• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100% with Uhsplit. I noticed it too, right away. If you are going to call people morons, you better be clear that it's not the mirror to whom you are referring. (you want to look up who/whom, don't you?)

Cam Newton is putting up very RW like numbers this year. CN has a top 3 D, and a top 4 Rushing O.
Very similar to RW past. Carolina is 25th in passing yardage.

Yet, somehow, Cam Newton is the unanimous choice for MVP, with RW numbers.
An interesting observation DK.
These things keep underdogs motivated.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting indeed. Purguy and his comedy gold bring me back.
Hey Purguy, how are the stats put up currently by Cam Newton different from the RW of past 2 years?

Bring us your best 'spin'

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck in your future as a GM. You're going to need it.
It looks like Im doing well. Its all common sense something you are lacking on this subject.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting indeed. Purguy and his comedy gold bring me back.
Hey Purguy, how are the stats put up currently by Cam Newton different from the RW of past 2 years?

Bring us your best 'spin'
Look at their record. BOOM argument over. Carolina is 13-0 and beat the good teams. Oh yeah Carolina beat Seattle. They also beat Packers who Seattle lost to. BOOM argument over. This is too easy guys. Make it a little tougher.
This was an easy one. Look this is why you guys are homers just because someone likes another QB over Wilson you guys freak out. I don't think Wilson sucks I just think he is over rated. That's all. Its not a big deal.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to pat myself on the back. I called this. On the NFL board from the start of the year I said the window was closing for Seattle. I got killed for it. I saw it coming. The D Isnt the same and Wilson cant carry an offense. The D and running game has covered up Wilsons Flaws the last couple of years.

Seattle isn't the same. wouldn't shock me if we see seattle cut a lot of players after this year. They are paying a lot of players big money and they cant improve. Giving Wilson that kind of money was a mistake just like Flacco getting that much because of 1 super bowl.
Looks who got this one right. Window is closing little by little 5 loses and 2 L''s at home. 1-5 against top teams. 2nd place in the West. Window is closing boys. Damn it feels good to be right against these clowns.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at their record. BOOM argument over. Carolina is 13-0 and beat the good teams. Oh yeah Carolina beat Seattle. They also beat Packers who Seattle lost to. BOOM argument over. This is too easy guys. Make it a little tougher.
This was an easy one. Look this is why you guys are homers just because someone likes another QB over Wilson you guys freak out. I don't think Wilson sucks I just think he is over rated. That's all. Its not a big deal.

BOOM, you miss the point again.
My comment was NOT about Wilson, it was about Cam putting up RW like numbers.
Those numbers include 25th in passing yardage. Why?
I made no comparison to the players RW or CN.
I made a comparison about their numbers.
Those type of numbers have ALWAYS been used as an argument against RW.
Does Cam Newton deserve the MVP, yes, he is right in the running along with Carson Palmer.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks who got this one right. Window is closing little by little 5 loses and 2 L''s at home. 1-5 against top teams. 2nd place in the West. Window is closing boys. Damn it feels good to be right against these clowns.

LOL. You think you are right?
Which key players will Seattle lose next year?
Which key players under contract will continue to improve and/or continue to play at their all-pro level?

I believe Seattle's window is wide open.
You probably think Brees is currently a better QB than RW? Is that true purguy?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Im doing well. Its all common sense something you are lacking on this subject.

Heh. You're doing well in your imagination? Congrats.

You do rule there. I'll give you that. Wouldn't want to splash in that pool anyway.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Seahawks fan, but I do respect Russell Wilson's abilities. What impresses me the most about him is he is putting up numbers with an All Pro wide receiver. He has Lockett, Baldwin and Kearse. They're not household names yet they continue to perform and produce. Graham didn't even pan out this year and landed on IR. Is he overrated? I don't think so. One can't base it solely on salary. Kershaw of the Dodgers earns over 30 mill a year. He has not won a World Series, yet I don't think he's overrated. The Seahawks are playing well right now and peaking at the right time. They will be very dangerous in the playoffs. They might not be as dominant defensively two years ago, but they are still a good team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You think you are right?
Which key players will Seattle lose next year?
Which key players under contract will continue to improve and/or continue to play at their all-pro level?

