• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Saints @ Seahawks

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's some first class rationalization there Crimson.

Well, I was thinking about it on the drive home, not just when it started to look bad for the Saints. But it's true. Even if Seattle loses this week and next, they're pretty much out of reach. They'd have to lose to one of the division opponents in Seattle, or lose to the Giants. Very unlikely. The Saints have a tough go of it still, with two games still to go against the toughest team in their division.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Graham on the sideline on third and long? WTF???

God, this is turning into a massacre.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby, before you start engaging in a little Seahawk wet dreaming, keep in mind it took a boneheaded play by Schaub at the end of the Texans game, Brian Schottenheimer brain farting at the end of the Rams game, for them not to be 9-3, so yes, they have it all, but there have been some hiccups.

Not at home though. Russell Wilson is undefeated at home in both seasons. And this is where all their playoff games will be played.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tate's a good return man. Ballsy. Maybe a touch stupid at times. But he makes things happen back there.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was thinking about it on the drive home, not just when it started to look bad for the Saints. But it's true. Even if Seattle loses this week and next, they're pretty much out of reach. They'd have to lose to one of the division opponents in Seattle, or lose to the Giants. Very unlikely. The Saints have a tough go of it still, with two games still to go against the toughest team in their division.

I just think we have a better shot of going into the Superdome and winning a playoff game than going into Seattle and winning a playoff game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my god Saints are looking very bad tonight

The Seahwaks just keep comin' at ya on both offense and defense. Teams tend to crack under that type of relentless pressure.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not at home though. Russell Wilson is undefeated at home in both seasons. And this is where all their playoff games will be played.

An important starter will be injured tonight. I just sense it.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Well, throw in TB falling apart late in the game - in Seattle. They've managed to win the close games, something the Niners haven't done this year. But they're hardly playing flawless football. They've actually been a pretty hot-and-cold team. Unfortunately, most of the cold games have been against awful teams.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, throw in TB falling apart late in the game - in Seattle. They've managed to win the close games, something the Niners haven't done this year. But they're hardly playing flawless football. They've actually been a pretty hot-and-cold team. Unfortunately, most of the cold games have been against awful teams.

That is the difference between the teams. When the Seahawks don't play well, they find a way to win; the 49ers don't. Its about confidence I think. The Seahawks know they will find a way because of Wilson and the 49ers don't have that confidence in Kaepernick.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They barely beat the Bucs at home, seriously Toby, your Pete Carroll man crush is wearying.

He's got to be theleague's best coach though. Look what he has done with this team in two years.