after him although I don't see McNabb wanting to do that. There are a few draft people out there that are looking at the Rams possibly taking Colt McCoy with the first pick of the 2nd round.

If I was the Rams and Bradford's shoulder checked out ok then I would take Bradford TODAY!!!!! Drew Brees had a questionable shoulder injury before he got signed by the Saints. That has worked out pretty well.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The QBs that were on the Rams roster last year were Marc Bulger, Kyle Boller, Keith Null, and Mike Reilly. Bulger will not be back with the team next year though.

There are a couple of scenarios though. McNabb is being shopped around so maybe the Rams could go after him although I don't see McNabb wanting to do that. There are a few draft people out there that are looking at the Rams possibly taking Colt McCoy with the first pick of the 2nd round.

If I was the Rams and Bradford's shoulder checked out ok then I would take Bradford TODAY!!!!! Drew Brees had a questionable shoulder injury before he got signed by the Saints. That has worked out pretty well.

not a bad idea, but then again he had a hurt shoulder too, but i just think if you are taking a shot on a hurt qb in the draft, dont make it the 1st over all pick

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Feely was signed and they have a Keith Null a 6th round pick last year. The Rams are also looking at adding a 33 year old DT from the Giants. I think if the Rams FO believe Bradford can be a great QB they will take him if they think he will bee good then I say they pass on the kid and take on of the DT Suh over McCoy but they are neck and neck. I just love Suh motor something I don't McCoy has.

Plus, I like Jake Locker and Ryan Mallett way more than Bradford or Clausen. I would trade up in the Draft for Locker in a heart beat.