• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saints game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Colin Kaepernick: The legend of 49ers quarterback grows - San Jose Mercury News

Colin Kaepernick was in fourth grade at Dutcher Elementary School when a teacher assigned him to write a letter to his future self.

Though just 5-foot-2 and 91 pounds at the time, the kid saw big things ahead. Little Colin wrote: "I hope I go to a good college in football, then go to the pros and play on the Niners or the Packers, even if they aren't good in seven years."

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers – Niner Insider Blog – SFGate.com Hester? Peterson? No problem for 49ers’ improved coverage units

Gooden said rookie running back LaMichael James is helping him prepare for Sproles’ quickness. James is wearing Sproles’ No. 43 in practice and has been running patterns against San Francisco’s linebackers. In the divisional playoffs last year, Sproles had an NFL-postseason record 15 catches for 118 yards and a 44-yard touchdown against the 49ers. Sproles is expected to play Sunday after missing the past three games with a broken hand.

“(James has) been helpful this week, I’ll tell you that,” Gooden said. “If Sproles is playing, we’ll be ready for him … they look the same to me.”

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
San Francisco 49ers – Niner Insider Blog – SFGate.com Hester? Peterson? No problem for 49ers’ improved coverage units

Gooden said rookie running back LaMichael James is helping him prepare for Sproles’ quickness. James is wearing Sproles’ No. 43 in practice and has been running patterns against San Francisco’s linebackers. In the divisional playoffs last year, Sproles had an NFL-postseason record 15 catches for 118 yards and a 44-yard touchdown against the 49ers. Sproles is expected to play Sunday after missing the past three games with a broken hand.

“(James has) been helpful this week, I’ll tell you that,” Gooden said. “If Sproles is playing, we’ll be ready for him … they look the same to me.

good! next year they'll start to use LMJ and make it hard on others.