• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Saints over Seahawks upset special? GDT

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought both Payton n Brees were awful in their respective roles... can't fault the defense nor the weather IMO...

Brees was just terrible.... did he provide any excuses?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I thought both Payton n Brees were awful in their respective roles... can't fault the defense nor the weather IMO...

Brees was just terrible.... did he provide any excuses?

Yes, he said he was tackled by his neck and no penalty was called. :-)

If we make it to the Seahawks, we cannot allow any big runs by Marshawn. He was the dagger to the Saints.

Also if they clutch and grab our WRs, do the same to theirs. Baldwin and Harvin and Tate are small we should be able to throw them off their routes. Also play tough on Harvin like the Saints did, it's not that hard to get him out of the game (he's been concussed so many times and suffers from migraines).

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone to call himself objective proves quite the contrary. And for a follower of a team that has a Richard Sherman on it and states that there was less holding in that game is pretty facetious if you ask me.

It's downright laughable, and yet another reason why nobody takes this team or its fanbase seriously.

"HISTORY DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!!!" says the guy whose team doesn't have a history. I'd probably say that too if my team was predicated upon two good regular seasons, and 50 years of abyss with no championships to show for it. Seahawks are as good long term as the Jaguars. I know their fans will cry that they don't care, but if they didn't care they wouldn't keep bringing up how much they don't care.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to read the hawk's fans comments on Lynch's second TD (the one the saints let him run in). It was probably one of the dumbest and most selfish plays I've seen this season. The only way the Saints even mathematically have a chance to come back is with Lynch running that ball in. If he goes down in bounds after the 1st down, the game is over, no chance for the Saints to even attempt the miricale. And their football IQless fans celebrate even more of their fans making some earthquake meter shake, in some kind of fairweather clueless circle jerk... 12th man... And not a single one with enough sense to know a god damn thing about football.

You'd think after what Frank Gore did to them last time they'd have a clue...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 70

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 115

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concernt.

Last edited by a moderator:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason they called Brooks for a penalty, was because Brees did his rubberneck trick and stretched it out an extra 9".. like he practices with his boyfriend. They must be on the outs, because he forgot to do that this time.

PS...I strongly dislike Drew Brees.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And Sproles did what he's done all season. Nothing.

I ran out right after I responded and didn't get a chance to come back. Anyways, you supported him sprinting up to try and catch that ball with Seahawks players around? That would be a terrible football play and decision. C'mon.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sproles stat line:

3 Rushes 2 Yards.
3 Receptions 12 Yards. Long of 9.
2 Kick returns for 43 yards.
0 yards returning punts.

Yeah, that last one was a cheap shot. He's still done.

Ahh, ok. Just saw this. "Done" as in he has little value left and should probably not be on most teams as a viable, consistent weapon if healthy? I disagree again but that's just me.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Colton pass was a design play. It reeks of a Sean Peyton type call. It was an obvious desperation design play under that situation.

Marques Colston - WR - Saints

Saints coach Sean Payton says Marques Colston's ill-fated lateral attempt on the final play of Saturday's loss to the Seahawks was a called play.

As suspected. With the Saints looking to score a touchdown and two-point conversion, Colston caught a 13-yard pass near the sideline. Instead of going out of bounds, he attempted to "lateral" the ball across the entire field. Instead, he committed an illegal forward pass that ended the game. Even had Colston's lateral been perfectly executed, the odds were long that New Orleans was going to escape Seattle with a victory.
Source: Mike Triplett on Twitter

Jan 13 - 4:00 PM