• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Ryder Cup 2018 Paris. Pick the result

Pick it.

• USA in a dominant win. The USA is stacked and Tiger will inspire the young guys.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • USA in a close win.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Euros crush us. Bloodbath bro. Or brue(French accent)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Euros in a close win.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On paper, looks like a US blow out win, but they got to tee em up.

Lots of guys on the euro team are in that category of best player to not win a major. Kinda like Monty was, and he had one heck of a Ryder cup career.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see most have picked a close USA win.
Makes sense. The golf course could really be an equalizer for the Euros.

Lots of holes will be won with pars.
High rough. Tough winds.
This helps level the playing field.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

High rough. Tough winds.

just like last week... gotta hit the short grass to win. Iron off the tee into the fairway beats a driver into the rough that you can't properly advance to the green.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this event. I'm taking Friday off to watch day 1 in comfort. On paper team USA should cruise. But I went with a close victory for the good guys.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking more and more like Woods and Reed will play together in at least one of the matches. Reed has been seen playing with a Bridgestone ball.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this event. I'm taking Friday off to watch day 1 in comfort. On paper team USA should cruise. But I went with a close victory for the good guys.

LOL - please clarify - who are the good guys? Both teams have guys that folks from all over love and hate (sometimes that applies to the same player). For starters how can anyone not like guys like Rose, Fowler, Finau or Fleetwood? They are model citizens & very good golfers. Both sides also have lighting rod type personalities like Poulter, Tiger, Rory & Garcia. Oh well - these are the type of guys who make this fun to watch.

20 years ago I would have read your reply to mean Team USA, but in this era lots of folks like to root for the opposite & of course stir up the pot.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

High rough. Tough winds.

I picked close US win as well.

The setup will close the gap I think. Sometimes you run into a hot iron player, but most RCs are putting contests. I've heard they are slowing the greens down to around a 9.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked close US win as well.

The setup will close the gap I think. Sometimes you run into a hot iron player, but most RCs are putting contests. I've heard they are slowing the greens down to around a 9.

Yes, probably running the greens around 10. This will frustrate our guys more I believe

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think USA will win. I want the European Team to win.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, probably running the greens around 10. This will frustrate our guys more I believe
Okay...10, I know I heard they were slowing them down.

On a golf forum I go on every now and then, there have been a few guys that have played Le Golf National earlier this year commenting on how fast the greens were and the thick rough. What's a little interesting...we were in Paris back in June and talking about the RC with some of the hotel staff...they were aware of it because the hotel was booked solid, but golf is not a big deal in France...certainly not like the rest of Europe and the UK/Ireland...of course the rowdy UK fans will be there in force, but it'll be interesting to see if the crowds are as boisterous as in the past.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On a golf forum I go on every now and then, there have been a few guys that have played Le Golf National earlier this year commenting on how fast the greens were and the thick rough. What's a little interesting...we were in Paris back in June and talking about the RC with some of the hotel staff...they were aware of it because the hotel was booked solid, but golf is not a big deal in France...certainly not like the rest of Europe and the UK/Ireland...of course the rowdy UK fans will be there in force, but it'll be interesting to see if the crowds are as boisterous as in the past.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like Europe always whoops ass at home

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really like that team of Rahm and Rose. Johnson and Fowler should be tough as well.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so no dog in the fight for you really.

This is and the Pres Cup are the only times I "really care" about who wins in golf.

Not really. Especially this year since my guy Kaymer isn't a part of it...but outside of the Majors and The Players, it's still the golf spectacle that draws my interest the most.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1