I believe Seattle's window is wide open.
You probably think Brees is currently a better QB than RW? Is that true purguy?
Brees is by far the better QB but if I had to pick between the 2 to start a franchise with I guess I would go with Wilson because he is younger. If you say Wilson is the better QB you are crazy and you should go sit in the corner for a long time until you realize how dumb of comment it would be.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Window is closing and the numbers back it up. Next year you will lose some more guys and it will be rebuilding time. Trust me we are going through it now. We had a good 3-4 year window and it closed on us. The same will happen to Seattle. Congrats you guys at least won a super bowl so its not a bad thing that your window is closing. We didn't win one so it sucked to see us fade.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Window is closing and the numbers back it up. Next year you will lose some more guys and it will be rebuilding time. Trust me we are going through it now. We had a good 3-4 year window and it closed on us. The same will happen to Seattle. Congrats you guys at least won a super bowl so its not a bad thing that your window is closing. We didn't win one so it sucked to see us fade.

When you follow a team closely, you understand the details. I don't know and don't care why SF fell so hard, but I do follow Seattle much closer.
Seattle Seahawks Blog - Hawk Blogger: 5-YR Roster Outlook
look thru this list and tell me again why our window is closing.

You, purguy, could not be more wrong, yet you want to pat yourself on the back. lol.
O Kung already has a big salary, resigning him agin will not disrupt the CAP plan at all,
Mebane, Lynch, and Williams(already gone) will all be gone a create more CAP space.
Irvin and Sweezy, those two will be interesting to resign, but there will be CAP space, just a matter of what GM JS wants to do with those two.
Lane and Shead, again, up to JS. IMO, they will sign workable deals.

Who else you got purguy? who else?
You say the numbers back it up.
Let's see the numbers you are talking about.

You are way off here, and it amazes me that you think you got it all figured out because you can write sentences like this>>>> "Next year you will lose some more guys and it will be rebuilding time."

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you follow a team closely, you understand the details. I don't know and don't care why SF fell so hard, but I do follow Seattle much closer.
Seattle Seahawks Blog - Hawk Blogger: 5-YR Roster Outlook
look thru this list and tell me again why our window is closing.

You, purguy, could not be more wrong, yet you want to pat yourself on the back. lol.
O Kung already has a big salary, resigning him agin will not disrupt the CAP plan at all,
Mebane, Lynch, and Williams(already gone) will all be gone a create more CAP space.
Irvin and Sweezy, those two will be interesting to resign, but there will be CAP space, just a matter of what GM JS wants to do with those two.
Lane and Shead, again, up to JS. IMO, they will sign workable deals.

Who else you got purguy? who else?
You say the numbers back it up.
Let's see the numbers you are talking about.

You are way off here, and it amazes me that you think you got it all figured out because you can write sentences like this>>>> "Next year you will lose some more guys and it will be rebuilding time."
I cant be more right. I know it sucks to hear your team is fading but its the truth. No one is scared of Seattle anymore. Is Seattle good yes but they aren't that top 3-4 team in the NFL anymore.
You just backed up my argument look how many people you will lose. WOW. it will be tough. Irvin will get a nice payday form another team. Your leader Lynch will be gone. Ouch. Sounds like the 49ers lost Smith and Gore.

I already posted the numbers keep up. 1 last time just for you. 8-5 record, 2 Loses at home, and 1-5 against top teams. your not the same team. Window is closing. This might be your last year to have a real shot before you have to rebuild.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant be more right. I know it sucks to hear your team is fading but its the truth. No one is scared of Seattle anymore. Is Seattle good yes but they aren't that top 3-4 team in the NFL anymore.
You just backed up my argument look how many people you will lose. WOW. it will be tough. Irvin will get a nice payday form another team. Your leader Lynch will be gone. Ouch. Sounds like the 49ers lost Smith and Gore.

