• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban & Bielema behind the kill uptempo offense rule

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't snap it within 10 seconds often because the defense isn't substituting and are defending. If the defense isn't defending, then they would snap it.

Not that hard to understand.

So they do snap it under 10 seconds and this does affect the offense?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally we agree.

Look at you acting out like a child again. Seems every time your BS gets called out you resort to juvenile behavior to deflect from your less than impressive arguments

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at you acting out like a child again. Seems every time your BS gets called out you resort to juvenile behavior to deflect from your less than impressive arguments

I'm acting like a child because you are being an anal dickhead.

Deal with it. If you get in the mood to have a legitimate debate and become adult enough to even acknowledge what the other person is saying, let me know I'm game. Until then, suck my dick bitch.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie42s
Prove it with statistics.

Slightly tired players won't hit as hard thereby decreasing the chance for injuries.
Rested players will hit harder, thereby increasing the chance for injuries.

I see you decided to revert to sarcasm, instead of using statistics.
If you don't understand my logic, you have NEVER participated in athletic competitions. I'll bet you drink a lot of alcoholic beverages.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's if the offense does sub they must let the defense have the same opportunity. If the offense doesn't sub the defense is still free to sub if they want.

sooooo.....just what i said

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when does this get voted on?

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've tried before, and I'll give it a last try. Why should the D be guaranteed to sub only when the O does? Why does the O get to dicatate that? Just because the D gets to sub when the O does isn't good enough. I want the D to be able to sub whenever they want to.

Nice attitude ... who is being a baby? I am intelligently discussing an issue that has blown this forum up today. I haven't called anyone a name, or gotten mad.

Why do you think that the D should always react and not get to act first? And, no one is saying there will be this swapping back and forth. With this new rule, the idea that the D gets to sub when the O does will be gone. No one is saying there will be some you go, then we go, then you go, etc. Don't know where you came up with that.

No. The D will sub and if the O subs, the D will get a chance to resub. There was no discussion about letting the O sub last.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm acting like a child because you are being an anal dickhead.

Deal with it. If you get in the mood to have a legitimate debate and become adult enough to even acknowledge what the other person is saying, let me know I'm game. Until then, suck my dick bitch.

I am not sure what kind of upbringing you received as a child, but rarely are adult conversations had when one resorts to name calling

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure what kind of upbringing you received as a child, but rarely are adult conversations had when one resorts to name calling

Nor do adults stick their fingers in their ears and scream la la la can't hear you.

If you are unable to understand the point of what I said, then you are either being an anal dickhead, or you are are straight up dumbass. Take your pick, I don't care. If you want to have a legitimate debate you know where to find me, but otherwise I'm done with your ignorant shit.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor do adults stick their fingers in their ears and scream la la la can't hear you.

If you are unable to understand the point of what I said, then you are either being an anal dickhead, or you are are straight up dumbass. Take your pick, I don't care. If you want to have a legitimate debate you know where to find me, but otherwise I'm done with your ignorant shit.

Waiting to have an adult conversation, but that would require a modicum of restraint on your part. Do you think you are capable of that?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban & Bielema are 2 whiny bitches.....Nothing else need to be said

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting to have an adult conversation, but that would require a modicum of restraint on your part. Do you think you are capable of that?

You can start by going back and addressing things that have been said in an honest manner. I'm not going to keep responding to your jerk off show.