• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson: The most overrated player in the NFL

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LISTEN Wilson is perfect fit for Seattle. Kid is poised and very talented. Very good in pocket and out. i have watched him and in awe what he did at NS ST and Whisky. I thought Seattle and Carrol did good grabbing Flynn and then they started Russell. Kudos to them. Thats why the 49s took a shot with a 3rd round pick in Montana, Pats in 6th with Brady and Wilson in 3rd. Always have bust outs like Leaf, Russell , Mirer etc. Selection means shit

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz, lots of big talk behind the keyboard. I don't need backup, I can shut you up quick. I will bet you your Seahawks don't make it past the first round of the playoffs this year. Loser take a ban. Put up or shut up

Right, because someone bullying people into making stupid bets shows manhood? I guess that's how they do things where you come from, but I'm not nearly that stupid.

Not once have I said anything about them being a lock next year so your attempt to tell me to put up is meaningless.

First the internet tough guy stuff, now the lets see if we can push people into stupid bets ply. What next? I can't wait for this.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, because someone bullying people into making stupid bets shows manhood? I guess that's how they do things where you come from, but I'm not nearly that stupid.

Not once have I said anything about them being a lock next year so your attempt to tell me to put up is meaningless.

First the internet tough guy stuff, now the lets see if we can push people into stupid bets ply. What next? I can't wait for this.

Take a pill your a good poster They wind you up

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt UK Cowpie will even last that long at the hoop, am sure he will self ban long before the playoffs.

In fact, a more entertaining bet would be how long he lasts here before his retarded ass gets shown the door.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather keep the name calling between you and I. It's pretty funny that you want it ''out in the open'', yet you are the sissy that cried to your Seahawks Mod. Take the bet, Seahawks don't get past the first round. Loser takes the ban. Lets roll

I most certainly didn't cry to anyone. I did have a laugh with a few friends about your PM telling me if you can't visit the Seahawks board that I needed to stay the fuck off yours. Didn't ask for them to do anything about it, just thought they'd get a kick out of it. Always amusing when people take this all so seriously and start freaking out on people.

Want to keep this up? Might not end up well for you.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are such a joke. I dare anyone to go through all of our posts. They are all time stamped. See how many time I called you a name or insulted you before you did so to me. Answer is none. See how many times I insulted Wilson before your board ripped Romo. Answer, none. I'm not a net tough guy. You are just a candyass that calls people names and then cries when you get it back in your face

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt UK Cowpie will even last that long at the hoop, am sure he will self ban long before the playoffs.

In fact, a more entertaining bet would be how long he lasts here before his retarded ass gets shown the door.

Says the man with 400 posts. Calling Wilson overrated is only bannable on the Seachickens board:L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I most certainly didn't cry to anyone. I did have a laugh with a few friends about your PM telling me if you can't visit the Seahawks board that I needed to stay the fuck off yours. Didn't ask for them to do anything about it, just thought they'd get a kick out of it. Always amusing when people take this all so seriously and start freaking out on people.

Want to keep this up? Might not end up well for you.

Bring it

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a pill your a good poster They wind you up

I've admitted many times to loving feeding the trolls too much. I used to play around with Breaker and didn't mind the back and forth with JDM either. Only reason this is still going on with this one is he took it deeply personal and started attacking me in PM's lol. Would rather if they want to go full on crazy that there is a public record of it. Far more entertaining that way. Well for me anyway. :whistle:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So desperate for acknowledgement...

"I'm predicting the Hawks are going to miss the playoffs and Wilson we will be why!!! I'm so bold!!!"

Someone get this fella a cookie please.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has no business in same sentence as Wilson. One is winner in college and Pro, One not so much. Ask any on who ever heard of Il state or wherever he played. Wilson is clutch and Romo isnt is chicken or fish?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a joke. I dare anyone to go through all of our posts. They are all time stamped. See how many time I called you a name or insulted you before you did so to me. Answer is none. See how many times I insulted Wilson before your board ripped Romo. Answer, none. I'm not a net tough guy. You are just a candyass that calls people names and then cries when you get it back in your face
I guess reading isn't a strong skill of yours? :noidea: No one is crying about anything. I'm amused and have been toying with you for days.
Says the man with 400 posts. Calling Wilson overrated is only bannable on the Seachickens board:L
Do you need specific quotes that were not acceptable for posting on a team board?

I have no idea if you were actually banned from that board, or more likely requested in private to back off, but if you really were banned it had to be because you were warned and didn't listen. How is that anyone's fault but your own?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen we all know Seattle is going to SB only to lose to NE I hope and pray side note

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess reading isn't a strong skill of yours? :noidea: No one is crying about anything. I'm amused and have been toying with you for days.

