• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban & Bielema behind the kill uptempo offense rule

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are injuries reported??? Where in the world could they have gotten accurate data? Ever heard of garbage in garbage out?

Yet, most of you are still pointing to this report, not worth the paper it's written on, and dismiss the common sense idea more plays have to mean more injuries over time! No wonder so many people are taken by scams! :doh:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bamatee is Harvey Updyke. I am convinced of it and I do not have any data to back it up. It is common sense folks. There is just too much Bama in him. Roll Tide!!!

This is the type of post that is typical when fans want to be asses, bash another fan, not talk a point.

P.S. you do realize that Updyke was a Texas State Trooper and is a home grown product of that state...right?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball is set and ready for play but you got to count to ten before you snap it.

That's great but why stop there?

I purpose that after the ball is snapped defenders must count to 10 before they can pass the line of scrimmage. The offense must be given time to identify who they will block so we can avoid injuries.

Seriously? The play clocks starts immediately at the end of the previous play. Immediately! No team will stand there for 10 seconds. But it does try to paint your dramatic point you're doing a bad job painting? :noidea:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are injuries reported??? Where in the world could they have gotten accurate data? Ever heard of garbage in garbage out?

Yet, most of you are still pointing to this report, not worth the paper it's written on, and dismiss the common sense idea more plays have to mean more injuries over time! No wonder so many people are taken by scams! :doh:

Stop. Injuries are reported by universities all the time. I am happy to listen to the evidence that you have to discredit this report. So far I jave just seen opinions and a tendency to grasp at straws

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the type of post that is typical when fans want to be asses, bash another fan, not talk a point.

P.S. you do realize that Updyke was a Texas State Trooper and is a home grown product of that state...right?

It was a joke. geez

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one person has addressed how the hell the data collected for that report might not be garbage! Just getting personal instead. Must make them feel right? :noidea:

I'm waiting! Hippa/teams don't report injuries/injured player in game or at practice/most reports explain where the data came from/uses 15 fast teams and 15 slow teams - wonder if he chose the ones that backed his opinion?hmm What a scientific approach! :whistle:

Waiting> :whistle:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if anyone has ever been convinced to change their position on a sports message board or just continue to back stupid ass reports that a rational person would see and acknowledge? :noidea: I'm thinking no!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. You guys are blind homers that will defend anything.

How many less plays will this rule change allow? According to thread: ZERO, because HUNH teams don't snap the ball before 10 seconds after the last play anyway.

So to recap: your argument is bullshit. Still.

This is changing the game to favor your coach's playstyle for bullshit reasons that he has publicly put out there for consideration. Explain it away however you like but the reason - player safety - is not backed up by the data or common sense. In fact, the opposite is true: this is all about wanting to put the freshest, heaviest possible guys on defense every play that would more likely lead to injury.

Typical Aubie, didn't answer one of my questions. Just got personal and sarcastic! :clap:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. geez

One that has been spoken about in here and other threads about Bashing fans. If people want to talk football, please feel free to do so, but to take things to a personal level shows a lack of class and a complete lack of argument. And the joke was on the Texas fan as it was a homegrown product that stooped to those levels.

Point being, someone has already made a cliff notes of the thread and this doesnt fall into the categories that were so incorrectly posted about this thread.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flush.jpg

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He uses Auburn (Utah and several others?) as a slow team yet many on here have mentioned them as a fast HUNH team Alabama couldn't beat? Penn St a fast team? Interesting! Still backing this shit?

waiting>:whistle:

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize Bamatee was just giving example of the hearsay rule on this thread right? Coincidence? I think not...

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if anyone has ever been convinced to change their position on a sports message board or just continue to back stupid ass reports that a rational person would see and acknowledge? :noidea: I'm thinking no!

In all honesty I have changed my opinion on certain topics when an alternate opinion was presented by a poster I respected in a non-combative way and with reasonable data to back that position.

That is one of my favorite things about these forums that posters are located in different areas and have access to different beat writers that I couldn't possibly hope to follow. Every team has an inside guy like Cecil Hurt for Bama and Phillip Marshall for Auburn and those type guys typically know what is really happening.

Any reasonable person is always open to the possibility that they could be mistaken and there is no shame in admitting your position has changed when it does. If we always agreed or didn't learn anything in the process of posting this would be one big bore feast.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize Bamatee was just giving example of the hearsay rule on this thread right? Coincidence? I think not...

Point being he was talking football, not getting personal, which got him in hot water before. Now he (and other Bama fans) gets shit thrown at them and its ok as long as the site is getting hits and threads are moving. My point is that its not ok to do to one what gets others in the Toilet Bowl. Lets talk football, not sling shit and act like uncaged monkeys.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One that has been spoken about in here and other threads about Bashing fans. If people want to talk football, please feel free to do so, but to take things to a personal level shows a lack of class and a complete lack of argument. And the joke was on the Texas fan as it was a homegrown product that stooped to those levels.

Point being, someone has already made a cliff notes of the thread and this doesnt fall into the categories that were so incorrectly posted about this thread.

You act like him being a Trooper in Texas is some insider information that most of us are unaware of. What does that have to do with anything anyway? Did you know that many Texas fans on this site do not live in Texas? What does that have to do with anything? I don't know either. You Bama fans are really angry. Did you feel the need to point out 4down20 acting like a child earlier in the thread as inappropriate posting behavior? I must have missed that. But I make bad joke and you are up in arms. Typical of the hyper sensitive ways of Bama fans on this site.