• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Russell Wilson: The most overrated player in the NFL

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Wilson beat Manning. Point?

1114368-ceef1b14b45a19ad6c0c356a4faaa35c.jpg

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Um, yeah....... one game... yeah.

Seriously, Andrew Luck is the real deal. I was very impressed with his performance against Seattle. However, how may playoff games has Luck won? Divisional championships? You are bringing a yapping poodle dog into a dog fight sponsored by Michael Vick.....

You won't make it past two minutes. Just go away and we'll pretend that this never happened....

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason threads like these exist is because Sherman hasn't been in the news about anything lately

SportsHoopla loves threads like these during the NFL off season, it's the only thing that generates attention

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are my comments, but without the context of the bullshit that was said to me. If you notice, I haven't been back to the Hawks board since I was asked by Harold not to post there. I was still getting ran down, so I took it to general. Seahawks fans are enjoying their ring, as they should. But I don't see your team as all time great, just another team that had one great season. I think you could make the playoffs, but wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. I think your QB is overrated, because he played in an ideal situation. Eli Manning, I am no big fan. But Eli has two rings. He got them when he had a great defense. Without that D, he looks average at best. Eli is a better QB than Russell Wilson at this point in their careers, as is Romo and about 10 others. That's my opinion, and in time, I think it will be proven correct

Because it does not matter. Seriously, what part of this are you just not getting?

Fans of any team can say whatever the hell they want about any other player, team, event, whatever and no outsiders have the right to get in a pissing match with them. This really isn't a hard concept. I don't give a shit if they said something about your mom or posted a picture of Romo having gay butt sex, you cannot respond in a negative way back on a team board. Get it? You bring that stuff HERE.

You are getting all defensive and blaming others for something you did. It's not the end of the world and you won't be the last one to do so. Just understand what the rules of the individual team boards are and make sure you check before responding if you are indeed on one.

There are boards on this site that one wrong move gets you perm barred with no warning. Or at least that has happened in the past. Leave it here on this board and you are fairly safe. That's all anyone asked for you to do.

Now, do you want to move on from this drama? I sure do and I'm darned sure the rest of the board does as well.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason threads like these exist is because Sherman hasn't been in the news about anything lately

SportsHoopla loves threads like these during the NFL off season, it's the only thing that generates attention
Not sure that I would be completely surprised if one of you actually IS Sherman.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that I would be completely surprised if one of you actually IS Sherman.

Ya got me! I am Richard Sherman.

Well, I'm the best poster on the board! When you try me with a sorry poster like UKCowboy, that's the result you gonna get! Don't you ever talk about me!
Don't open your mouth about the best or I'll shut it for ya real quick! LOB!
:suds:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but he beat Wilson

Yep, he did. So did:

John Skelton
Sam Bradford
Alex Smith
Matt Stafford
Ryan Tannehill
Colin Kaepernick
Kellen Clemens
Matt Ryan

and despite all that, I'd still take Wilson over any of them to be the QB for the Seahawks.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I commented on that site because Romo was getting ripped. I commented that Romo is better right now than Wilson, and the insults were off and running. Your team was good last year, they won't make the playoffs this year. Say whatever you want, just revisit this post in December and we'll see if I'm a Seahawks hater, or a guy that recognizes the Niners were better than yall all along and the Rams have gotten close enough that your first place schedule and target on your back equals a 3rd place finish this season

Romo looks great until the chips are down and he folds the hand. Romo having Jason Witten means he's had more receiving talent that Wilson. Add in even when he had Miles and having Bryant. Romo is a choker and Jones is a ignorant control freak. Until Jerry unloads the team, the Cowboys are going to be as insignificant over the next 20 yrs as they've been over the fast approaching past 20. You know it, I know it and NFL pundits know it. Cowboys are a weak organization.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I don't see your team as all time great, just another team that had one great season. I think you could make the playoffs, but wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. I think your QB is overrated, because he played in an ideal situation. Eli Manning, I am no big fan. But Eli has two rings. He got them when he had a great defense. Without that D, he looks average at best. Eli is a better QB than Russell Wilson at this point in their careers, as is Romo and about 10 others. That's my opinion, and in time, I think it will be proven correct

The Seahawks are going to destroy your whippin' boys but then again, they'll beat up my Raiders, too. Just because Wilson played in an ideal situation doesn't mean he's overrated. It just means that he didn't have to play from behind too often but when he did, the guy was impressive.

Speaking of overrated, Eli Manning is in the all time overrated QB list and no, he's not better than Wilson.

I bet you didn't know that in 6 of 10 seasons, Eli has completed less than 60% of his passes and that's been with a typically solid receiving corp. No Tyree snag and it's no SB. Wilson is

I bet you also didn't know that Eli Manning has led the NFL in interceptions in 3 of the last 7 seasons?
20 in 2007, 25 in 2010 and 27 in 2013.

Eli isn't consistent and I don't have him ahead of Wilson. Wilson doesn't make the mistakes Eli has always made. Wilson is consistent. 63%, 64% completion. 26 tds, 26tds. 3,100 yds, 3300 yds. 100 rating, 101 rating. That is a 2 yr model of consistency and wish we had him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it does not matter. Seriously, what part of this are you just not getting?

Fans of any team can say whatever the hell they want about any other player, team, event, whatever and no outsiders have the right to get in a pissing match with them. This really isn't a hard concept. I don't give a shit if they said something about your mom or posted a picture of Romo having gay butt sex, you cannot respond in a negative way back on a team board. Get it? You bring that stuff HERE.

You are getting all defensive and blaming others for something you did. It's not the end of the world and you won't be the last one to do so. Just understand what the rules of the individual team boards are and make sure you check before responding if you are indeed on one.

There are boards on this site that one wrong move gets you perm barred with no warning. Or at least that has happened in the past. Leave it here on this board and you are fairly safe. That's all anyone asked for you to do.

Now, do you want to move on from this drama? I sure do and I'm darned sure the rest of the board does as well.

:suds:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to say he is overrated until he signs the huge deal. The salary cap will destroy that great roster like all the previous great teams

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have to give credit to the seahawks for using roids

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he overrated? Dunno, he walked into a superbowl ready team and won the supetbowl. I think there's maybe five qb's in the league that wouldnt have won with Seattle last year, but that isnt Russel's fault.The key is going to be to see how he handles adversity from hereon out.