• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Safe to say

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penalties are killing us. How many times are we going to say this year after year. The PK is 10th in the league in percentage but they are still giving up too many goals because of all of the penalties. I think we win against the Caps going away with out all of the penalties. How hard is it to keep your stick down?

Lavy has to have some form of punishment, short of benchings, for taking stupid penalties. If you have to take one to break up a great scoring opportunity, thats one thing but the lazy plays have to stop.

I played Water Polo in High School. If you got 1 kick out foul, you had to tread water for 5 minutes with a 5 lb weight. 2 kick out fouls got you 10 minutes with w 10 lb weight. Believe it or not, nobody ever made it to 3! We were just kids but try treading water for 10 minutes and then add 10 lbs (that had to be held above your head). Now these are men, but there has to be some way.

Thoughts?

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...its insane what the Flyers record is when they are taking that many penalties. Lavy is probably doing something about it this week since they have a few days off. The Caps game could of been a win if the penalties werent so lopsided but whatever. Flyers have yet to be dominated by a team in the east so no worries

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard last season Lavy had them doing laps the whole team if somone took a dumb penalty and by playoffs they were better. I'm sure he's going to do the same thing.

Some of those penalties in the caps game were plain bad luck heck look at how Harts was high sticked by his own guy so fluckey. Then the refs miss Leino getting tackled which would have set up a short 5 on 3 which could have turned that game...caps commentators laughed that Leino cleaned the ice..fuckers.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard last season Lavy had them doing laps the whole team if somone took a dumb penalty and by playoffs they were better. I'm sure he's going to do the same thing.

Some of those penalties in the caps game were plain bad luck heck look at how Harts was high sticked by his own guy so fluckey. Then the refs miss Leino getting tackled which would have set up a short 5 on 3 which could have turned that game...caps commentators laughed that Leino cleaned the ice..fuckers.

They laughed at it, called it the football tackle it was, and 4 shifts later complained about Coburn skating slowly in front of a forechecking, saying that was textbook interference.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
caps commentators laughed that Leino cleaned the ice..fuckers.

Buffalo and Pitt might be the only announcers worse than the Capitals. They are god awful.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Boston is up there as well, Jack Edwards :L

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone has heard Chico Resch do a Devil game you would really know who the worst is

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston is up there as well, Jack Edwards :L

Boston announcers are awesome. NESN is probably one of the best sports networks... Trying to sound unbiased, but I'm sure thats not working. MSG is fucking horrid.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo and Pitt might be the only announcers worse than the Capitals. They are god awful.

i actually kinda like beninati (pxp).. but craig laughlin tries on a nightly basis to take bob errey's (pitt's color) title for dumbest guy in the sport