Do you need specific quotes that were not acceptable for posting on a team board?

I have no idea if you were actually banned from that board, or more likely requested in private to back off, but if you really were banned it had to be because you were warned and didn't listen. How is that anyone's fault but your own?

I commented on that site because Romo was getting ripped. I commented that Romo is better right now than Wilson, and the insults were off and running. Your team was good last year, they won't make the playoffs this year. Say whatever you want, just revisit this post in December and we'll see if I'm a Seahawks hater, or a guy that recognizes the Niners were better than yall all along and the Rams have gotten close enough that your first place schedule and target on your back equals a 3rd place finish this season

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I commented on that site because Romo was getting ripped. I commented that Romo is better right now than Wilson, and the insults were off and running. Your team was good last year, they won't make the playoffs this year. Say whatever you want, just revisit this post in December and we'll see if I'm a Seahawks hater, or a guy that recognizes the Niners were better than yall all along and the Rams have gotten close enough that your first place schedule and target on your back equals a 3rd place finish this season

Sorry not my fight but Romo is no Wilson. Romo is like a Favre or Manning big reg season no#s but chokes in big games. It is what it is

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have over 2k posts and have been on this site for more than a year. All more than enough to be expected to know and follow the basic rules.

Your first post on the Seattle board:
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5141944-post102.html
Casserly isn't a delusional Seachickens fan. There are backups in the league that might have won a Super Bowl with Seattle's D. Come to think of it, one did
That alone probably wouldn't have met with any real response. Your next one is another story:
Yeah, and you Seachicken fans can be all butthurt when your team misses the playoffs and you realize you're just a one and done Champion that had to pay one of the Smurfs $100 million to be your QB, cementing the fact that you'll only win one ring. Talk to me when they have one for all five fingers.......

It doesn't matter what fans of a team say on their own site. Those types of responses are simply not allowed. I dare you to go to the 9'er board and say any such thing. You would have been tossed off this entire board rather fast. Simply won't be tolerated. Not EVER.

If you really want to say something to a fan base this is the place to do it. It's really that simple.

While I'm not buying it that you didn't know any better because of the length of time you have been here, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and stop all name calling and trolling you back. If you want to prove you weren't actually trolling and trying to stir up garbage on a team page knowing it was very much not allowed I'm more than willing to go along.

Your choice.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Romo, think he gets more blame than he should for the team performance, but some Cowboy fans are making me seriously want to change that opinion.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have over 2k posts and have been on this site for more than a year. All more than enough to be expected to know and follow the basic rules.

Your first post on the Seattle board:
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5141944-post102.html

That alone probably wouldn't have met with any real response. Your next one is another story:

It doesn't matter what fans of a team say on their own site. Those types of responses are simply not allowed. I dare you to go to the 9'er board and say any such thing. You would have been tossed off their entire board rather fast. Simply won't be tolerated. Not EVER.

If you really want to say something to a fan base this is the place to do it. It's really that simple.

While I'm not buying it that you didn't know any better because of the length of time you have been here, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and stop all name calling and trolling you back. If you want to prove you weren't actually trolling and trying to stir up garbage on a team page knowing it was very much not allowed I'm more than willing to go along.

Your choice.
Those are my comments, but without the context of the bullshit that was said to me. If you notice, I haven't been back to the Hawks board since I was asked by Harold not to post there. I was still getting ran down, so I took it to general. Seahawks fans are enjoying their ring, as they should. But I don't see your team as all time great, just another team that had one great season. I think you could make the playoffs, but wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. I think your QB is overrated, because he played in an ideal situation. Eli Manning, I am no big fan. But Eli has two rings. He got them when he had a great defense. Without that D, he looks average at best. Eli is a better QB than Russell Wilson at this point in their careers, as is Romo and about 10 others. That's my opinion, and in time, I think it will be proven correct

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Romo, think he gets more blame than he should for the team performance, but some Cowboy fans are making me seriously want to change that opinion.

Meh, can't hold one or two rogue cowboy fans responsible for their entire base any more than we are guilty of whatever extreme views a few of our more special flowers represent up here.

I honestly have nothing against the Cowboys in any way. When I was growing up in Seattle we didn't have a pro football team. Back in the 70's most either rooted for the Steelers or the Cowboys. Not sure I really had a preference, but I was one of MANY young boys that had the dallas cowboy cheerleader poster right next to the
51mq-GWmwvL._SY300_.jpg