I already posted the numbers keep up. 1 last time just for you. 8-5 record, 2 Loses at home, and 1-5 against top teams. your not the same team. Window is closing. This might be your last year to have a real shot before you have to rebuild.

You are truly clueless. It's funny though. Keep posting, you keep me laughing.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes puguy, our team will be 'gotten' too eventually. Question is when.

Heh, the biggest reason Hawks fans have for optimism as an ORGANIZATION.

The owner. Deepest pockets in the league, and stays the fvck away from all day to day running of the team. Hires good football people and let's them do their jobs.

Compare/contrast with the dumpster fire that is SF ownership.

I'm betting our run in the sun is a LOT longer than yours was.

But hey, maybe she WILL sell the team, right? I'll pray for you.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are truly clueless. It's funny though. Keep posting, you keep me laughing.
U just posted the people that you can lose and I agreed. LOL so you are making fun of yourself. LOL Good stuff keep going this is great stuff.

Keep living on fantasy island.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes puguy, our team will be 'gotten' too eventually. Question is when.

Heh, the biggest reason Hawks fans have for optimism as an ORGANIZATION.

The owner. Deepest pockets in the league, and stays the fvck away from all day to day running of the team. Hires good football people and let's them do their jobs.

Compare/contrast with the dumpster fire that is SF ownership.

I'm betting our run in the sun is a LOT longer than yours was.

But hey, maybe she WILL sell the team, right? I'll pray for you.
As a fan that is fine to have. I agree about some of the things you just said but 1 thing they have a lot of Big contracts on their team. They wont be able to sign anyone so Seattle would have to hit on the draft almost every year. I think we are seeing the decline this year. This Seattle team isn't scary anymore. They are 8-5 and lost 2 games at home. I don't think they lost 2 games at home overall in 2 years.

That might be true your run might last longer but like any team it comes down unless your the Pats and their day is coming when Brady is gone. I just see a lot of comparison's of the 2. You will lose your Lynch and Irvin just like the 49ers lost Smith and Gore. You have parts of the coaching staff that left, and your team declined from last year and you gave your QB a ton of money. Sounds the same as the 49ers. I wouldn't be shock if your team isn't 8-8 next year. I agree with you that your owner knows where his place is and stays out of the day to day operations.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U just posted the people that you can lose and I agreed. LOL so you are making fun of yourself. LOL Good stuff keep going this is great stuff.

Keep living on fantasy island.

Can lose, which ones WILL we lose? Teams lose players every year.
Our team, with Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor, Wagner, Wright, Bennett, Avril, Wilson, Lynch, Graham. Along with future Pro-Bowlers Lockett, Clark, Baldwin, and Rawls.

How many Pro Bowlers does it take on the team for that team to NOT be considered "rebuilding" or "window Closed" Lynch is the ONLY guy on that list of pretty awesome that Seattle might not have next year.
That is NOT rebuilding, as you claim. Keep the comedy gold coming.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can lose, which ones WILL we lose? Teams lose players every year.
Our team, with Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor, Wagner, Wright, Bennett, Avril, Wilson, Lynch, Graham. Along with future Pro-Bowlers Lockett, Clark, Baldwin, and Rawls.

How many Pro Bowlers does it take on the team for that team to NOT be considered "rebuilding" or "window Closed" Lynch is the ONLY guy on that list of pretty awesome that Seattle might not have next year.
That is NOT rebuilding, as you claim. Keep the comedy gold coming.
LOL future pro bowl Lockett, Baldwin and rawls. LOL keep going this is great. you are making my Friday at work so much more fun.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL future pro bowl Lockett, Baldwin and rawls. LOL keep going this is great. you are making my Friday at work so much more fun.

Yup, I see talent, not sure what you see. AJ Jenkins, future HOF....lol.
I'm sorry (not really) that you have so little hope on your team.

Answer the Q, how many pro-bowlers does a team need?
If a team has 7 pro-bowlers, are they rebuilding?

Status
Not open for further replies.