• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban & Bielema behind the kill uptempo offense rule

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1379477570000-SabanRef917.jpg

"Wahhhh Wahhhh, we oversign every 5 star we can get our hands on, but our D is too slow even with the yearly roster cull. Change the rules! Don't you know who I am!!!"

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ole Miss beat them by double digits, I figure Arkansas has a shot :noidea:

Well, we curbstomped OU and OU raped the ever living shit out of Bama. Not to mention, Saban is scared shitless of the HUNH offense and that's what we run. I figure Texas has a good shot :noidea: (again, I can play that game)

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we curbstomped OU and OU raped the ever living shit out of Bama. Not to mention, Saban is scared shitless of the HUNH offense and that's what we run. I figure Texas has a good shot :noidea: (again, I can play that game)

OU raped Alabama?

:lol:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama raped Ole Miss, Ole miss raped Texas... hmmm

We may have to resolve this with an avatar bet. :fencing:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per NCAA rule: Seems substituting on defense between any down is legal.

SECTION 5. Substitutions
Substitution Procedures
ARTICLE 1. Any number of legal substitutes for either team may enter the
game between periods, after a score or try, or during the interval between downs
only for the purpose of replacing a player(s) or filling a player vacancy(ies).

Per NCAA rule: Looks like the HUNH teams are the ones cheating.

While in the process of substitution or simulated substitution, Team A is
prohibited from rushing quickly to the line of scrimmage with the obvious
attempt of creating a defensive disadvantage. If the ball is ready for play,
the game officials will not permit the ball to be snapped until Team B has
placed substitutes in position and replaced players have left the field of play.
Team B must react promptly with its substitutes.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per NCAA rule: Seems substituting on defense between any down is legal.

SECTION 5. Substitutions
Substitution Procedures
ARTICLE 1. Any number of legal substitutes for either team may enter the
game between periods, after a score or try, or during the interval between downs
only for the purpose of replacing a player(s) or filling a player vacancy(ies).

Per NCAA rule: Looks like the HUNH teams are the ones cheating.
Them why is a new rule needed?
While in the process of substitution or simulated substitution, Team A is
prohibited from rushing quickly to the line of scrimmage with the obvious
attempt of creating a defensive disadvantage. If the ball is ready for play,
the game officials will not permit the ball to be snapped until Team B has
placed substitutes in position and replaced players have left the field of play.
Team B must react promptly with its substitutes.
Oh.
You are wrong.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds: I'm glad that you didn't let the schlong go up your ass, thatta be a good sport

This seems to be the type of reply Bama fans rely on. No facts or logic, just infantile nonsense. The fact that defenses can substitute mean nothing. The fact that the ref spots the ball and blows the whistle to announce that we are ready for play means nothing. Ref has no say, we will be ready 12 seconds after the last play. We dont care about injuries, because there is no evidence there. We really dont care about substitution either, because the rule is for every down whether or not substitution is attempted

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems to be the type of reply Bama fans rely on. No facts or logic, just infantile nonsense. The fact that defenses can substitute mean nothing. The fact that the ref spots the ball and blows the whistle to announce that we are ready for play means nothing. Ref has no say, we will be ready 12 seconds after the last play. We dont care about injuries, because there is no evidence there. We really dont care about substitution either, because the rule is for every down whether or not substitution is attempted

So why in the hell are you quoting me? This was a reply to a sporty jab by another Texas fan, who didn't take my jab to heart. Instead, he responded with another sporty jab, instead of getting butthurt, hence, the denial of letting the schlong go up his ass.

You're simply rambling...

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why in the hell are you quoting me? This was a reply to a sporty jab by another Texas fan, who didn't take my jab to heart. Instead, he responded with another sporty jab, instead of getting butthurt, hence, the denial of letting the schlong go up his ass.

I don't get butthurt, Bammer :nono:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you do or want to do with your schlong is your own business, but it is probably not something for a sports chat room and hardly pertinent to the title of the thread

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L you didn't read that very well, did you? Even after the other guy pointed out why you are wrong?

What other guy. You've been the only one to address the post. The 2 rules clearly state it's legal for either team to substitute between downs and prohibits the offense from rushing to the line of scrimmage with the obvious attempt to create a defensive disadvantage.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What other guy. You've been the only one to address the post. The 2 rules clearly state it's legal for either team to substitute between downs and prohibits the offense from rushing to the line of scrimmage with the obvious attempt to create a defensive disadvantage.

That rule is the one that allows defenses to substitute if the offense does. The offense has to be substituting for it to got into effect.