• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saffold

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you guys know...Rodger Saffold failed his physical and is currently with the Rams. Let's bring him in...let's bring him in. He's a big name. blah blah blah

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you guys know...Rodger Saffold failed his physical and is currently with the Rams. Let's bring him in...let's bring him in. He's a big name. blah blah blah

He signed a big contract with the Raiders, now back with the Rams because of that failed physical. Any idea how devalued his price tag might now be??

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He signed a big contract with the Raiders, now back with the Rams because of that failed physical. Any idea how devalued his price tag might now be??

He was a free agent, and he REsigned with the rams and got decent money

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to make sure everybody knows I was not wanting Saffold. I was making fun of all those guys bitching that we didn't sign a high priced NAME with issues. 6 million/year isn't great for a guy that was just about to be the highest paid G in football. Did you see that Oakland was thinking of having him play G?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like we couldnt use a good guard or two on this team. Saffold if healthy has the ability to be very good. He failed his physical and we didnt go after him. No biggie there. But as it stands, we have only marginally improved from where we were a week ago if at all. We need some help on the defense still for sure. Lets see where we go with this. There is a line between prudent moves, and simply too cautious. Right now we are standing on that line and the question is which side do we land on.