• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Saints over Seahawks upset special? GDT

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Objectively it's cool, I've lived here since 1988, and it was cool when the Seahawks were in the AFC West, it was cool when the Seahawks sucked, having been a 49er fan for about 40 years it's not cool when the Seahawks have a fantastic team in the same division as the 49ers and I live here. :gaah:

Ahh you an old'er guy like me,cheer's,well here's to the good playoff's then.

I don't want to post on you're guy's board too much some people have thin skin around here sometimes.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why's that? this is just one game in two that need to be won to get to the big game and i find other fan's critique interesting.

Two and two together. Niners fans rooting for the Saints is going to spawn a lot of "History don't mean shit," and "You guys know you can't win in Seattle, so you're pulling for the Saints," posts from Seahawks fans.

Am I wrong?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First and foremost, I want a really competitive game.....hell I'm pulling for three OTs.

I don't care who wins. In fact, I'd rather beat the Hawks. I don't want to hear all the crap about how "we got lucky" if the Saints win and we get the NFC Champ at the stick.

Stuck at JFK so I might see the first half........

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two and two together. Niners fans rooting for the Saints is going to spawn a lot of "History don't mean shit," and "You guys know you can't win in Seattle, so you're pulling for the Saints," posts from Seahawks fans.

Am I wrong?

No, but I think our mods are pretty good at culling the troll posts from legitimate posts from other fans talking about the game. By the way, I'm not sure that I would want to face a Saints team that is capable of beating the Seahawks on the road in this type of weather. I guess it would be better than going to Seattle, but still.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First and foremost, I want a really competitive game.....hell I'm pulling for three OTs.

I don't care who wins. In fact, I'd rather beat the Hawks. I don't want to hear all the crap about how "we got lucky" if the Saints win and we get the NFC Champ at the stick.

Stuck at JFK so I might see the first half........

Bingo.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets go Saints! Beat the Seadderall Cheathawks!!!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Am I wrong?

I have no clue how you think or read into that me hoping the Saint's win :noidea:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yo there was almost a Pregame fight on the field. I think it was Jimmy Graham and another Seahawks player. Couldn't tell who it was but I'm assuming it was that dreadloc wearing b*tch. Based on his history.

Anyway, I think this typhoon benefits the Saints. The Saints can pass in the rain, Hawks cannot. That's if Saints puts 9men in the box to stop that zone read play. If I were the,m I would stick with it until Wilson proves he can pass for 599 yards in this crazy weather. This game /weather is made for Lynch. Knowing that make it hell for him.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Christine Michael - RB - Seahawks

Seahawks declared RB Christine Michael, WR Bryan Walters, LB K.J. Wright, OL Caylin Hauptmann, OL James Carpenter, DE Benson Mayowa, and DT Jordan Hill inactive for the Divisional Round versus New Orleans.

No surprises in this group; Percy Harvin is active, as expected. The big injury situation involves Wright, who was a critical defender in Seattle's regular season blowout of New Orleans. He covered Darren Sproles and Jimmy Graham regularly. Look for the Saints to try to attack Wright's replacement.

Jan 11 - 3:17 PM

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup that's the Northwest,you can have all four seasons in 15 minutes,snow,wind,rain and sun.

In the rest of the world the four seasons are Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter.

:)

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh crap big gust had my door cracked blew wide open.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo there was almost a Pregame fight on the field. I think it was Jimmy Graham and another Seahawks player. Couldn't tell who it was but I'm assuming it was that dreadloc wearing b*tch. Based on his history.

Anyway, I think this typhoon benefits the Saints. The Saints can pass in the rain, Hawks cannot. That's if Saints puts 9men in the box to stop that zone read play. If I were the,m I would stick with it until Wilson proves he can pass for 599 yards in this crazy weather. This game /weather is made for Lynch. Knowing that make it hell for him.

It was Irvin....

2013 NFL playoffs -- Jimmy Graham of New Orleans Saints in pregame verbal confrontation with Bruce Irvin of Seattle Seahawks - ESPN