• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sagarin Rankings(Part of BCS)

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, like the bunch of you that doesn't understand college football enough to know that teams are going to lose all the time and that a top25 team will usually have 4 losses on the season before it's over with. All the while acting like each individual loss is some kind of big piece of evidence that some team sucks and doesn't deserve to be ranked at all regardless of what they look like in comparison.

I haven't said much of anything about teams rankings, and it's hardly just the SEC being mentioned here. I see people complaining about all different teams from Michigan, Michigan St, Wisconsin on down to ASU and so on. So yes, it's a bunch of cry.

But why would you use the term "SEC" if you were trying to posture yourself as somekind of unbiased person who uses logic? Speaking of logic, my rankings which work 100% based on that and only that has 6 ranked SEC teams.

Ah...so anyone who has a differing opinion than yours is ignorant.

Well, you're a cocksucker and your rankings are the biggest pile of shit I've ever refused to look at because you made them.

There. I win.:yahoo:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL'd

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah...so anyone who has a differing opinion than yours is ignorant.

Well, you're a cocksucker and your rankings are the biggest pile of shit I've ever refused to look at because you made them.

There. I win.:yahoo:

Too bad you're a pussy our you'd be in luck huh?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Team SEC'ers trying to prop up the bevy of SEC titans that went down over the weekend? Those guise?

People have opinions. Some are founded in logic and fact, some aren't.

Crying? Why would you term it so if you weren't posturing as if you're above the fray?

maybe if the team that skunked you wasn't 3-0 in the big 12 and the team that skunked them didn't have 3 SEC losses, you'd have a point.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PURE_ELO rankings are in green.

Those rankings you posted are based the RATING, the average of the ELO_SCORE and PURE POINTS (PREDICTOR).

You are correct, it use to be ELO and Predictor on the right side with the combined on the far left. He changed his setup. Not to mention, it seems he did something terrible to his rating system. It was always weird at the beginning of the year but those are horrible.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much weighting in SOS. Absurd.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the Sox Soxgerin rankings for week 8

1. Ohio State
2. Utah Jazz
3. Mexico
4. Jennifer Lawrence
5. St. Patrick's Day
6. T-bone steak
7. Oregon
8. Samsung
9. Blowjob
10. Florida State

Now pay me.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe if the team that skunked you wasn't 3-0 in the big 12 and the team that skunked them didn't have 3 SEC losses, you'd have a point.

It has nothing to do with MY team you walleyed opossum licker. Now, get back to manning the fryer...lunch rush is upon you.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with MY team you walleyed opossum licker. Now, get back to manning the fryer...lunch rush is upon you.

how does it feel the pride of the big 12 (texas and oklahoma) losing by a combined 49 points in their last 2 meetings against teams that aren't one of the two best in the SEC west? does it feel similar to going a full decade without having a team in your conference with a cotton bowl win and also getting handled by 2 SEC teams in the title game?

and if your comment was a dig at the quality of an auburn education, realize that auburn is ranked ahead of oklahoma in the USN&WR rankings

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does it feel the pride of the big 12 (texas and oklahoma) losing by a combined 49 points in their last 2 meetings against teams that aren't one of the two best in the SEC west? does it feel similar to going a full decade without having a team in your conference with a cotton bowl win and also getting handled by 2 SEC teams in the title game?

and if your comment was a dig at the quality of an auburn education, realize that auburn is ranked ahead of oklahoma in the USN&WR rankings

They SHO' are!

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh-snap.gif

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huh...so yall want to go HISTORY LESSON? Ok...

Sooners record against sec?

Answer:
As of the 2008 season, Oklahoma had a 19-9-3 record against the SEC.

oh-snap.gif
oh-snap.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, like the bunch of you that doesn't understand college football enough to know that teams are going to lose all the time and that a top25 team will usually have 4 losses on the season before it's over with. All the while acting like each individual loss is some kind of big piece of evidence that some team sucks and doesn't deserve to be ranked at all regardless of what they look like in comparison.

I haven't said much of anything about teams rankings, and it's hardly just the SEC being mentioned here. I see people complaining about all different teams from Michigan, Michigan St, Wisconsin on down to ASU and so on. So yes, it's a bunch of cry.

But why would you use the term "SEC" if you were trying to posture yourself as somekind of unbiased person who uses logic? Speaking of logic, my rankings which work 100% based on that and only that has 6 ranked SEC teams.

Maybe I missed something but who is arguing about Michigan State? In most of the polls they are just outside of the top 25 and based on the poor performance again by their offense it is about right. Wisconsin and ASU are the only ones I noticed.