• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RW will never win a ring

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and my wish came true.

SEE YA RUSS! ITS BEEN REAL!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though, I don't see him winning a ring except as a bench player at the end of his career as a result of ring chasing.
I won't be losing any sleep over it either, :lol: but on a serious note - I do think the Rockets with Westbrook will be a little better than it was with Harden and Chris Paul. Westbrook in my opinion has lost a few steps and is also beginning his decline. The good knews for Houston is that his stats appear to be good for a couple more years and they will get more out of Westbrook than they would have with CP3

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dantonio/Westbrook gonna work?

Because you know...Russ gonna ball.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be losing any sleep over it either, :lol: but on a serious note - I do think the Rockets with Westbrook will be a little better than it was with Harden and Chris Paul. Westbrook in my opinion has lost a few steps and is also beginning his decline. The good knews for Houston is that his stats appear to be good for a couple more years and they will get more out of Westbrook than they would have with CP3

Westbrook has been very durable. He's an upgrade on the defensive end over CP3. Maybe Dantoni will help Westbrook with his 3 point shooting, players seem to shoot better under his coaching.

No matter what it will make for good entertainment watching them trying to work it out.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook has been very durable. He's an upgrade on the defensive end over CP3. Maybe Dantoni will help Westbrook with his 3 point shooting, players seem to shoot better under his coaching.

No matter what it will make for good entertainment watching them trying to work it out.

Yeah, while Westbrook is an upgrade defensively and I'd add athletically...he's a downgrade as far as basketball I.Q.

The bold is what I'm looking forward to seeing with this team. You have the 2 players who, statistically speaking, had the ball in their hands for the most minutes throughout the season.

Who's giving up the ball? Especially late in games when both think them having the ball is how they can best win.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ going to win a ring this season......

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, while Westbrook is an upgrade defensively and I'd add athletically...he's a downgrade as far as basketball I.Q.

The bold is what I'm looking forward to seeing with this team. You have the 2 players who, statistically speaking, had the ball in their hands for the most minutes throughout the season.

Who's giving up the ball? Especially late in games when both think them having the ball is how they can best win.

IMO, the only chance of success is if Harden plays off the ball since he is the better shooter. It's doubtful Harden would be happy with that situation, though, They will probably play tug of war all season until someone gives in and allows the other to control the offense. Because of these struggles, I see the Rockets ending up in the 6th seed and getting bounced in the first round.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the only chance of success is if Harden plays off the ball since he is the better shooter. It's doubtful Harden would be happy with that situation, though, They will probably play tug of war all season until someone gives in and allows the other to control the offense. Because of these struggles, I see the Rockets ending up in the 6th seed and getting bounced in the first round.

From a pure talent perspective, this could be a pretty damn good team if Harden and Westbrook can figure something out.

But when you consider that both have been in the league 10 years playing essentially the same way the whole time, it's hard to see either one changing at this point.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a pure talent perspective, this could be a pretty damn good team if Harden and Westbrook can figure something out.

But when you consider that both have been in the league 10 years playing essentially the same way the whole time, it's hard to see either one changing at this point.

Yeah, that is really the crux of the situation. 10 years of habit is too hard to break, especially with two seemingly hard headed players

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that is really the crux of the situation. 10 years of habit is too hard to break, especially with two seemingly hard headed players

Yeah, especially with Westbrook, imo. KD leaving apparently didn't clue him in and I was thinking that maybe PG leaving would. But then I heard that Westbrook may have actually requested a trade before PG did.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, especially with Westbrook, imo. KD leaving apparently didn't clue him in and I was thinking that maybe PG leaving would. But then I heard that Westbrook may have actually requested a trade before PG did.

I would be very surprised if that was the case but possible I guess.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's going to be the first time ever two players on the same team average a triple double for the season

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ going to win a ring this season......
Hope he has a lot of quarters...
maxresdefault.jpg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's going to be the first time ever two players on the same team average a triple double for the season

Nah.

Neither will average a triple double.

Both players score too many unassisted buckets for that. Neither is a catch and shoot guy.