• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I see talent, not sure what you see. AJ Jenkins, future HOF....lol.
I'm sorry (not really) that you have so little hope on your team.

Answer the Q, how many pro-bowlers does a team need?
If a team has 7 pro-bowlers, are they rebuilding?
49ers had what 13 pro bowlers on their roster last year. So I don't think there is a certain number. I don't care about pro bowl players and how many. Its about where the talent is at. Your best player sherman is declining(not by much) but he isn't the #1 CB anymore. Lynch is done, Graham is declining and so on and so on.

Look u guys are still good and u should enjoy your team. Just don't be blind. Also I have no idea why u keep throwing the 49ers in the conversations. I know my team sucks. I know we are rebuilding. So u saying crap about them doesn't mean anything. I can just see what my team went through and I see the same thing happening to you guys. Maybe not to the same extreme but u can see the decline. Its clear as hell.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan that is fine to have. I agree about some of the things you just said but 1 thing they have a lot of Big contracts on their team. They wont be able to sign anyone so Seattle would have to hit on the draft almost every year. I think we are seeing the decline this year. This Seattle team isn't scary anymore. They are 8-5 and lost 2 games at home. I don't think they lost 2 games at home overall in 2 years.

That might be true your run might last longer but like any team it comes down unless your the Pats and their day is coming when Brady is gone. I just see a lot of comparison's of the 2. You will lose your Lynch and Irvin just like the 49ers lost Smith and Gore. You have parts of the coaching staff that left, and your team declined from last year and you gave your QB a ton of money. Sounds the same as the 49ers. I wouldn't be shock if your team isn't 8-8 next year. I agree with you that your owner knows where his place is and stays out of the day to day operations.

Any team will eventually decline. Agreed. That happened even prior to the salary cap era.

If you want to masturbate over how fast Seattle will come back to the pack, go nuts.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I'll opt out of doing this on the SF threads. Good luck with PUR.
Nothing against you personally but this is really starting to go south. It is actually pointless anyway. No one is going to change anyone's opinion at this point

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing against you personally but this is really starting to go south. It is actually pointless anyway. No one is going to change anyone's opinion at this point

No, it's all good. It's your guy's board. Do with it as you will.

The Seahawk boards are pretty restrictionary too.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. I'll opt out of doing this on the SF threads. Good luck with PUR.
good luck to you and your team. Enjoy your season because u never know when they will come crashing down. Trust me we are dealing with it now.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks who got this one right. Window is closing little by little 5 loses and 2 L''s at home. 1-5 against top teams. 2nd place in the West. Window is closing boys. Damn it feels good to be right against these clowns.
So you all claim every year Seattle is going to fail and yet you want to pat yourself on the back when they had a slow start before the season even ends? :L

Ask Midnight Angel about patting yourself on the back before the clock runs out.

Most of us predicted SF's fall as soon as we saw what Kaep was about. Long before Harbs saw the inevitable and bailed. Really don't see people patting themselves for calling it. Laughing at them now? Well of course. Total and complete dumpster fires are funny. And it's funny to see all this jealousy from fans of that dumpster fire team.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you all claim every year Seattle is going to fail and yet you want to pat yourself on the back when they had a slow start before the season even ends? :L

Ask Midnight Angel about patting yourself on the back before the clock runs out.

Most of us predicted SF's fall as soon as we saw what Kaep was about. Long before Harbs saw the inevitable and bailed. Really don't see people patting themselves for calling it. Laughing at them now? Well of course. Total and complete dumpster fires are funny. And it's funny to see all this jealousy from fans of that dumpster fire team.

Don't you guys ever know when to quit?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you guys ever know when to quit?
So dozens and dozens of posts by one of your own is cool, but one response by me and I'm way over the line?

And people think some of our fans are sensitive.

When people make threads, even on their own teams board, with taunting and belittling of another player it really isn't that unusual for fans of that team to drift over. Might want to have mods just lock up those before the bait is taken.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm quitting 65. Purguy just won't budge and it is fun to read his lame post. Peace to you.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lost to STL, Green Bay, Cincy Carolina, Arizona.....seems Seattle can only win vs weak teams..the only quality win they have is vs Pittsburg.......

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So dozens and dozens of posts by one of your own is cool, but one response by me and I'm way over the line?

And people think some of our fans are sensitive.

When people make threads, even on their own teams board, with taunting and belittling of another player it really isn't that unusual for fans of that team to drift over. Might want to have mods just lock up those before the bait is taken.

Well, first of all. Its on our board. If you want to chase bait that is on you. There were responses by several of your board members to the thread, not just one. What was initially a respectful disagreement about one player turned into something worse with one of your posters basically calling one of our posters stupid. And you are not the first person I addressed. After the post basically calling our poster stupid, I respectfully asked that this conversation be taken elsewhere. I also asked Purguy to just let it go.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lost to STL, Green Bay, Cincy Carolina, Arizona.....seems Seattle can only win vs weak teams..the only quality win they have is vs Pittsburg.......

By this logic GB has zero quality wins.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right, only quality win for GB is vs KC.....Seattle isn't even an after-thought

Yea, that Chiefs team sure was on a roll when the Pack got 'em. They were looking pretty scary.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 70.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that Chiefs team sure was on a roll when the Pack got 'em. They were looking pretty scary.

They were on a roll.....more wins than your team when GB beat them....keep it coming

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, first of all. Its on our board. If you want to chase bait that is on you. There were responses by several of your board members to the thread, not just one. What was initially a respectful disagreement about one player turned into something worse with one of your posters basically calling one of our posters stupid. And you are not the first person I addressed. After the post basically calling our poster stupid, I respectfully asked that this conversation be taken elsewhere. I also asked Purguy to just let it go.

You know, I was willing to let this go, then I did some research.

The thread about Wilson was started by a SF fan on the SF board, inviting all kinds of responses, because it was started by SF and continued by SF.

Then, the thread took a pause and someone bumped it. Possibly because Wilson got hot.

It did start civil and Seahawk fans stayed their distance, but once the bump occurred, the Seahawk fans chimed in to defend.

Patterson then calls for a stop, claiming 'please take this somewhere else'. Why, he claims that a Seahawk fan called 'one of our posters stupid'.

So, let's look back. post #53 is the first attack, by, you guessed it right, the complainer patterson, calling a Seahawk fan a moron. Look it up. #53, your a moron. (should have been, you're a moron)

so im looking for a Seahawk fan calling someone stupid.

I saw, you're not too bright.......also you are clueless........then #121, bam, someone saying "purguy can't be this stupid".
BAM, there is it. This somehow outweighs the narc, the complainer, calling someone a moron 68 posts earlier.

Thoughts on this patterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.