• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Ryder Cup 2018 Paris. Pick the result

Pick it.

• USA in a dominant win. The USA is stacked and Tiger will inspire the young guys.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • USA in a close win.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Euros crush us. Bloodbath bro. Or brue(French accent)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Euros in a close win.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the heartbeat of the team at Haseltine. Spieth came out hot probably because he got the previous week off. Anything can happen but that’s your ace pairing that obviously feeds off each other.

Long season and they need to give those guys a week off before the R cup.

Nobody seems to play good with Tiger.

I sure hope that you are not blaming Reed's shitty pairs playing on Tiger. He sucked during those matches & certainly the first one was all on him (he hits all of the shots). Tiger played bad last weekend & there is no denying that, but he was certainly not the only one. I am just sick of Reed playing like crap & blaming everyone but himself.

As for the week off - this won't be a problem in future years since the whole FedEx cup setup has been moved up by several weeks & will be over long before the Ryder Cup (can't speak for the European Tour & frankly don't care).

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope that you are not blaming Reed's shitty pairs playing on Tiger. He sucked during those matches & certainly the first one was all on him (he hits all of the shots). Tiger played bad last weekend & there is no denying that, but he was certainly not the only one. I am just sick of Reed playing like crap & blaming everyone but himself.

As for the week off - this won't be a problem in future years since the whole FedEx cup setup has been moved up by several weeks & will be over long before the Ryder Cup (can't speak for the European Tour & frankly don't care).

I doubt Reed is blaming his bad play on anyone else but himself. But if I was him, I’d be kinda shocked that I wasn’t playing with Spieth as well.

It was a tough track. They didn’t know it well at all and got whooped.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Reed is blaming his bad play on anyone else but himself. But if I was him, I’d be kinda shocked that I wasn’t playing with Spieth as well.

It was a tough track. They didn’t know it well at all and got whooped.

it was also fucking cold.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still kind of confused by Reed's comments. He did very well in the singles. However his performance in the team events left a lot to be desired. He is making it sound like the pairing & his partner was the issue. Kind of funny since my take on it was that he just played shitty golf on day 1 and day 2. How is that the fault of the pairing?
No one likes playing with Tiger Woods so I'm not surprised Reed doesn't

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah man tough to loosen up like I said. I hate playing golf under 50 degrees but I’ve been pretty spoiled

cool is better than hot, but cold is fucking brutal. And the guys in the tour championship went from 90+ degree Atlanta heat to 40s in Paris. Should have had Tiger skip the morning sessions in the cold.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool is better than hot, but cold is fucking brutal. And the guys in the tour championship went from 90+ degree Atlanta heat to 40s in Paris. Should have had Tiger skip the morning sessions in the cold.

I was thinking the same thing but tiger really just isn’t a good alternate shot partner at all either.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one likes playing with Tiger Woods so I'm not surprised Reed doesn't

Well for starters it was reported that Reed was begging to play with Tiger. However I see your pt & perhaps this is true for many, but after this I am sure that there are tons of golfers who don't want to play w/ Reed who already had a shit reputation.

You can call Tiger, Phil, Spieth or whoever whatever you like & maybe there is merit to it. However there is no denying that after this Reed is cementing his reputation as a POS & by no means is this the first time. He & his loud mouth wife should learn to control their emotions and their mouths.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for starters it was reported that Reed was begging to play with Tiger. However I see your pt & perhaps this is true for many, but after this I am sure that there are tons of golfers who don't want to play w/ Reed who already had a shit reputation.

You can call Tiger, Phil, Spieth or whoever whatever you like & maybe there is merit to it. However there is no denying that after this Reed is cementing his reputation as a POS & by no means is this the first time. He & his loud mouth wife should learn to control their emotions and their mouths.
That was that same "anonymous" team member who can't be believed because he doesn't even have the guts to put his name on that statement.
I love Reed. He, along with Koepka, are my two favorite PGA players. I love the way he plays and takes no shit from anyone. He needs to get rid of that wife of his though who seems to be a real controlling **** from what I've read. I think Reed is fueled by that "me against the world" attitude he has and it helps him play well.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So another rumor floating around is that Dustin and Brooks got into it on the way over to France. The party afterwards was probably a continuation of what happened on the way over.

Could be woman related but no one is saying for sure.
I now that Gretzky has as big a mouth as Reed's bitch does so it wouldn't surprise me.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So another rumor floating around is that Dustin and Brooks got into it on the way over to France. The party afterwards was probably a continuation of what happened on the way over.

Could be woman related but no one is saying for sure.

quality team camaraderie for the US...