• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints on grass

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Been very light this winter. Normal for this time MW49ers5 is about 44 inches we have had about 8. The Spring runoff may suffer if this keeps up! No snow on the ground now just chilly wind:)

Weird - or perhaps that is the new normal :ohwell:

...Although, I use to really enjoy the sound of the wind blowing through the tall pines in the valley... ttyl - Go 49ers!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Sheridan opening line: -3 Saints

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Keyshawn Johnson just said the saints can put up 45 on the 49ers. We haven't given up 30 points in any game this year (only team to do that), and we give up less points than any team. Yet they are going to put 45 up on us? He also said we can't put 28 up on them. I think us putting 28 up is more likely than them putting up 45

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Keyshawn is still bitter about Week 1 1998. Garrison goes 96 in OT.

Haha. I hope the media keeps it up. Give Harbaugh all the ammo he needs. He should have these guys fired up and pissed off with all the disrespect.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Keyshawn Johnson just said the saints can put up 45 on the 49ers. We haven't given up 30 points in any game this year (only team to do that), and we give up less points than any team. Yet they are going to put 45 up on us? He also said we can't put 28 up on them. I think us putting 28 up is more likely than them putting up 45

Keyshawn is a moron and just another talking head that doesn't really do any research or study any teams.

The most the Saints have scored on grass is 34 against the Packers and on defense we're second in the NFL with a 14.3 PTS/G average.

On offense we average 23.8 PTS/G and Saint's defense average 21.2 PTS/G

So odds are much better that we score 28 than the Saint's scoring 45.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Keyshawn is a moron and just another talking head that doesn't really do any research or study any teams.

The most the Saints have scored on grass is 34 against the Packers and on defense we're second in the NFL with a 14.3 PTS/G average.

On offense we average 23.8 PTS/G and Saint's defense average 21.2 PTS/G

So odds are much better that we score 28 than the Saint's scoring 45.

Supported!

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We are going to need all 3 phases and use of our depth in this and any other games this season!! Go OFFENSE, DEFENSE, and STs and BackUps this will be a trackmeet! Go 49ers!!

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Saints rank first in converting 3rd downs while the Niners rank 31st. That is a huge disparity, I hope the coaches open the playbook so that we can improve the %.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We are going to need all 3 phases and use of our depth in this and any other games this season!! Go OFFENSE, DEFENSE, and STs and BackUps this will be a trackmeet! Go 49ers!!

no question, all three phases need to contribute.

its all too easy to keep looking at the Saints, but the 49ers have to play well no matter what, no matter whom.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Saints rank first in converting 3rd downs while the Niners rank 31st. That is a huge disparity, I hope the coaches open the playbook so that we can improve the %.

open up the playbook but only to the extent they can execute it.......or at least have a good chance of executing.

play to our own strengths first, then sprinkle in other stuff.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If all goes well for the 49ers that's about what we can hope for. I don't see the Saints, with that offense, scoring less than 27 points and I don't see the 49ers, with their offense, scoring more than 24.

Did you see the game last night? Scary - It would have looked familar...

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder what the over/under for pantshits next Saturday will be for Nolan in the GDT?

70?

90?

will he go triple digits?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've held good offenses in check all season, and the Saints have not played as good a defense as us all season. We almost beat them in primetime last year when were a 6-10 team. We beat the Lions on the road who have a 5,000 yard passer and in my opinion the best Wide Receiver in the game. We beat the Giants at home who again in my opinion have better receivers than the Saints to go with a better running game. We crushed the Steelers at home who many still think will be in the Super Bowl.

We've proven ourselves all year against top opponents. Even our 3 losses were close games pretty much decided by one play. The Saints have proven nothing other than they can run it up with an easy schedule. The last challenging road game they played was week 1 @Green Bay. We had @Detroit, @Philly, and @Baltimore as our top road games.

The Saints are going to get all the picks because they are the sexy girl in the room with the numbers Brees put up and the way their offense seems unstoppable. This is not a home game for them though, and we are the best defense in the playoffs.

Honestly I expect us to be the underdog in every playoff we play because outside of our D we don't seem to excel at anything. We our however a very competitive team in all 3 phases of the game and have proven all season long we can beat anyone.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I could see 40 and not be real surprised; especially if the 49ers have not figured out how to pick up blitzes yet since the Saints bring a lot of pass rushers. In that case we'll see a lot of three and outs giving the Saints ample opportunity to score that much. I don't see any way they shut down the wide receivers and Sproules and Graham. I just don't see it.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I did and I came away very impressed. Remember when Al Michaels used to do Monday Night Football and he kept saying about the 49ers "Too many weapons" as they scored time after time? That's the way I felt last night watching the Saints; Too many weapons.