• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I was willing to let this go, then I did some research.

The thread about Wilson was started by a SF fan on the SF board, inviting all kinds of responses, because it was started by SF and continued by SF.

Then, the thread took a pause and someone bumped it. Possibly because Wilson got hot.

It did start civil and Seahawk fans stayed their distance, but once the bump occurred, the Seahawk fans chimed in to defend.

Patterson then calls for a stop, claiming 'please take this somewhere else'. Why, he claims that a Seahawk fan called 'one of our posters stupid'.

So, let's look back. post #53 is the first attack, by, you guessed it right, the complainer patterson, calling a Seahawk fan a moron. Look it up. #53, your a moron. (should have been, you're a moron)

so im looking for a Seahawk fan calling someone stupid.

I saw, you're not too bright.......also you are clueless........then #121, bam, someone saying "purguy can't be this stupid".
BAM, there is it. This somehow outweighs the narc, the complainer, calling someone a moron 68 posts earlier.

Thoughts on this patterson?

One of your Seahawk posters comes in and calls me delusional for a comment I made about Wilson. I called him a moron for coming ONTO OUR BOARD and calling me delusional. He could have just said I was wrong or disagreed with me like several of the other Seahawk posters did and I would have been fine by that. Then your poster calls one of our posters stupid and links another thread. At that point I said enough and respectfully asked for enough. But that does not seem like enough for some of you.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you all claim every year Seattle is going to fail and yet you want to pat yourself on the back when they had a slow start before the season even ends? :L

Ask Midnight Angel about patting yourself on the back before the clock runs out.

Most of us predicted SF's fall as soon as we saw what Kaep was about. Long before Harbs saw the inevitable and bailed. Really don't see people patting themselves for calling it. Laughing at them now? Well of course. Total and complete dumpster fires are funny. And it's funny to see all this jealousy from fans of that dumpster fire team.
Then you were wrong because last time I check Kap has a winning record int he playoffs and been to 2 NFC championship games and a super bowl. So I guess you were wrong to say you knew from the start.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson's contract is a good deal for the Seahawks provided they think he's worth $12.34M next season. I don't think there's any doubt about him being worth that much. After 2016 they can keep him for $12.6M in 2017 or move on, (which would be financially neutral). If the worst came to the worst and Wilson suffered a severe injury outside of football the Seahawks could move on from him right now. They wouldn't have a starting QB for 2016 and they'd be out $6.26M in cap space, but it wouldn't be a complete meltdown.
He is making on an avg 22 mill a year so no he isn't worth that much. U are posting 12.3 but don't forget his signing bonus that comes along with it. Also how much of it is guaranteed.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you were wrong because last time I check Kap has a winning record int he playoffs and been to 2 NFC championship games and a super bowl. So I guess you were wrong to say you knew from the start.
You didn't connect those dots did you. His early success was clearly from the same BS people accused Wilson's of being because: Solid running game and outstanding defense along with the ability to keep plays alive. Anyone who watched his inability to progress through reads and adapt to playing out of the pocket knew it was smoke and mirrors and we said so. It was clear to us that if he was made the franchise QB that the team would decline. And they did. And now he's a backup. So yeah, we were right. Just go back to when he signed that contract and look at what any of us said.
He is making on an avg 22 mill a year so no he isn't worth that much. U are posting 12.3 but don't forget his signing bonus that comes along with it. Also how much of it is guaranteed.
You keep saying that and it still isn't factual.
Of his contract extension, a substantial amount was given upfront as a signing bonus. Over $6m of that counts THIS YEAR even though the rest of the contract starts NEXT YEAR. Go look at his actual cap numbers. Next year it's a little over $18m. 2017 it's just under $19m. It isn't until his last season that it actually reaches $22.

It is NOT $22m/yr. The only reason you keep banging that drum is you need his value to seem that high to support some claim he is overpaid. He is far more in line with where most evaluate his standing against the other franchise QB's in the league when it is properly viewed on actual cap numbers. You wouldn't have anything else to chime in on if you used those correct numbers.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of your Seahawk posters comes in and calls me delusional for a comment I made about Wilson. I called him a moron for coming ONTO OUR BOARD and calling me delusional. He could have just said I was wrong or disagreed with me like several of the other Seahawk posters did and I would have been fine by that. Then your poster calls one of our posters stupid and links another thread. At that point I said enough and respectfully asked for enough. But that does not seem like enough for some of you.

To be fair, it's one thing for Seahawk fans to come here and troll Niner threads. But this thread is pretty much custom made to troll Seahawk fans.

I would hope that Seahawks fans would realize that if they started a thread about the Niners in the Seahawks folder, that would likely generate some comments from Niner fans as well.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, it's one thing for Seahawk fans to come here and troll Niner threads. But this thread is pretty much custom made to troll Seahawk fans.

I would hope that Seahawks fans would realize that if they started a thread about the Niners in the Seahawks folder, that would likely generate some comments from Niner fans as well.
Gotta agree with you on the subject for sure. I've had some complaints so the best thing for me to do is just to lock this thread. Sorry all. We do have a trash talk thread if anyone wants to continue this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.