• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban & Bielema behind the kill uptempo offense rule

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can start by going back and addressing things that have been said in an honest manner. I'm not going to keep responding to your jerk off show.

Clearly, you are. Admit it. You are drawn to me

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Whaaaa, the offense moves to the line faster than I like.'

Did I miss anything??

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the rules committee:

Who's on NCAA football rules committee? Not many people who run a lot of plays | AL.com

Code:
Name                        School/Conference Plays Per Game    NCAA Division Avg. Plays Per Game    School Record
Alfred White, C-USA assoc. commissioner        71.4                    71.8 (FBS)                Not applicable
Todd Berry, Louisiana-Monroe coach        71.7                    71.8 (FBS)                6-6
Troy Calhoun, Air Force coach            67.6                    71.8 (FBS)                2-10
Ken Beazer, Southern Utah AD            66.5                    70.5 (FCS)                8-5
[B]Thomas Yeager, Colonial Athletic Association commissioner    70.4            70.5 (FCS)                Not applicable
Robert Nielson, Western Illinois coach        72.4                    70.5 (FCS)                4-8
David Sharp, Ouachita Baptist AD        75.9                    71.8 (Division II)            7-3
Keith Allen, Southwest Baptist coach        69.2                    71.8 (Division II)            1-10
Peter Rossomando, New Haven coach        62.4                    71.8 (Division II)            8-3
Gregory Wallace, Grinnell College AD        68.5                    70.6 (Division III)            2-8
Michael Mattia, Johns Hopkins associate AD    81.1                    70.6 (Division III)            10-1
Brian Surace, Fairleigh Dickinson coach        69.3                    70.6 (Division III)            1-9
[/B]
This is exactly why there should be a new division, Div.4 or whatever you want to call it. Schools like these should have no say in rules that impact schools like USC, Tex, Bama, Lsu, etc.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4down

I think you're doing a great job explaining why this rule might be implemented and all the good reasons behind it. Keep up the good work! The problem is when you win an argument the other party has to be smart enough to know they were the dumb ass and in these cases it doesn't appear that is happening! :noidea:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm acting like a child because you are being an anal dickhead.

Deal with it. If you get in the mood to have a legitimate debate and become adult enough to even acknowledge what the other person is saying, let me know I'm game. Until then, suck my dick bitch.

Come on dude, this shit is for our spinoff sites. Not here. Youre better than that.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will never pass. It'll ruin the game

Don't tell that to the Saban nut swingers. Whatever he says is law and never to be questioned in roll tide ville. I'm sure if this doesn't pass, they'll demand a congressional hearing on this travesty against Bama *cough* we mean against player safety.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4down

I think you're doing a great job explaining why this rule might be implemented and all the good reasons behind it. Keep up the good work! The problem is when you win an argument the other party has to be smart enough to know they were the dumb ass and in these cases it doesn't appear that is happening! :noidea:

He hasn't won the argument, if anything he has proven only to be a disciple of Saban's hatred toward hurry up offenses. Nothing in the rule as proposed does anything for player safety (as has been shown by other posts) and is only to satisfy Saban's need to run situational defenses in order to win football games.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell that to the Saban nut swingers. Whatever he says is law and never to be questioned in roll tide ville. I'm sure if this doesn't pass, they'll demand a congressional hearing on this travesty against Bama *cough* we mean against player safety.

He hasn't won the argument, if anything he has proven only to be a disciple of Saban's hatred toward hurry up offenses. Nothing in the rule as proposed does anything for player safety (as has been shown by other posts) and is only to satisfy Saban's need to run situational defenses in order to win football games.

Oh I see. You are allowed to have a valid opinion on the topic, but anyone who disagrees is just following orders from Saban and therefore has no credibility. Obviously anyone who would dare think the reasoning behind the rule is good can't be thinking for themselves.

As for player safety, the more plays you play the higher chance you have for injury. I'm not sure how that can be disputed. Now the amount of increase that results from that I can see as being up for debate. And not being able to get players off the field if they need to come off would also logically contribute more to injuries. To which you all say tough, they need to be better conditioned - thus ignoring the safety aspect completely.

Personally, my reasons aren't safety related, but to say there is no argument at all isn't true. And based on the general responses towards players who may be tired - I'm pretty sure you guys don't care about it either even if there is evidence and/or logical reasoning of it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Saban has to do is swallow his pride and just copy what LSU does on D and his defense won't be getting raped and embarrassed by Aggy and AU. Amazing how the forward pass has scared the ever living shit out of Saban and Bammer fans........

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, notice how nobody gives a fuck what that fat fuck Bielma has to say. The piglets are going to suck dick no matter what rules are set in place.