• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da90545ed099f0822ceb43f767629f1c.jpg

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Why look into the rule?
Because it's Nick's job to do what is best for his program. Just like it is best for all the HUNH guys to do what is best for their program. That is what everyone did, the results are in, and now we can go back to winning the next 3 of 5 NCs! RTR!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at these clowns still helplessly defending their Savior Lil Nick and his rule change agenda.
Both sides had an agenda, the other side won this time. That doesn't happen much to Bama, but you can't win them all. You get the rule to stay the way it is, we get 3 of the last 5 NCs! We win.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the infamous change every topic to be how many NC's Bama has won no matter how unrelated to the topic it is. Is that all you have to talk about? Does every conversation have to inevitably go there? :L :tsk:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the infamous change every topic to be how many NC's Bama has won no matter how unrelated to the topic it is. Is that all you have to talk about? Does every conversation have to inevitably go there? :L :tsk:
I conceded you win the rule change argument. Not enough for you? I rest easy, no jimmies rustled, knowing we will be in the thick of the NC hunt this year. How about you guys?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's Nick's job to do what is best for his program. Just like it is best for all the HUNH guys to do what is best for their program. That is what everyone did, the results are in, and now we can go back to winning the next 3 of 5 NCs! RTR!

100% false.

Its lil Nick's job to coach his team within the confines of the rules.

Not got out and lobby for changes to suit his style.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I conceded you win the rule change argument. Not enough for you? I rest easy, no jimmies rustled, knowing we will be in the thick of the NC hunt this year. How about you guys?

Again, how does that relate to the topic at hand? I've never suggested the team I root for is even a candidate for making the 4 team playoff, more or less winning it. Are you suggesting only those who have a dawg in that hunt may chime in on the topic of this thread? (see what I did there :laugh3:)

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We? I noticed an Alabama avi under your name now I thought you were a Georgia/Vandy guy what's with the Alabama fandom all of a sudden?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% false.

Its lil Nick's job to coach his team within the confines of the rules.

Not got out and lobby for changes to suit his style.
Your comment does not make sense. All coaches advocate for rule changes that help their program from time to time. Sometimes they are passed, sometimes they aren't. This time around it didn't work out. And, you can be sure he will now be coaching up the boys withing the confines of the now existing rules. RTR!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We? I noticed an Alabama avi under your name now I thought you were a Georgia/Vandy guy what's with the Alabama fandom all of a sudden?

(psst, go read the thread about the 60m stadium to see why. Just humor him while he's on this tangent)

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, how does that relate to the topic at hand? I've never suggested the team I root for is even a candidate for making the 4 team playoff, more or less winning it. Are you suggesting only those who have a dawg in that hunt may chime in on the topic of this thread? (see what I did there :laugh3:)
Once again, I conceded the argument. Then did some bragging about my beloved Tide. Look, you guys dump on us Bammers, we going to throw some shit back at you. If you want to to give it, man up, and take it! RTR!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate Alabama (although I am good with most of the fans here). I just got tired of the three billion page posts where the Alabama fans whine about everyone picking on them, which results in the long posts where they get their panties in a wad. In another thread I told them that I was going to role play as a Bama fan and they could watch how they could post without whining about being picked on.

A possible outcome that I hadn't thought of is that maybe I will agree with them at the end. Man, that would suck.

In the meantime, back to my role playing - so take that you Auburn piece of shit. :rollseyes: :whistle: :nod:

RTR!!!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking hate Alabama (although I am good with most of the fans here). I just got tired of the three billion page posts where the Alabama fans whine about everyone picking on them, which results in the long posts where they get their panties in a wad. In another thread I told them that I was going to role play as a Bama fan and they could watch how they could post without whining about being picked on.

A possible outcome that I hadn't thought of is that maybe I will agree with them at the end. Man, that would suck.

In the meantime, back to my role playing - so take that you Auburn piece of shit. :rollseyes: :whistle: :nod:

RTR!!!

I think this is a great time to just kill this thread and anymore of these. Last i checked a Bama fan was crying and saying he was never coming back, now this. Please just end it. (Though you would think I would have the will power to abstain from looking, but it is like watching a car wreck.)

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a great time to just kill this thread and anymore of these. Last i checked a Bama fan was crying and saying he was never coming back, now this. Please just end it. (Though you would think I would have the will power to abstain from looking, but it is like watching a car wreck.)

I second the motion...after reading some of this I am almost glad I came down with walking pneumonia and was offline for 72 hours.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't say I was never coming back. I said if this is the quality this forum has to offer, I got no reason to be here. I changed my mind and decided to just give it back to everyone, where as I generally don't bad mouth other peoples teams because it's lame and dumb. Don't like it? Cry more or just keep bringing it up with your own spin because you got nothing real.

But of course, I understand the reason you need to dump on Alabama is because your program ain't shit. The only thing Texas fans can really cite is how much money they have - which they never get anything with, how much talent they have in state - which they never get anything with, and how they can do this and that - but never do. I'm mostly shocked you can take the time away from hating on Texas A&M and pretending your program is better than it. But I guess you find a little time since Colt McCoy got hurt.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say I was never coming back. I said if this is the quality this forum has to offer, I got no reason to be here. I changed my mind and decided to just give it back to everyone, where as I generally don't bad mouth other peoples teams because it's lame and dumb. Don't like it? Cry more or just keep bringing it up with your own spin because you got nothing real.

But of course, I understand the reason you need to dump on Alabama is because your program ain't shit. The only thing Texas fans can really cite is how much money they have - which they never get anything with, how much talent they have in state - which they never get anything with, and how they can do this and that - but never do. I'm mostly shocked you can take the time away from hating on Texas A&M and pretending your program is better than it. But I guess you find a little time since Colt McCoy got hurt.

Somebody needs a hug. Ironic that you are complaining about the quality of this forum after that masterpiece of a post.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, but I'm expected to sift through 1000's of posts to prove it for you?

You can assume anything you want, but at the end of the day that's all it is - an assumption where you are being willfully ignorant of the reality because it suits your biases.

Its an assumption (an obvious one at that) that has yet to be proven incorrect.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody needs a hug. Ironic that you are complaining about the quality of this forum after that masterpiece of a post.

Reading comp a little tough for the Texan? I guess so considering how much of a dumb shit Vince Young was.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comment does not make sense. All coaches advocate for rule changes that help their program from time to time. Sometimes they are passed, sometimes they aren't. This time around it didn't work out. And, you can be sure he will now be coaching up the boys withing the confines of the now existing rules. RTR!

His job is to coach. End of Story Anything outside of that is just self serving.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its an assumption (an obvious one at that) that has yet to be proven incorrect.

Yeah, and someone else already told you otherwise. But a dumbass Ohio St fan who refuses to accept the reality is hardly breaking news now is it?