• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Salary Cap

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call you the same thing I did on ESPN ...

a decent poster .... that crashed when his IQ couldnt back his ass

and went into attention seeking mode

You arent hard to figure out ..... less than sub par football IQ .... Lots of lies ... and when you get called out .... go into attention seeking mode ....

About time for another name change isnt it? Oh whoops .... dont think that is allowed here.

No where to run Gerald
Your just upset cause I'm right most of the time and it drives you nuts. You are also pissed because I haven't drank the Jerry jones kool aid since 2003. Always had the same name and never hid from anything in my life. But you, I would hide after saying in preseason B. Carter was going to be a stud this year. Wow!!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I questioned the BJJ/Gerald connection awhile back. Yes BJ will deny this but he has admitted he had a different handle yet he won't come out with what it was. The "I'm right" line is enough to tell me Gerald is BJ.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I questioned the BJJ/Gerald connection awhile back. Yes BJ will deny this but he has admitted he had a different handle yet he won't come out with what it was. The "I'm right" line is enough to tell me Gerald is BJ.

My handle has always been the same here as at ESPN. But go ahead and play this game as well. It just tells me you have nothing left. It is good however to see the bully brigade still in tact though. But if you must, continue to bring it on and expose yourself. It is quite entertaining. We have at least 6 years to play like this I guess. :yahoo:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet they will love even more you are been laughed off the forums 3 times

As bad as frye was .... He was always frye

retireDA algerald BJJ

not to mention the troll names you have had ....

same story with all ....
I'm really starting to believe you and the scarecrow on the Wizard Of Oz have a lot in common with all these lies you have come up with in your idealistic world. Wow. :lame:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gerald .....

He didnt even deny it til you said something manster

and under the slight chance he isnt ......

and only ever posted under BJJ ..... which here and ESPN combined has been less than a year total.

Would mean he has managed to make more of an ass out of himself than even Eriko in less than a year.
Though Eriko did it through threats... BJJ has just done it through being a low IQ jackass..... which would be worse than admitting he is gerald